Quit shoving your prototypes here..wait till it becomes a retail unit then come back here..heard of nokia morph?youtube it..its also a prototype but u dun see us coming to your forums posting it..
to be honest ,
again , another piece of product that is not made by soon expire
idou is not make by soon expire
when nokia release this phone, i dont think everyone is shock or getting to excited, i dont know, even it has a lot of features, still the same interface and the same specs... BUT NOW
IM SO SHOCK & EXCITED about the SE IDOU
which is a new cool design, with 12MP and a truly multimedia phone, especially the cool inteface stlye & response...
SE RULES 2009... according to them they are not part of HTC so they will release this phone as soon as possible, they will never do again what they did on experia
Sony Ericsson 12 mp,wi-fi,gps,3.5 touch display,16 million color,xenon flash,auto rotate,have just announced their very own multimedia monster - the Sony Ericsson Idou. It's pronounced 'I do' but Sony Ericsson say they will market the phone under a different name
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Hahaha, SE Fans are getting very excited about this phone!
Cant they see, this is only a "CONCEPT" phone and Nokia has a lot of "CONCEPT" phone on the shelves.. This is still in "Development" and might be out next year!! hehehe
N97 is coming in March and a better phone, form factor wise and UI wise because Nokia owns Symbian 60 and have mastered the UI than anybody else.
What I like most is Nokia's HD, multitouched, Touchless Interface capable of detecting and processing complex 3D gestures in real time, "CONCEPT" in development among others.
SE is desperate for attention thats why they announced it in advance. The bad thing about this is that, they'll be giving hints to competitors and what competitors do is upgrade their device to overpower this one.
Anyways I'm more excited on Nokia's 8MP which is not a concept anymore but a fully functional one c",
So far, the best phone to date is N97 because of its mechanical slide feature.
cheers SE! welcome to Nokia's Symbian Family!
cheap expire soon expire fans
past year keep saying symbian s60 very lag or hang
now soon expire use s60 they love it , o0o
the only problem with the new SE 12mpx is it will be lke x1 and take forever to come out (end of year).
the only problem with Samsung i8910 don't know when it comes out and the samsung menue tree. You know N97 is coming out soon. i predict next month.
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Yup they do sony had there day today nokia has their's tom let c how that goes. If nokia does nt produce i'll simply go 4 this said phone maybe
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Here is Nokia's developer site for the N97, there seems to be no confirmation.
Here's a link to the blog I referred to before, a lot of conjecture and nothing concrete.
We'll just have to wait until it's released I guess.
kyuubi, 15 Feb 2009hey guys i found out the official CPU speed for the N97 and RAM
Ram 192, Rom 256, Quad ARM 1... moreWhere's a link.
It's not that blog from the guy who checked wickipedia and came up with what is possible based on pure conjecture is it.
So 12 megapixel Symbian touchscreen phone's will soon be available.
\\\/// N97 REAL Specifications and Confirmed from NOKIA ///\\\
OS: Symbian OS v9.4, Series 60, 5th Edition UI
2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network: HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100
Status: COMING SOON, Release April 2009
SIZE Dimensions: 117.2 x 55.3 x 15.9-18.3 mm
Weight: 150 g
Battery: Nokia Battery BP-4L, 1500 mAh
Talk time:Up to 320 min (3G), 400 min (GSM)
Standby time:Up to 400 hrs (3G), 430 hrs (GSM)
Video playback:Up to 4,5 hours (offline mode)
Music playback:Up to 37 hours (offline mode)
- TFT touch screen, 16,777,216 Million colors, 24 bit colors depth
- 360 x 640 pixels, 3.5 inches, (16:9) widescreen
- Proximity sensor for Auto turn-off
- Accelerometer sensor for Auto-rotate
- Full QWERTY keyboard
- Handwriting recognition
- Screen touch resistance
- 3D Stereo speakers
Call records: Detailed, Max 30 days
EDGE: Class 32
3G: HSDPA, 3.6 Mbps
WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, UPnP technology
Bluetooth: Yes, v2.0 with (A2DP) & (EDR) Enhanced Data Rates
USB: v2.0 ,HS-microUSB (up to 2Mb/s)
Messaging: SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
Browser: WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML, RSS feeds, Active x control
Colors available: White, Brown,Black
- pictures: 5 MP, (2584x1938) pixels, Carl Zeiss optics, Autofocus, camera protector
- videos: (640x480) High Quality TV videos
- flash: Dual LED
- secondary (VGA) videocall camera
Video and TV:
- Watch high-quality video on the large 3.5 inch 16:9 widescreen
- Video playback at 30 fps, for a wide array of formats
- Play videos, music and pictures on TV using TV-out
- Access internet video feeds through Nokia Video Center
- Video recording resolution (640 x 480) @ 30 Fps at (TV quality mode)
- MPEG-4 / SP and MPEG-4 AVC/H.264,up to 30 fps, up to VGA resolution and
RealVideoup to QCIF @ 30 fps Windows Media (WMV9) up to CIF @ 30 fps Flash
Lite 3.0 / Flash Video in internet browser.
