Nokia XL - user opinions and reviews

28%

7.9
7.7
7.6

it is good phone ever... you must have to buy it............

• 2014-06-12 10:48
  • Xu@5

Nokia XL is a good phone.I hope so many people will purchase this phone.Nokia Rocks with Android apps.Thanks to Microsoft and Nokia team.
Waiting for next versions.

• 2014-06-12 10:47
  • XM$$

> In reply to vaishak @ 2014-06-12 07:43 from fCx{ - click to readNokia XL is not good.Worst Please dont purchase it go for other brand.

• 2014-06-12 10:42
  • XM$$

camera resolution is much better but HD video is not working properly ......

• 2014-06-12 10:13
  • HsJX

I think nokia xl is not a good phone. Its battery back up is vrey poor. You must have to charge it twice for using it whole day. There is a same problem with whatsapp which has been mentioned by many people in above comments.

• 2014-06-12 09:59
  • 2@kc

its a good phone.......you can download whats app plus ....it is even better .....

• 2014-06-12 09:54
  • uu{1

Today am going to buy Nokia XL so please give your opinion about Nokia XL... give reply as soon as possible

• 2014-06-12 09:52
  • uv8W

> In reply to yes @ 2014-06-12 04:34 from rA6Z - click to readYes it supports book my show app

• 2014-06-12 09:33
  • t}Ei

tel me about front cam of dis mob xl

• 2014-06-12 08:40
  • uuBp

nokia xl is very bad mobile
very deeply hang problem in this mobile

• 2014-06-12 08:40
  • vG1F

dont worry about whatsapp u can download whatsapp plus or if its showing ur device not supporting goto contact list any name with whatsapp icon open it ur whatsapp will open

• 2014-06-12 08:03
  • HsFx

XL is OK, does not meet the expectations.

• 2014-06-12 07:50
  • vGAv

Nokia XL is an disappointment. I've bought the phone as soon as it got launched i.e. on 19-May-14. I'm facing following problems,
1. The battery life is not even a day (& if they say your 3G is on & because of that battery drains fast. Then I feel it's not a correct analysis. I'm also using Sony M & in that also my 3G is on all the time, still lasts more than a day.)
2. It gets hot if you use continuously more than half an hour. & Sometimes (which is often) it gets hot even when u r charging or even when it's idle.
3. WhatsApp - I got notification for upgradation from WhatsApp. When I upgraded it it says "Sorry, your device is not supported". But I get WhatsApp messages, which I can open from notification but can't open from homepage icon.
There are other small issues, but this is the major one I'm facing. I don't know whether it's a XL model problem or I got faulty piece. But it's a great disappointment, where as I had gr8 expectation from it.

• 2014-06-12 07:46
  • vGAv

waste f**** phone..... u r saying thaaaat its jelly... can u show in the phone were jellybean is...??????

• 2014-06-12 07:43
  • fCx{

I don't open my whatsapp application in my Nokia xl.
Every time that says your device not supported whatsapp please fix it.

• 2014-06-12 07:27
  • fCx%

Nokia XL is good phone but problem is WHATS-APP Solve this problem ASAP.........

• 2014-06-12 07:26
  • KAv3

how can install whatsapp noki xl plees help me

• 2014-06-12 07:15
  • 3Yhc

nokia xl very nice phon only one problam (whatsapp ) ...very good and low price smart phon

• 2014-06-12 07:07
  • 3Yhc

100% pure gold: nokia xl no at all promblem

• 2014-06-12 06:19
  • uvj7
Total of 6198 user reviews and opinions for Nokia XL.