Nokia XL - user opinions and reviews

7.6
7.6

• Manohar 808 PureView
  • Rating0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-06-19 14:57 from vTQR - click to readHow can you say that Nokia N1 tab is worst in terms of performance without using it !!! I bet you hadn't even touched or seen it!!! You bla bla...

• 2015-06-19 17:46
  • 7j{g

> In reply to gokul vicky @ 2015-06-18 13:26 from XuZx - click to readYes brother... I am using Google play service in my nokia xl... yes u can install Google play store in ur mobile... with rooting or without rooting... by using Nokia x manager

• 2015-06-19 15:18
  • rA6F

Surprisingly all of android devices(incl. N1 tab) released by Nokia are worst in terms of performance.

• 2015-06-19 14:57
  • vTQR

Im using this phone last six months
First off all it's got stuck and so slow
2Nd one isimm still not abletuu use Google play services

Other wise all ok
Im giving it 100/40........

• 2015-06-19 05:06
  • fBhn

My Nokia XL has been playing up. Whenever i try to download a file or post a instagram photo. It either says, your SD card is full when i have 14.38GB storage avail. Or it just says FAIL. Can someone pls help this really sucks. THANKS!

• 2015-06-19 04:50
  • IV{2

> In reply to sandy @ 2015-06-16 15:47 from PEmU - click to readHi, Sandy i do too find that very, um boring because they said that it has an Android system, but you can also use 1 mobilemarket you know? Its something like google play. But, its just a bit different. Nokia Store sucks dont use that.

• 2015-06-19 04:47
  • IV{2

> In reply to anonymous @ 2015-06-18 05:38 from 3C9i - click to readanonymous, try to go to the settings go to display, press sleep, then press never. Or maybe your phones just playing up! Do go and try to ask someone to repair it :) hope that helps you! Quick way to turn of ur 3G is to pull down from the top screen and press the 3 button. to the right.

• 2015-06-19 04:44
  • IV{2

Good camera, but worst video. Performance is mediocre, but one thing that makes it worst is its internal storage, and the lack of moving apps to the SD card.

• 2015-06-18 23:08
  • y$2W

I want to use only 3g not 2g in my xl so what to do in settings plz help friends

• 2015-06-18 15:21
  • Xu%d

> In reply to Tunia @ 2015-05-29 08:24 from rATk - click to readExcuse me r u saying the truth
Google play store supports in ur mobile ...wow how to do it ....whether I want to root my mobile.....plz......say.......it........help me frds

• 2015-06-18 13:26
  • XuZx

Hi guys, I've been using this phone for more than 10 months now .. I successfully installed most of the android apps (whatsapp too) .. plays almost evry video.. problems I faced using this phone is that I couldnt find any inbuilt file manager and voice recorder... (can any1 help me with that?)..
Battery is good.. camera qualty is bad...

• 2015-06-18 11:25
  • 7tEc

I have been using Nokia XL for long time and I am glad that I had no complaints about it until recently... Everytime I switch off my phone the WiFi and the mobile data automatically turns on which extremely pisses me off... and then when I listen to music, and my screen goes to sleep... the music stops playing... and I have noticed this when using earphones. Someone please help me out... I really need your help!

• 2015-06-18 05:38
  • 3C9i

> In reply to vn reddy @ 2015-06-09 18:41 from rKQH - click to readHow to record? There is no such option.. and how to go to file manager?

• 2015-06-17 12:50
  • 7tJY

> In reply to MASULA RAJU MUDHIRAJ @ 2015-06-10 08:17 from uvkp - click to readBro I cant find new update.. why?

• 2015-06-17 12:49
  • 7tJY

> In reply to nokia hater @ 2015-06-12 08:35 from t1$C - click to readWe are not able to use Google play store

• 2015-06-16 15:47
  • PEmU

You can download whats app via MoboMarket application. Its like nokia store. Just download MoboMarket first and then download Whatsapp application. Also you will receive all updates regularly. Its worth buying this handset as most of the features are available in this handset and Nokia is a popular brand.

• 2015-06-15 20:38
  • utjM

> In reply to Hitesh @ 2015-05-26 18:41 from uvjH - click to readBut whatsapp does work on this device...the worse thing is u cnt download snapchat :(

• 2015-06-15 17:26
  • vGYU

> In reply to nokia hater @ 2015-06-12 08:35 from t1$C - click to readI have no comment,because I haven't used it (I haven't got one).
Is it really worth to buy one instead of I phone or LG or Samsung?
Farad.

• 2015-06-14 08:53
  • dQJr

Nokia xl is waste getting bore

• 2015-06-13 18:45
  • XuZC
Total of 8054 user reviews and opinions for Nokia XL.