Nokia XL - user opinions and reviews

68%

8.0
7.8
7.8

> In reply to hello @ 2014-05-30 10:54 from 98My - click to readI have downloaded subway surfer for testing, & it works perfect without any lag.

• 2014-05-30 14:22
  • 2Tws

> In reply to SRS7 @ 2014-05-30 09:38 from uuAc - click to readWe are waiting your review about dual SIM. Performance at same time.

• 2014-05-30 13:48
  • KIC9

Had video calling on skype.....????? Plz tell me

• 2014-05-30 13:39
  • apNY

i am confused which phone is better either Nokia xl or moto nd if i purchase Nokia xl then which colour is good plz tell me

• 2014-05-30 13:31
  • X0yB

The phone is excellent but Nokia need to give access to whatsapp messenger.

• 2014-05-30 13:28
  • fts6

Download Whatsapp from http://market.1mobile.com & enjoy friends.

i was also worried from two days but now m 100% satisfied with my Nokia XL Awesome phone by nokia.

Awesome Camera
Display Size
Good batery backup
superfast

• 2014-05-30 11:41
  • utqy

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-30 08:48 from X}31 - click to readDownload Mobile Market From Nomua Store And You Can Download Whatsup From Mobile Market With Perfect Running

• 2014-05-30 11:38
  • 7j{Y

follow my advice first download 1mobile app after download whatsaap other apps ok
this mobile very nice gud looking and chep price

• 2014-05-30 11:35
  • PFAL

> In reply to tpramar @ 2014-05-30 10:20 from Xu@V - click to read720 p video playbale or not??

• 2014-05-30 11:08
  • XNpC

> In reply to SRS7 @ 2014-05-30 09:38 from uuAc - click to readplz tell me the game subway surfer run inn nokia xl ?

• 2014-05-30 10:54
  • 98My

> In reply to 8569 @ 2014-05-30 09:04 from 2SDj - click to readCortex A7 is better. Also depends on how much cores a cpu has.

• 2014-05-30 10:48
  • tVjc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-30 06:12 from utBJ - click to readcontact your sim service provider

• 2014-05-30 10:22
  • Xu@V

> In reply to AKASH_JISHU @ 2014-05-30 00:46 from KA6J - click to readIt supports 1080p videos in mx player but lags little. If you don't believe me check out the gsmarena's review of this phone. Moto g is good but its not durable.

• 2014-05-30 10:20
  • Xu@V

Ok, it's 24 hours now after I've bought this phone...So far it's good. One thing keep in mind -- what exactly you want from your mobile, whatever I wanted its there, so I'm happy to spend my money on this one. Ok here's my review so far...

Good: 1) The looks: Man, it looks fantastic, definitely a "head turner"

2)Most important, battery: When I purchased this phone battery was around 76%. I did a lot of "R&D" and stuff, listen to music, did a lot of internet browsing, surprisingly at around 11:00 pm at night it was around 24%. So it's pretty good. I charged it, took around 1 1/2 hours to get 100%, and as I'm writing this, it's showing 37%...So for me It's good battery.

3) Apps: It runs most of the apps, you just name it...Whatsapp, Viber,Skype,etc, etc. Don't worry about whatsapp or that msg "Your phone does not support this app". Go back to the widget ---> contacts ---> click the one to with to chat with, and there you go...Whatsapp does run.

4) Games: I've installed: CSI: Hidden Crimes, Highway runner, chess, fruit ninja, angry birds all parts, all these games run like butter smooth...no lag, no hang, nothing. I did tried to install Frontline Commondo, Asphalt 8 but both showed errors, I will try again though.

5) File transfer: There's Astro File manager you can see all your files in it. Also, I was able to move most of my games, which I downloaded and some of the preloaded apps to micro sd card...There's also "task killer" to stop running apps.

6) Internet: Again, I installed, Chrome, UC Brower, Opera is pre installed, ALL run good, No issues...

7) Camera: Camera is ok, not bad, I'm not much into photography, so I'm ok with what it has to offer.

8) Music/Videos: Music is good, sound quality is good, I don't know why some people said it has low volume in headphone, maybe they had some issue. For video, install mx player, it does play 720p and 1080p videos...

9)Dual sim: I can't comment on it yet, coz i'm going to buy new sim today. Hopefully, I'll be able to comment after using both the sims.

Again, I depends on what you want, if whatever you want is there on the phone, you won't be disappointed. At-least I'm not.

• 2014-05-30 09:38
  • uuAc

Is a5 cortex or a7 cortex better?

• 2014-05-30 09:04
  • 2SDj

whatsapp is not working...what exactly the issue and what will be solution for it?

• 2014-05-30 08:48
  • X}31

The phone is really good!!
Need some tip to install clash of clan with my linked account to google +!!
Any leads please help

• 2014-05-30 07:47
  • U@bL

Huawei Honor 3X Pro

• 2014-05-30 07:23
  • y@@j

can anyone play 720p videos with mx player?

• 2014-05-30 06:27
  • KIJh
Total of 5353 user reviews and opinions for Nokia XL.