I bought it few days back.. What i found in this phone i just make it conclusion..
1. Good design.
2. Easy to handle.
3. Brightness, color, and good ppi (441) moreover AMOLED display..!
4. 3GB ram is very good.
5. Excellent camera (Front 8MP rear 13MP) and very good focal point (though i didn't check out the focal length yet!)
6. Very good PRICE!!!
1. Design is more like copied from iPhone 6(though there are difference)
2. They try to make it EDGE! but failed!!
3. Internal 16GB.. it's enough! though, i think 32 would be perfect with this phone.
4. Dual sim won't work if you use an External memory card. (SIM2 slot and MicroSD slot are same)
5. very few sensors!
6. 3GB ram doesn't seem fast to me. My iPhone 4s seems like better than this. However I think Android is little bit slower than iOS.. so i consider it..
Overall.. It's a great phone... specially in price.. so i would recommend it for those people who uses basic function of phone or move from iPhone to Android..
Its an excellent phone for its price ...only drawback being battery life.
Android user, 17 Dec 2015I brought this a weak ago and got an update..when I call any one iam getting a vibration rando... moreThat vibration maybe a 45 second notification. You should be able to disable it from the call settings.
Sam89, 16 Dec 2015Really confused between these two
Oneplus X or Moto X playTake Moto if you're ok with screen size and you're not so crazy about super high end specs, but you want very good phone (larger battery, NFC)
Take Oneplus X if you want smaller but more powerfull device (dualsim or microSD)
star wars, 17 Dec 2015You should enable java script. How can I enable it..pls let me know
I brought this a weak ago and got an update..when I call any one iam getting a vibration randomly when I was in call is that for me only or athoers also has a his problem or can I some how turn off this.. Pls some one help me
SPhone, 08 Dec 2015One plus X or LG G Flex2?G flex2 super better cam, batter and stylish curved screen
During gaming it is getting too much heated?? Please suggest me how Can i fix it
plzz help me..
i m using one plus x.in this i am not getting the popup message after a call or after data is switched off which gives the cost details,available balance like that.please help me how to set that
Anonymous, 16 Dec 2015Been using one for a month. Greate phone. Looks good and works very well. Very smooth transiti... moreHey!! Osm review buddy.. I jus booked the phone, your reviews making me calm down for while tat ain't bookd bad phone... 😉
Anonymous, 15 Dec 2015Speaking of sound quality, how is the loudspeaker and audio output (headphones)?loud speaker is pathetic ,dont be fooled by the dual speaker grills only the left one has a speaker in it ,headphone sound is decent