Nokia N97 mini - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.4
7.2
7.0

Hi, i would like to know how to turn off the lock code when i'm planning to change my number as i have forgotten my lock code. i tried couple of combinations but to no use. it says u tried 5 times incorrectly, hence the phone wil get unblocked in 5 mins. i do want to know wat it really means.
thanks in advance.
hope to get some answers:)

• 2014-10-17 18:30
  • 47Y5

I really need to upgrade my phone but everytime I check for updates I kept seeing no updates available. Please help me...!!..and when i have open music player and photos..then it says that memory full please close some aplications and try again later..bt my phone memory is so much free..plz help me

• 2014-10-13 07:39

• 2014-10-08 13:15

my phone getting overheat ,is there any solution ? thanks

• 2014-10-05 06:50
  • vf1a

My phone will not start-up. the battery is ok. It seems like it is the little start-button the top that does not connect. Is there another way to get it to start?

• 2014-08-16 12:49
  • mxp2

> In reply to abbas @ 2014-08-05 20:52 from j0c1 - click to readEbay always is a solution, I'm sure you can find original and new batteries there.

• 2014-08-07 00:39
  • 0wxc

thanks for answering and where can i buy the original battery?because every place that i search for it i couldnt find the original battery

• 2014-08-05 20:52
  • j0c1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-15 00:42 from fuvF - click to readTry to reformat using delete,space,shift and power button....I faced the same problem before.

• 2014-08-03 04:43
  • uC0y

> In reply to abbas @ 2014-08-01 15:08 from j0c1 - click to readtha problem z battery!! Let u look for original.

• 2014-08-02 22:30
  • NwGH

hi ive bough this phone about 3 years.ive never i had a problem with that but since two weeks ago when i charged the phone and i wanted to search the web and use whatsapp it says low battery i dont khow what to do with this problem please help me

• 2014-08-01 15:31
  • j0c1

because i never had a problem with the phone or the battery this problem is about one or two weeks that is annoying me.for example i get charged this phone tonigh but today when i want to search the web it says low battery can you guys help me?

• 2014-08-01 15:16
  • j0c1

should i buy another battery for it?or the problem is about the phone?

• 2014-08-01 15:08
  • j0c1

hi ive bough n 97 mini for about three years.i didnt had any problems with that but this days when i want to use a application on it like whatsapp or search the web it says low battery i dont khow what to do please help me.

• 2014-08-01 15:03
  • j0c1

> In reply to justnyambz @ 2014-07-11 11:50 from fnkh - click to readyes it does

• 2014-07-24 01:05
  • 0wxc

the phone was flash when i try to browseor use ovi store it keep asking me to connect to intrnet via access pls someone should help or how do i about solving this problem

• 2014-07-17 17:39
  • fu@j

does this phone support watsapp messanger

• 2014-07-11 11:50
  • fnkh

I just bought a Nokia N97 mini, but when I want to use the browser or the Nokia Store, it always ask me to connect to my data plan, even when wifi is on... my Nokia N8 isn't doing that at all. I also set wifi as priority in the settings for connectivity. But I still don't know why my N97 is asking me for my data connection when I want to browse using wifi. Anyone knows?

• 2014-07-06 21:43
  • 0wxc

I really need to upgrade my phone but everytime I checked for updates I kept seeing no updates available. Please help me...!!

• 2014-06-30 03:44

• 2014-06-19 17:22
  • v{uH
Total of 4887 user reviews and opinions for Nokia N97 mini.