Amit, 28 Feb 2015Hi OPO Team, I bought oneplus last month and 3 days back it screen has broken and touch is no... moreHI....What ever it is finally what u going to tell to the new one plus one buyers?....i am expecting very soon reply from you..............
i got a oneplus about a month ago and i am facing the following issues.
1) slow keypad
2) camera stops working
3) few apps stop working.
I am not able to reach any of the customer service stations.
Chino85, 02 Mar 2015Open the chrome browser, open a new tab and cover up the top half of the screen with your have... moreI think there is a yellowish tinge right at the bottom of the screen. I dont know what to do now, either to keep it or return to amazon.
Just to share some experience after using it about 2 week. (Bought in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) price around RM 1305.00 (After searching several stores because not all dealer are selling this phone at the moment)
1) Great camera (both picture & videos)
2) Clear & loud sound speaker (at the bottom).
3) I keep downloading many games (total about 32 and still going, average MB per games around 100MB to 300MB or more) and play some of the games and there is no lagging or heating whatsoever on the phone. The battery are draining slow and still can play 7-8 hours non stop (offline). IF you are playing games that require internet connection it might do around 6++ hours or so. (Depend of what kind of games you are enjoying.)
5) Smooth & fast devices. The phone showing much more faster when you taping any apps in the phone. It take less second to load. Sames goes when surfing the internet or youtube.
6) With 64gig on the phone memory, imagine how many apps, games, videos, song or picture that can be fit into it WITHOUT any problem.
7) I did some comparation to others 3gig ram phone brand and found that this phone is more value on money + high good spec. The thing that might be spoil is battery cannot remove and no external sd card slot. check this link http://thegadgetfan.com/mobile...tasking.html
8) The phone design is simply the best and its not really heavy. Slim and curve at the backside + sandstone black cover, the feeling in your hand its definitely wotth it. Im not are dealer for the phone but i have strongly recommended bunch of my friend to switch to this when they want to buy/change to new phone. (Sorry for bad grammar)
I m using this phone from last one month, everything is great but call quality is toooo bad,voice cracking in first call if I disconnect Nd made another call than voice is clear, no help from service center, can anyone help me?
Open the chrome browser, open a new tab and cover up the top half of the screen with your have, then move it up and down to see is you can see a color difference. I would also do it at max back light setting. If there is a yellowish tint on the bottom half then you have the yellow band. My wife and I have the yellow band. It's slowly going away because I'm letting it sit in the sun light when not in use.
My bsnl network is not working in opo. Pls help. Which 3G network works best in it?
can anyone tell me how to find out if my opo is having the yellow tint problem ??
the best smartphone of the year build quality is awesome. and cyanogen mod is wow like android on steroid :) and now if something happen to the phone we can go to their repair center in india. yes they have service center and on theie website you can see full list of service centers i'm happy that their cervice center is near of my house.
killer smartphone. very satisfied with the performance overall. must say battery backup is very good.
Go for it guys.....
Anonymous, 01 Mar 2015Please help me to know.. Is one plus phone is good choice overall?? Is the best phone you can get for that price.
i m using this phone from last one month. I'd like to share a few things tht i have found from my usage ,
1.first of all, Its a great phone for this price range excellent design and performance.
2. Display quality is too good. it has a very good viewing angle and neat colour reproduction.. touch sensityvity is so good and because of the best hardware specs u will feel like butter smooth performance each time u using this device.. in display settings it gives additional options for sunlight enhancement and colour enhancement, enable these options and view the phone in direct sunlight.. its so sharp and clear. best thing about the display, its not getting heat even after heavy usage.. but it gets hot when u record video by keeing ur flash on.. ( only at the top edge, and its normal).. overall u wont get a chance to worry abt ur phone display until and unless u drop the phone
3. about the camera- camera quality is not so awesome as expected..if you are a user came from sony xperia, motorola or samsung experiece u wont get compleately satisfied with the picture output.. after all , i personally expected much more neat images from a 13mp sony 6 lens exmor camera. the dual flash is not so brilliant comparatively with other single flash phones. but stil its great.
the front cam quality is awesome...its really excellent. u wil surely say wow!! i have found these kind of clarity front cam only in apple ipads ..
3.external speakers sound quality is is good but the sound quality of the earpiece is muffled.. sometime its hard to recognise other end sound when attending calls from traffic or the other end person is speaking through the headset. its been said that this phone has 3 mics built in .. but personally i didn't feel any remarkable difference when i play my voice clip in whatsapp. and most of the time, during calls, friends said they r not able to hear "clearly"what im saying. they can hear , but im telling abt the clarity of voice.. in long duration calls after 20 to 30,min the sound becomes like that u r coverd ur phone with a blanket and speak through it. but once u disconnect the call and call back , again sound wil become clear( its not because of network, cos i m in a very good coverage area and no problems with my other phones )..
loud speaker quality is superb.
4. battery life is neat.. for me it gives 8-9 hours of battery life when using internet over wi fi (its like countinues usage) .. i was very much worried abt the battery life cos its 5.5" screen.. but one plus has done their battery so good.. it providing 12 to 13 hrs of battrey life even while keeping the phone in 3g mobile data on and light use of internet.
5.performance wise its really rocks ..i nevr had any issue in its performance and the phone never heats up while gamming ( i just tried only for testing.dnt know abt long duration game play and higher end games)
these are the pros and cons i personally felt in my usage.. and this sound and camera issues i feel like its because of the cyanogen mode rom. i faced these issues when i tried some cyanogen and paranoid roms in my other phones too.hopes it may get improved with the one plus one oxygen update.
and one more thing if u r buying this one please do buy the original tampered glass screen protector..the phone is awesome n good but if it falls, display faced down , seriously u wont have a smiling face after u picked up from ground
Anonymous, 01 Mar 2015Please help me to know.. Is one plus phone is good choice overall?? very
I really don't know because its only one day now I have received my opo. It's build is excellent and very nice to hold in hand. Touch is just like a hot knife in butter. Sound is good. Its more than 24 hours since I had charged the phone yesterday and still battery reading shows 50%.camera may be not the best. But still my concern is the after sales service.