Nokia X5-01 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

Hi All,
Today is 28-03-2013 , does anyone have any idea from where i can buy this phone .. i really need to buy this ..Kindly help

• 2013-03-28 10:46
  • 5F{E

i have nokia X5-01 symbain smartphone.i like so much it.because i can manything in this phone.it's camera,sound is too good.it's internet connection is too fast.in this phone nokia company has included many software.so,it is a best phone for me.

• 2013-03-22 17:21
  • uNVL

can we order this phone again in this year??.. Im in indonesia

• 2013-03-12 14:25
  • thtJ

Okay so now that I've owned this phone for 2 years, I know what to say.
First of all, it looks really cute. Some might disagree, but for the most part all those who I've shown the phone to think it's cute (especially the ladies hehehe).
Functionally, though, IT SUCKS. Symbian OS 9.3 supports like no apps and if you're looking to play video games on it, yeah get a typical smart phone (Samsung or iPhone). As well, the notifications for the texts glitch easily once you have a large number of texts on the phone, sometimes the notifications disappear and until you delete a large number of them off the phone and restart it, will notifications return.
As well, my particular phone seems to have a wonky upper speaker, because I and friends who borrowed my phone to call people have found that the sound, even on maximum, is too quiet.
The media player is as how I expected it, and the camera takes decent photos (better than the camera in my 4th gen iPod Touch).

Also I find the phone quite heavy for its size, it's like a little square brick :P

If you're just looking for a basic feature phone with a QWERTY keyboard, I guess you can go for this. But I don't really suggest it for someone who wants a real smartphone.

• 2013-02-20 01:15
  • q{WR

I likes Nokia ....
So I want this new smart phone...
Plz sugest me for this new phone...
I want purchase it quick.
So tell me plz...
How perform this phone.

• 2013-02-12 12:02
  • rAQp

i had this one.it was wonderful.How ever,it has been stolen :'( . I never forget my pinc X5

• 2013-02-08 18:24
  • IWcG

there is nt very high demand nd it does'nt have high rating of nokia x5-01 then y it is of 7ooo/- rs???

• 2013-02-08 07:59
  • 7qxN

i ever had this phone and for me this is the best nokia phone i ever had.
the shape is unique,easy to use and very entertaining.
i never felt sorry to bought it

• 2013-02-07 14:29
  • wrHx

i have x3 in use but i can't transfer applications, can it be done using x5 with bluetooth?

• 2013-02-01 10:52
  • HHHH

Is watsapp downloadable in this x5.. Am plannin to get one

• 2013-01-27 05:23
  • YQS@

i have this phone browsing on internet is very soft

• 2013-01-12 01:36
  • rJfy

i want to bye this phone so what is your opinian..?

• 2013-01-11 11:41
  • 2SG5

does this phone can be found in Egypt????? where??? pleasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee urgent

• 2013-01-07 13:15
  • fvZF

> In reply to alie @ 2012-10-19 11:12 from JGT9 - click to readI have not found any Middle Eastern flash file (MEA) for this phone. But as far as I know if you flash your phone and change your phone language to Philipian you will be able to read Persian messages and in order to type message in Persian you can install Farsi SMS application.

• 2012-12-25 12:45
  • Mfy7

it is suppose to be bigger than this nd it is not suppose to be slide

• 2012-12-23 13:33
  • N9@T

i actually hate nokia but i love this device. its really unique. for me this is best in nokia. i hate all phones in nokia except this because i love android and iphone.

• 2012-12-16 08:22
  • t}bL

> In reply to mr j @ 2012-11-17 15:28 from ibgw - click to readi wanna buy that fon

• 2012-12-16 00:20
  • fBhn

Hi all,
Trying to look up 4 a new fone & guess ur comments sound like this fone's a good try. The only problem is how do i get my hands onto that fone coz im all the way in uganda?
Thx~

• 2012-12-14 06:25
  • ftIM

ilike to buy it .where can i buy it?

• 2012-12-11 14:12
  • pKL@
Total of 1421 user reviews and opinions for Nokia X5-01.