nokia finally got some sense and had launched android moblie ... cant wait to see more mobiles based on android ... cheers.
Welcome back Nokia phone, alas couciousness come already too late, hope for your luck and fortune for your very hard working, GBU :)
Does it work android version Youtube App? IF yes then that's fine but if it doesn't work, can i play android version youtube on browser .
Igwe Chusky, 28 Feb 2014I suggest it should have a flash to be useful @ 9yt and the battery should be stronger than ev... moreIt has WIFI, is called WLAN. MEaning wireless LAN. LAN is Local Area Network. Some people are simply illiterate, really.
When will the phone available and the price in Kenya? It looks good except for the flash which missing.
it is been two days i am using NOKIA x in india,,,,,,,,,,,let me tell you my review about the phone
01. Look is like you are having a nice strong built handset. if you throw on any one head,,, phone is safe
02. APPs- all apps are working easily downloaded from Market- BBM,candy crush, subway surfer, MX player, you name it- it has all i mean all of them are avaialble and easily working.
03. battery- strong battery still working only charged once and cleared 20 stages of candy crush and 50-60 phone calls
04. camera- it can be compared with any 5 mp of micromax, gionee
05. UI- it has dual UI- android as well as windows- I like the windows one as it gives me fresh feeling.
06- VIDEO- plays all my video-HD as well with 4 inch display i can watch movies as well.
07- colors- very trendy colors
Efra, 28 Feb 2014Well, since I don't see WiFi in the specs. Don't you know if this phone has WiFi, otherwise it... moreYou can see Wi-Fi in the specs under DATA. ;-)
WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
I suggest it should have a flash to be useful @ 9yt and the battery should be stronger than every other battery nokia have ever produced to be able to to withstand the working stress during browsing with other applications.
Anonymous, 28 Feb 2014Yes, it supports kik,instagram,telegram, bbm, skype, facebook, line, wechatWell, since I don't see WiFi in the specs. Don't you know if this phone has WiFi, otherwise it would be a pain to use any app that needs a data service, specially in countries of the target markets for this phone, because there, the data plans are very expensive (at least, Latin America)