Nokia X3 - user opinions and reviews

7.1

X3 restor code

• 2014-04-06 09:09
  • PAm7

Had the best experience with this phone it fell from my hand into milk it did work for 2 days but then I decided to give it a try and it worked and still working today...... I use it to listen to music because:1- I use Lumia 520 and I don't want to use it battery life on music 2- the music in this phone sounds very good 3- I use both phones for alarm in the morning because one is not enough.... Hahahaha

• 2014-03-22 14:19
  • 3x8}

My god! This is amzing phone i ever had. Nokia "x" genaration is the most famous and powerful verison in nokia.sound clearlyyY Is aaawesome.... I bought my x3 in 2011. Now i had 5 x3 kids since i love this phone more than my girl....

• 2014-03-09 18:09
  • iwpx

> In reply to disha @ 2014-01-24 07:22 from 95aV - click to readdo u hv whatsupp here

• 2014-02-03 18:42
  • NrKC

since this model doesnt have wifi service, is there any means through which i can conect wifi service from my pc to this mobile?

• 2014-02-03 10:13
  • ttvr

My mother bought this phone for me. When I saw it was a music-oriented phone, I was very disappointed, because I initially wanted to buy the business-oriented Nokia E52 instead. But now, I am very grateful that this was the phone my mother bought for me because it made me love music.

The sound quality of this phone when using good earphones is probably the best I've heard. The bass is full and the sound is rich and dynamic. The Stereo Widening option [unlike my new Nokia C5 5MP] does not distort the bass and natural sound, it actually enhances the overall ambience and realism of the music. The equalizer, even though it has just 5 frequency bands, is much more realistic than those in my Nokia C5. The Loudspeaker has two speakers, each for the left and right channel. These speakers are very wide, so music played via loudspeaker sounds stereo, realistic, and not distorted. Turning on the Stereo Widening option while using loudspeaker would make the music sound as if it was being played in a larger space.

The music keys are really helpful in pausing, resuming playback, rewinding, fast-forwarding, and skipping music even when the Music Player is in the background, or when the screen is turned off.

The only problem I had with this phone when it comes to music is that it has so little internal memory, has low battery life, and is not compatible with higher-memory microSD cards.

• 2014-02-01 23:47
  • tPF}

does this phone support whatsapp??

• 2014-01-24 07:22
  • 95aV

this shit thing doesn't support whatsapp. and its a tough son of gun!!!!

• 2013-12-25 10:32
  • uukR

worst Nokia phone..nothing support extra.port are also not good

• 2013-11-24 08:49
  • 2@gm

This phone is good but it has some problem and some lack for this generation..........

• 2013-11-21 12:22
  • K2F6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-11 10:55 from Gfu$ - click to readx3 supports what's up.

• 2013-11-19 13:42
  • rrjI

Terrible phone. I've had this phone for nearly 3 and a half years. It was great to use for the first 6 months but it began to have major problems like restarting itself, the phone would be become extremely slow and the screen would sometimes white out entirely. The camera is terrible. My phone rejects my simcard and freezes itself, especially when I'm about to send a text. This phone I would not recommend to anyone.

• 2013-11-18 02:18
  • vxUV

does it support WhatsApp?

• 2013-11-11 10:55
  • Gfu$

does it support skype

• 2013-11-08 17:13
  • 6Q9k

This set is OK but it has problem of hearing, i.e, sound is low when hearing.

• 2013-10-28 07:30
  • Mfxg

when connect to the internet my handset will be hanged , why?

• 2013-10-22 14:09
  • Mfxq

security code

• 2013-10-19 06:40
  • wiUQ

how can i use the packet data ..

• 2013-10-12 19:22
  • sxu2

how can i be receiving texts without the name appearing. i.e 1 new message from Grace.

• 2013-10-09 14:24
  • fuuR
Total of 3646 user reviews and opinions for Nokia X3.