Nokia X1-01 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

6.6
6.6
6.8

I just bought this phone yesterday, the 17th. Nice, simple interface. Overall, this phone gets the job done in calling and texting. Calls were clear. I'm using an 8gb microsd card on this one. No lags. But Nokia could have improved its player. It's just painful to breeze through folders. You can only create just one playlist which is a hassle given that I have thousands of songs.
The speaker is clear and loud but not as loud as I was expecting. Good performance on the speakers, though. I love it when everyone looks at me when my phone plays music and ring tones.
Another hassle is that the initial charge took 3 and a half hours. But the battery's outstanding. It got full at 930am Manila time. After playing songs through speakers and my own Shure SE420 earphones, making and taking calls and listening to the radio, the bar is still full. And it's now around 6pm here. This makes a good partner to my Nokia X6. Good budget phone.

• 2011-06-18 11:51
  • wYK0

i have this cell last three days ago, it so nice, the sound, good quality but it hangs a lot...

• 2011-06-18 11:22
  • vFaB

really nice music phone.. the sound from the speaker is very nice. even at maximum volume, sound is crisp and clear. during a call, the other sim will be deactivated. so only one sim at a time during a call.

• 2011-06-18 11:20
  • t7VD

i have used this mobile and it is reliable

• 2011-06-18 10:03
  • KI6Z

I want this phone !
it is very cool n sexy !

• 2011-06-18 09:43
  • w0WL

good set bat time is so good well done nokia

• 2011-06-18 08:57
  • uWCj

> In reply to pooja @ 2011-06-16 14:51 from sy4$ - click to readthen I guess it must be like u ; )

• 2011-06-18 07:42
  • ITWJ

Does it have a good keypad? is it soft or hard? comfortable?

• 2011-06-18 01:30
  • t7AG

> In reply to AYUSH 92 @ 2011-06-17 15:59 from bJf9 - click to readThanks ayush...............

• 2011-06-17 22:29
  • sSxW

> In reply to pooja @ 2011-06-16 14:51 from sy4$ - click to readvery bad phone nokia x1-01

• 2011-06-17 21:21
  • Mf5A

this phone is very good i bought it on 17-06-2011. i like this phone so i suggest u all to buy it bcoz it is dual sim dual standby

• 2011-06-17 19:51
  • TL5a

this is nice phone with stylish shape and long battery time.

• 2011-06-17 19:28
  • U3xT

my impression is that its an excellent phone given its equivalent affordable price.

• 2011-06-17 18:45
  • tCQT

I bought this phone 2 days ago and all I can say is it is really a fantastic phone, I was really looking forward with this dual sim phone from Nokia. I was really amazed by the music (particularly the quality of music) sine this is a music phone I really love the quality of the music and prior to that I can personalize my message alert tone. Even though this is just an ordinary colored phone which has an fm radio and mp3 player, that's fine with me, whats important is that i dont have to carry 2 phones at the same time. I haven't tested the battery life its too early to tell.

• 2011-06-17 18:13
  • thff

Wait Guys, Nokia is also launching C1-02 with Two Sim Support and also Bluetooth, GPRS, VGA Camera, Basic Internet, Radio, USB Connectivity and 32GB Memory Card Support with a very unique function and that is "Picture Zoom" photo sharing thats mean when you have a photograph where you want to send a particular part of this photo to your friend you can do.
and also Nokia may release a touch and type phone with Dual SIM with lots of Fuctions

• 2011-06-17 16:22
  • PAmi

> In reply to Acme87 @ 2011-06-17 15:00 from sSxm - click to read250msg capacity.

• 2011-06-17 15:59
  • bJf9

thalli pole (lcd)use lik 1600 ha ha ha............

• 2011-06-17 15:16
  • YTcr

Is there an error of message sending failed, while sending a message, on the reception on message simultaneously?

• 2011-06-17 15:03
  • sSxm

How many messages can be saved in this cell?

• 2011-06-17 15:00
  • sSxm

Can anyone tell me how many messages can be saved in this hand set?
Is this cell available in pakistan?

• 2011-06-17 14:58
  • sSxm
Total of 2220 user reviews and opinions for Nokia X1-01.