Nokia X2-01 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

6.7
6.6
6.5

> In reply to Aliya akbar @ 2014-02-21 20:28 from U@dV - click to readI agree.
n plz tell me how to download whats app for nokia x2 01?

• 2014-03-22 09:33
  • IaH6

how to download whats app for nokia x2 01?

• 2014-03-22 09:24
  • IaH6

how to download whats app for nokia x2 01?

• 2014-03-22 09:20
  • IaH6

I need some help with my phone please. i have data on it, but I can onloine surf the net using the Opera Mini Search engine. When I try to update my Ovi Store, I keep getting a message telling me to subscribe to a packet data service or something along that line. My whatsapp needs to be updated but can't. I get the same subscribe to packet data message. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

• 2014-03-22 03:44
  • jmKJ

I have data on my Nokia X2-01 but when I try to update anything, I keep getting a messaging stating that I should subscribe to a packet data service or something like that. I can go online using the Opera Mini search engine but can't go online using the internet browser or the Ovi-Search engine. Can someone please help me....Another question...Can I install whatsapp on my phone using my laptop and the USB cable?

• 2014-03-22 03:38
  • jmKJ

> In reply to Mitthu @ 2014-03-06 11:41 from KAu$ - click to readU can easily download watsapp and other apps from nokia store its free nd easy to download..
The link which is given in your colletion folder is the link of nokia store

• 2014-03-18 08:21
  • GQRB

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-16 18:40 from uttT - click to readWhats app works in Nokia X201 mobile for This you have to delete all your settings and then recall new settings after this restart your phone then try to start whatsapp it will take time but it starts soon. My mobile is also Nokia x201

• 2014-03-17 07:38
  • 7tG0

My Whats app is not working. Please can anybody advice?

• 2014-03-16 18:40
  • uttT

My experience with this phone:
1. Build quality is awesome.
2. The user interface is easy to use.
3. This phone Supports most of the Java applications.
4. Even though it doesn't have 3G, Internet surfing and downloading is very fast and one added advantage is the while downloading the screen turns off, thus saving battery which isn't available in Samsung java phones.
5. Sound is crystal clear and loud.
6 . Battery backup is super.
7. Opera mini is pre-loaded in this phone and it's very fast! Also, there's Ovi Browser and you can download UC Browser.
8. Unlike most of Samsung java phones, this phone doesn't have a restriction on download size of applications and games, means no matter how big the game is, this phone installs it.
9. Call quality is good.
10. Copy & paste feature is available in this phone which is hassle free to use.
11. It looks very cute, in my opinion.
Main disadvantages are:
1. Average camera quality by today's standard.
2. Keys are very small.
3. No screen brightness setting option.
4. Internal memory is a bit low and we can't delete preloaded songs.
That's all.
I have been using this phone since a week and this is my experience with this phone. I'm satisfied with Nokia X2-01. It's simply a great phone.
Can we turn on and off keypad lights on this phone? My phone isn't detecting my Micro SD card while other handsets detects my SD card. Could it be a hardware or software issue?

• 2014-03-14 11:27
  • X0WY

> In reply to sikhom @ 2014-03-12 05:38 from ut8Q - click to readNope m using whatsapp in it
it runs smoothly:)

• 2014-03-12 10:42
  • uvYk

> In reply to pavan @ 2014-02-26 12:14 from uv$8 - click to readya i m using in this

• 2014-03-12 07:57
  • uuWN

No..it`s not supporting whatsapp or wechat..total bekkar..it can be installed but when time comes to run the app..error comes ... huh !!

• 2014-03-12 05:38
  • ut8Q

guy"s i like this hnset ..all application are supported for this hnse ,wecht ,whtsupp, etc...so simple hndled this hnset...

• 2014-03-11 07:48
  • Mf5j

very nice

• 2014-03-08 17:15
  • 9BcN

> In reply to Jeffren M. @ 2014-03-06 13:46 from Mfx7 - click to readPlease dial *#7370# from your handset... And try...

• 2014-03-07 20:28
  • YQFf

I forgot my password, how can I open it? Help me pls...

• 2014-03-06 13:46
  • Mfx7

how do i turn the radio on? that option is not there

• 2014-03-06 12:18
  • KA9m

> In reply to atanu mandal @ 2014-03-03 18:12 from KAep - click to readWhats app is not working my phone

• 2014-03-06 12:09
  • HsL8

How to download Watsapp on this phone & how to use it?
Please give the procedure of using this..
Thanks

• 2014-03-06 11:41
  • KAu$

Whatsapp,wechat,line, etc. Download from ovi store and enjoy.This phne is awesome. This phn have nt any option to low the brightness. It is the fault of this phone. But overall this phone is superb.

• 2014-03-03 18:12
  • KAep
Total of 6738 user reviews and opinions for Nokia X2-01.