- TV-out function make you bale to watch all your movies that you have been take or
store in your N97 in very High Quality and Resolution.
- Video Codecs support (Mpeg4/ H.263/ H.264/ 3gp/ WMV/ Flv)
- Nokia Music Store support
- Nokia Music Manager
- Nokia Podcasting support
- Ring tones: 3D stereo ring tones, 64-tone
- Integrated stereo with dedicated audio chip with surround sound with crystal
clear hi-fi sound quality (SAME sound Quality of Nokia 5800 Express)
- Audio Codecs support (MP3/ WMA/ WAV/ AAC/ AAC+/ eAAC+/ Mid/ AMR)
- microSD (TransFlash), up to 16GB
- 32 GB internal memory
- Total Max.memory = 32 + 16 = 48GB
> ARM11 MpCore with 4 cores (Technically 4 CPUs on a single chip) up ot 528mHz
for better 3D scenes & 3D games and to get higher FPS (Frames per Second)
> 192 MB SDRAM
> 256 MB storage memory (ROM)
- Built-in GPS receiver
- A-GPS support
- Nokia Maps 2.0 Touch
- Digital compass
- Java MIDP 2.0
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- FM transmitter
- TV out
- 3.5 mm audio output jack
- Voice command/dial
- T9 Dictionary
- Flash Lite 3 (For FLV videos)
- Built-in hands free
- USB-charge available
- Enhanced sliding tilt display
- Multimedia city guides and navigation services from Nokia.
- Support N-gage games (just 1 free)
- USB chargable (charge when connected to a PC or Notebook)
Quick Office v6.0 on N97:
- Quickoffice Premier 6.0 is the ONLY mobile solution that allows for Viewing , Editing & Creating of Microsoft
- Very easy UI for daily use in office and home.
- Viewing & Edit of some file formats such as: (DOCX, DOC, XLSX, XLSM, XLS, PPT, PPS, ZIP & TXT) from Microsoft
Office versions: (97, 2000, XP, 2003, & 2007).
- Enhanced File Manager
- ZIP File Support
- View Password Protected Word and Excel files.
- Also: (Go To Cell Excel, Word Count, Zoom View, Complex formulas support ,Auto save ,Spell check dictionary )
hey guys i found out the official CPU speed for the N97 and RAM
Ram 192, Rom 256, Quad ARM 11 MPcore up to 528 MHz CPU
It looks like the N97 just got pwned by Idou. I don't car if they put in a 20 Mpixel camera in this thing, the Idou still looks a whole lot better. And it's the same OS!
How can Nokia have failed to make cool loking devices on S60 all these years when SE do it in their first try?
I can now confirm the n97 is not all that it seems it has got a 12mpx cam we kept back this during testing 02 in the uk will get this phone on 1/3/2009 thanks ludvig bernstien Nokia Finland
Anonymous, 15 Feb 2009Go take a look at the Samsung i8910 Omnia HD, N97 killer just like the i8510 Innov8 was the N9... more'innov8' never killed the N96 ... sorry! All innov8 has is 8mp(and some other minor stuff) over the N96 & tht still didnt even slightly scratch the N96 sales!