The Notification Drawer is not functioning, any help? The notification drawer setting is on but still
Can anyone tell me if I can upgrade the OS to the latest version of Android or not? Thanks.
I bought this phone 2 years ago and still running well till today ...so far iam very satisfy at all..
Let see !! How long this phone used properly
mdtrpa, 23 Jul 2017Nokia X2, a true masterpiece was the last ANDROID phone made by actual NOKIA. The new phones a... moreI agree w u bro, that wz best android phone by nokia (Microsoft) way better than all e x series wc z x, xl n x+ its evn better than e recent nokia 3 its only behind on memory n camera, I ve used both of them bt i preffer x2ds n wld lyk to hv it once agai
Vijay, 04 Jul 2017Is there anyone who have successfully updated nokia x2 with google playstore ? Does it work ?I have Google Play installed.
AK, 20 Jul 2017this phone was awesome no doubt & I also expect an another phone from Nokia X3 with 2gb Ra... moreNokia X2, a true masterpiece was the last ANDROID phone made by actual NOKIA. The new phones are only branded as Nokia, actually it's HMD.
this phone was awesome no doubt & I also expect an another phone from Nokia X3 with 2gb Ram + 16gb + 8mp or 13mp pure view camera upgrade of ( Nokia X2 DS )
chinu, 17 Jul 2017Jio sim support or not ??Jio is 4g only network, 4g is not supported by Nokia X2, only 3g & 2g. Therefore Jio sim will not work on Nokia X2.
Rooting not required for Nokia X2. The best experience of this device Nokia x2 can be attained via stock ROM.
1. No bloatware in Nokia x2. There were some pre-installed apps when purchased or restored, but all of them can be uninstalled completely.
2. Play store reputed alternatives available such as Amazon App Store, Opera Store & APKmirror.com
Research shows people never install more than 50 apps even if Play Store has 2.2 million apps as of today.
3. Android KitKat doesn't allow writing to SDcard via installed apps.
4. Android Lollipop preferences are 8GB internal storage & quad core CPUs, it does run on dual core provided the CPUs should be either Intel or Krait.
When run on Cortex-a7 (Nokia x2), symptoms felt are reduced battery backup, force close errors & system lags.
5. Android Marshmallow requires minimum 8GB internal storage & quad core CPUs. It isn't compatible with dual core CPUs whether it be Intel, Krait, Kryo, Kirin, Helio or Mongoose.
6. Android Nougat requires atleast 16GB internal storage.
7. Cannot be over-clocked, no need to under-clock.
Vijay, 04 Jul 2017Is there anyone who have successfully updated nokia x2 with google playstore ?
Does it work ?Yes, it works just fine. I used the tool from here:
Vijay, 04 Jul 2017Is there anyone who have successfully updated nokia x2 with google playstore ? Does it work ?Install android 5 (custom rom) from xda site and you experience new phone with all functionality of true android phone.
The x2 was one of the pointers that showed Nokia might leap fully into the android market and the then spouse of Nokia (Microsoft) quickly tried to killjoy the Nokia android show by halting the production of the rugged x2 a quarter baked but well welcomed Nokia droid, handles asphalt 8 game like no novice. my rating for the x2 9/10 and is the reason am aiming at the new android Nokias.May the lumias RIP.
Is there anyone who have successfully updated nokia x2 with google playstore ?
Does it work ?
bhuvan, 01 Jul 2017messenger aap is not working in this device Install the previous version from APKMIRROR.