Look good buy i love samsung, i cant buy china reminds me of like fakes!
Anonymous, 02 Jan 2017Hi Guys! please help me, i really need help :(( i dont know if i should get the J7 Prime or O... moreBro if you're a selfie or video addict you must choose f1s, camera is superb! battery is good also but as I scrolling back here i can say that wifi signal is not that good like others but this phone is a great contender, of course minus the OTA update its a different talk when it comes to that. and if youre a gamer like , storing such huge files on your phone and expecting to have more updates along the way u can have J7 Prime again, its running on Samsungs' Exynos 7870 and the fact that it is a samsung brand the feel, look and being compact of the design was there and updates maybe comes along the way (hoping). but all in all the difference between these phones are not huge factor as we know that these phones are almost identical in specs, after sale assistance is the main factor here, if oppo can sustain helping and developing the user interface like samsungs doing on theirs.
Oppo Fan, 02 Jan 2017I couldn't agree more - Oppo seems to win out against J7 Prime Specs:
1. Apps cannot be tra... more1. the camera looks good while using snapy, but! beautification effect is not available as snapchat has its own filters and effects.
2.Yes snapy is compatible in this device.
3.yes those social media apps are working nice.
4.youtube is working properly, streaming? for me its not that good maybe the problem is on my location its quite not good at this moment, but i think streaming is also good with this phone.
5. i think this is the only downside of this device running at 5.1 lolli but it is not that huge factor, i mean hey? most of android apps and users still stocked at 5.1 lolli as we all know that not all of us can afford units that may recieve android ver. OTA update from their Phone Brands and maybe in the future (hoping) Oppo give us future OTA update like any Premium phones out there.
Anonymous, 02 Jan 2017Bro actually apps can be transferred to SD card How?
Hi Guys! please help me, i really need help :(( i dont know if i should get the J7 Prime or Oppo F1s. I want to have a phone that is not lag and has a great quality for vlogging i mean great in quality, and i really do like watching movies in phone so please can you suggest what phone should i get :((((
i want buy a new phone, which one should i choose oppo f1s or vivo v5?
Oppo is locking the bootloader and only let user stucked in their non developed colorOS and ancient lollipop. Don't buy F1 series, as the users is dead together with the non upgrade able android version.
Phone is not user friendly,, please add select all option while selecting photos and songs.. it irritates me a lot to select each phots,, few minutes back I had to select 535 phots manually.....
MobileMan, 01 Jan 2017There is lot of confusion between J7 Prime & Oppo F1s , so to clarify i give my one month ... moreHello, my name is emily and im a 15 year old who is on my tablet everyday on the internet. I would like to buy this phone because as a teenager i love to use my social media but having a tablet makes it hard to use social media on the go. I will be purchasing the oppo f1s at jb hi fi as soon as they get it in stock (sometime this week) i have a few questions...
1. If you are a user of snapchat does the camera quality change when using the app?
2. Is snapchat even compatible with this version? (android 5.1)
3. Are other social medias such as: instagram, twitter, facebook, houseparty, tumblr etc.. compatible with this device?
4. Also, does youtube work? And is the quality of streaming videos bad?
5. What are the important factors with the device being android 5.1 lolliepop version?
Please respond as soon as you can because i will be buying this phone shortly...
MobileMan, 01 Jan 2017There is lot of confusion between J7 Prime & Oppo F1s , so to clarify i give my one month ... moreI couldn't agree more - Oppo seems to win out against J7 Prime Specs:
1. Apps cannot be transferred to the SD card, yes, but who cares? Videos and photos and other items can be placed there.
2. Camera is superb, I took couple of selfies new year night and it was totally dark outside but still the front cam gave me bright images.
3. BATTERY! I really love the battery life! I was playing Roller Coaster Tycoon classic for about 3 hours and it only took around 25% of the battery - isn't that something?
I don't know about J7 Prime since I don't own one but my friend does and he was jealous about my Oppo's camera!
wifi doesn't work well in oppo f1s? It is a great phone but network capacity is very low. I like it. But I hate its Wi-Fi and network capacity. please tell me it is its real faut or my oppo f1s only has such problems.
Yes , oppo has weak wifi signal , I have not observed speed issues but range is like 2.4 ghz b/g/n , not like a/b/g/n , I.e signal is strong only across one room else it gets disconnected , le 2 of le tv also shows strong wifi signal but not oppo f1s n the next room