crazy-fan, 13 Dec 2011@blueheart
hai dude cn u plz tell me hw long does the battery last wth modarate use? I dnt li... moreok, well in that case the phone should last about a day for you. It would easily last longer if it weren't for the fact that it automatically looks for WiFi ALL DAY!!!... There is no way to stop it, the most you can do is makes it search for WiFi every 10 minutes instead of every 1 minute :/. This really draains the battery, especially if you are always near a WiFi hotspot. And worse yet if you are connected. For example I conneted to my WiFi at home and now everytime I enter my house it connects, now this may seem convienient and it usually is, but for people that already have a low battery or have a data sim it will just be an unneccessary drain on energy (that can't be stopped).
So the phone will last you a day or so but if you plan on not being near a power outlet of some sort (computer, wall plug, car charger) everyday then you better have a spare battery. Lol...
Anonymous, 19 Dec 2011yes it is very nice setthnx... Nd what about the battery backup?? Many people r saying its bad.. : (
crazy-fan, 17 Dec 2011hai, friends plz help me..i want to buy n97mini..plz tel me hw is it ? Shud i go fr it ? someo... morePlease go for any other mobile... often getting hang... software problems and lot more disadvantages... but other things are good..
kiru, 17 Dec 2011i need restart my n97mini . hard restart can u tell me whats the number1 2 3 4 5 to reset to factory settings.
Hope this helps.
hai, friends plz help me..i want to buy n97mini..plz tel me hw is it ? Shud i go fr it ? someone plz give me advice...
Thx in advance..
i need restart my n97mini . hard restart can u tell me whats the number
High Speed, 14 Dec 2011Can the LED flash light be used as a torch light? Download thinkflash program from OVI
High Speed, 14 Dec 2011Can the LED flash light be used as a torch light? Yes but you need a third party application to use it like as: bright light or think flash etc.
High Speed, 14 Dec 2011Can the LED flash light be used as a torch light? yes u can use.... browse through OVI u will get s/w for tourch
I have had the nokia n97 mini for qiet a while now, the bad thing with the nokia n97 is the slide.... when i open the slide to view the keypad i have to press very hard or else it dont open..and on closing the slide my finger always get stuck...i also have to press very hard..on the touchscreen to get it going...or selse it dont work...i wish i had a different phone now... i wouldnt really recommend this phone to anyone whos looking for a touchscreen and qwerty....
C`mon guys... Just update Your phones and handle with care. Have had it 4 2 yrs and I think it`s good & ok Symbian phone.
BlueHeart the Illest, 06 Dec 2011I own the N97 mini and its a great phone. A few issues though
1. Resistive touch screen-altho... more@blueheart
hai dude cn u plz tell me hw long does the battery last wth modarate use? I dnt listen to music much. Plz tell me. I like dis phone d m thnkng of buying it .
Thnx in advance..
N97 is more good compare to xperia any bady can use nokia and N97 is having good touch screan
TC, 04 Dec 2011Sony Ericsson Xperia pro is much better and even less expensive than this N97 mini!I own the N97 mini and its a great phone. A few issues though
1. Resistive touch screen-although it is one of the best resistive touch screens you cab find on a phone, it still isn't a capacitive touch and that hurts to think about.
2. CPU- I don't know how to root, modify or hack a phone so I am stuck with stock specs and although the phone handles well it could really have been faster, I have used other phones with slower CPU's and they actually move faster. This leads me to believe either Nokia has prevented the CPU from operating at full capacity or the Symbian OS is just not fully using it, I'm sure it can be much faster.
3. Battery- Now before I bought this phone I heard the battery was bad but I bought it anyway. My battery lasts over a day when on stand-by but I love to listen to music and browse the web so on the weekend when I don't have school my battery will last about 6 maybe 7 or 8 hours if I'm lucky. I heard that I could by a more powerful battery, reset the one I have(which I don't know how to do) or get some battery booster to solve this problem but I think Nokia could have just given me a better battery from the get go.
4. Symbian S60 is a pleasure to use but it just isn't that pretty. It lacks the animations that I like to see on Iphones and it just isn't as bright and colorful, plus it lags alot
5. Nokia Apps- I no longer live in the USA and I am angered by the fact that Nokia does not allow people in the Caribbean full access to all the Apps available. A simple App like Windows Live Messenger was blocked when I tried to download so I had to get it from a third party website. SO I pretty much have to risk my phone to viruses to get a simple App the Nokia is offering to other countries for free.
6. The RAM is inadequate for the use of more than 2 or 3 Apps at the same time. If I try the phone will close one or all without my consent or freeze and then close all without my consent smh.
7. Did I mention it's resistive in the touch screen department? smfh.
Other than that it's a really good phone. I would only trade it in for a newer model such as the E7, and that's only if there was no way to fix 2 or 3 of the issues above. On paper the Xperia pro looks pretty good, better than the N97 mini and I might just trade mine in for it but Symbian is something you can't just turn your back on, it's just that comfortable to use. the question is whether this is a good thing or a bad thing.