Anonymous, 30 May 2017I wonder who the f*ck needs 8 GB ram beside a few crazy gamers. If the price of this device hi... moreOf course they are gonna hit up to 550 dollars but hey you can pre order it after launch is clear. Price is around 450 dollars and if you don't make its gonna be only 100 dollar more expensive. I understand what are you saying but the world is moving on so they have to make some profit also to keep their work making these phones. They even said that they didn't make much profit with OP1 OPX OP2 and OP3 only OP3t was success to make some profit.
hemanth992, 30 May 2017how do you pre - order..pz reply Pre order possibility comes up when launch is over after launch it should be at their page.
I wonder who the f*ck needs 8 GB ram beside a few crazy gamers. If the price of this device hits 500 bucks, OnePlus is done as a brand
Anonymous, 29 May 2017Just pre order it and it only costs around 450 dollarshow do you pre - order..pz reply
Once this comes out, Snapdragon 845 will be announced, just release the bloody phone now. It's embarrassing.
Mr.mobile, 26 May 2017specs according to me far one plus 5
-5-5" inch super amoled display 3D Corning gorilla Glass... moreI would like to hear where did you get that information because referring to other sources that could not be possible.
1. screen size where it said that would be 1920x1080? a) if you are referring to Antutu leaks its normal that says that number because it has been set basic screen resolution. b) there is also possibilities that other company's hire people to make Oneplus 5 to look bad to make sure their phones get more sold.
big question marks on these topic
c)dual stereo (not gonna happen referring to pics)
d)dash charge 2.0 (i'm not seeing possible but its my quess)
e)QSD 835 is confirmed (8GB RAM maybe only few countries will get it (USA/CANADA possible won't get it))
f)Camera that can film 1000FPS (750FPS - 900FPS is gonna be max FPS they can use)
g)Price is gonna be for pre order around 450 dollar and after non pre order is gonna be 500-580 dollar
BTN, 26 May 2017The new OP5 will cost 550Â€...to expensive...Just pre order it and it only costs around 450 dollars
sundaralti, 27 May 2017i expect below basic features in OP5...
1. Dual Sim + Dedicated memory card slot.(No hybrid s... moreYou are asking too much from small company 4000mha battery would be nice but really?
Its all about customizing if its done right it can last longer than 4000mha.
Bhartendu, 28 May 2017If it is true that it will be a single SIM phone then it will be bit let down by the OnePlus. Where it says its gonna be only one sim phone?
"SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)"
If it is true that it will be a single SIM phone then it will be bit let down by the OnePlus.
it's coming in June guys http://www.dexteroid.com/tech/...date-leaked/
Forget aluminium, I want Oneplus to have metal glass body with chrome trim at the side of bezels, also forget OLED display, use the IPS display on Oneplus 5 and reduce the screen size to 5.3 inch. I want Oneplus to be more like Sony, not sh#tty Samsung.
i expect below basic features in OP5...
1. Dual Sim + Dedicated memory card slot.(No hybrid slots)
2. 4000+ mah battery
3. Dolby atmos or Surround dual stereo speakers
5. i dont believe in dual camera dual flash etc. even good single camera can do the same job.
6. pricing shud be below 30k
7. NFC & 3.5mm jack