O2 XDA Trion - user opinions and reviews

O2

7.4

can someone help me coz when i put my xda trion in my laptop it doesnot read it instead it starts charging.help me pliz

• 2014-02-16 10:21
  • ftIF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-09-23 03:44 from 9x12 - click to readwhere yu from?

• 2012-08-08 05:35
  • veNP

Hi, my phone cannot perform text messaging. The words not appear. Can anybody help me with this problem??

• 2011-09-23 03:44
  • 9x12

Awesome phone....missin it a lot...
can ne one tell me where to find the parts....lex ribbion & D-Pad of trion in india(mumbai/pune)???

• 2011-08-20 06:15
  • vw46

very good phone ..user friendly

• 2011-03-28 05:13
  • P$uD

hey! can someone tell me how to operate the secondary cam on my xda trion? i'v read the manual but am still not getting it.

• 2010-07-25 06:17
  • fXJ@

can anyone help me how to set my 3.5mm bose headphone to O2 xda trion? I don't have any usb adaptor.

• 2010-05-09 06:17
  • 2CJ4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-11-21 14:47 from 0U16 - click to readSimply, your battery has out of date and need a new one to replace :). Usually, batty will be get more quickly dry after 2 years and it need to be replace.

• 2010-04-10 11:05
  • vNZS

> In reply to Ismail @ 2009-04-07 14:46 from S00r - click to readit does have video calling you dnt have the settings thats all
if its running slow that means u should close ur apps that u not using. and what do u then expect from a hand held pc? it only has a 400mhz processor

• 2009-12-24 15:44
  • NhqM

> In reply to bytefight @ 2009-04-13 12:08 from 3KD{ - click to readlol it does do that but not as often as u say cause its the way u handle it. got this fone now for bout 2 wks and its brilliant . at first i was lost . then i just googled what ever i needed to know bout the fone. now im rolling

• 2009-12-24 15:36
  • NhqM

i have this phone and my battery gets used up so quickly. i tried changing batteries but no change. after 5 minutes call and 2 sms, my battery is down to 1 bar. i have the wifi off all the time as well as bluetooth. my brightness is on low. can anyone suggest anything please?

• 2009-11-21 14:47
  • 0U16

i recently accidentally loked my xda and i don`t have the code that my phone used can any1 tell me how i can somehow by pass the lock maybe by entering something that is personal and my phone would remember

• 2009-09-28 13:43
  • SYHp

Just got a Trion with a new job. It's not a new machine but Hey. Seems to do what I need but one thing elides me - how do I set a greeting for voice mail?? You know " leave a message after the tone" sort of stuff.

If anyone knows I'd really appreciate some help.

Thanks

• 2009-08-20 14:59
  • nF%Y

If anyone knows I'd really appreciate some help.

Thanks

• 2009-08-20 13:41
  • nF%Y

> In reply to Ismail @ 2009-04-07 14:46 from S00r - click to readWhit WM 5 I have viodeo call on Xda Trion

• 2009-07-29 17:39
  • 0UUs

it is great phone...just need know how to use...

• 2009-07-12 09:59
  • 39y%

This phone looks really big, I mean, my screen is 17" and its taking up most of it. My pockets isn't big enough to carry this about. Is this actual size?

• 2009-06-17 17:57
  • Tkxt

This phone is designed poorly. If you take it out from your pocket, the slider opens a little bit. That means, you have to close the slider everytime, you take the phone out.. and believe me its annoying.

• 2009-04-13 12:08
  • 3KD{

Dont get this phone. For one it weighs a tonne. Secondly the phone is made of plastic. I mean real cheap plastic. Camera is rubbish. No video calling available on this phone so i dont understand why they have included a camera on the front. Basically it is the worst phone i have ever had. Application runs slow. Recieve a phone call and takes 5 seconds to accept due to other applications running in background. It is basically like running Windows and having to open Task Manager to terminate other applications using up memory.

Avoid!!!

• 2009-04-07 14:46
  • S00r

> In reply to heneral @ 2007-11-15 21:07 from Q{Bb - click to readyes you can upgrade to 6.1 go to www.4winmobile

• 2009-04-05 21:48
  • 3JHV
Total of 272 user reviews and opinions for O2 XDA Trion.