Shashi11, 27 Apr 2016today I am phone purchased oppo f1 but one problem is my watsup contact not display plz any solutionits working in my f1
today I am phone purchased oppo f1 but one problem is my watsup contact not display plz any solution
Found Lots Of Comments Regarding Oppo Mobile.....Really Surprised With User Comments.
1. Felt we have a still metal blockage for a new brand upcoming.Everybody are looking for Samsung, Apple, HTC like as usual brand.
2. I am Apple IPhone 6 user last 6 months & can tell very frankly that IPhone is cheated me very professional way. No doubt device is good but really it worth to buy with 63K Indian Money. Where both of us maximum use a phone not more than 2 years.
3. Regarding Samsung what I say rather than motivate to value engineering & provide a good phone with budgetary price. Only concentrate to fight with Apple.
Can anybody tell me what is the worst of Oppo F1 if we compare with Samsung Galaxy J5 & J7.
4. Somebody Told Windows Os is better. Really????? Than why the worst os mobile Is is loosing Market & Why so call windows os lover converted to Android????
5. I am not supporting Oppo but don't keep any mental blockage to welcome a company who have a R&D Cell. Can ability to give good phone with budgetary price.
I think most of people don't know that Micromax has no R&D cell. They just brought Chinese so so company mobile & sell their own brand name.
6. Do you know Oppo Mobile is manufactured in India At Up. May be designed Chinese but Product is Made In India.
7. Since I am Apple Vis-a-vis Oppo Mobile User can say very gladly that please use the phone at least once. Definitely not regret.
(Blog View Is Personally My Own No Intention To Hurt Anybody)
jay, 25 Apr 2016today I am phone purchased oppo f1 but one problem is my watsup contact not display plz any solutionGo to security centre then press on privacy permission,and enter in app permission managemant,then upper 2 options are there click on manage by app,then press on whatsapp, on the option (i trust this application), then go to on whatsapp and refresh the contact. then your whatsapp contact appear
bharath, 26 Apr 2016i am planning to buy oppo f1 is it good U can but this phone with full confidence
I bought this phone 2 days back.It's good but facing backlight issue.
Sometime I can see half white screen in background ,suddenly while playing or reading brightness is lowered. This happens when brightness in not auto adjusted.
Anyone else facing this issue..?
Anonymous, 26 Apr 2016Guys is really oppo has issues than what about moto x play and moto 3rd gen any one can advice... morei recommand samsung galaxy a5 2016 model....it's really works perfect for me and have fingerprint scanner,quick launch camera, fast charging 60% in just 30 min. and much more....go for it!!!!!
Nicky, 25 Apr 2016I want to buy Oppo f1 but reviews of people is not good for oppo they are facing whats up pro... moreAwesome phone bst camera no hanging prblm no heating issue ...ya it takes time for charging bt the battery last for more than a day once fully charged...3gb ram and 32gb internal storage u cant gt in any classy looking slim phone in 15k ...wot else ...I woud recommend this ph to all who want a classy ph within dis range
elly f1, 26 Apr 2016go to whatsApp settings, choose notifications, off or none all light.... it will ok.still the same bro..all contact listing disappeared..any other solutions??
im very disappointed with the phone, esspecially with watapp - not working properly...all contact listing cant be displayed..tried to do everything to solve the prob. but still the same...
wat the f.....g phone...
Guys is really oppo has issues than what about moto x play and moto 3rd gen any one can advice coz im confused and recommend me to go with which phone plzz
The worst fone ever i purchased in my life heats alot wts app notification prblem take long time 2 charge battery drainfast waste of money.. .. U shud upate it and plse give something new to solve the prblm of heat other wise collect back ur phone
Pawan shah, 26 Apr 2016can it support pen drive??Of course, u can use pendrive via OTG . For an external Memory...
elly f1, 26 Apr 2016go to whatsApp settings, choose notifications, off or none all light.... it will ok.Problem still persist bro
jay, 25 Apr 2016today I am phone purchased oppo f1 but one problem is my watsup contact not display plz any solutiongo to whatsApp settings, choose notifications, off or none all light.... it will ok.
jay, 25 Apr 2016today I am phone purchased oppo f1 but one problem is my watsup contact not display plz any solutionI am also having the same issue. can anyone advice us?
Best phone ever. No heating problem, battery last for a day, fast browsing, best camera for selfie and phone photography. Worth buying.
Am not getting new messages in Whatsapp.... I get it only when I open the app.... What to do