There is lot of confusion between J7 Prime & Oppo F1s , so to clarify i give my one month ownership review :-
1) Oppo F1s come with 2 versions : 32 GB & 64 GB , Yes , you cant move apps to SD card , but is 64 & 32 GB not enough ( 55 + GB you get for Apps , & 24+ GB in 32 GB version ) so i think its more than enough on J7 Prime you get 16 GB incl. on J7. Its very less.
2) Telephonic calls are as clear as Samsung J7 , its loud & Clear , Cell Network Range Pickup is also very good. I repeat its loud & Clear Just as in samsung. It also has low SAR value ( 0.314 on body , 0.334 on ear ).
3) Screen Quality : Its an excellent IPS Display with contrast ratio : 1000 : 1 , just see GSMArena review where the figures are given , its an excellent & Good Brightness capable 720p Screen , even PPI is more than enough, still its a 720P screen & i do feel oppo could have used slightly higher chipset to give us 1080p screen. But still screen is excellent 720p stuff. Yes , J7 Prime has an 1080p PLS TFT LCD screen but it uses Inferior tech thanks to PLS it has good contrast ratio but is dimmer & dull display than Oppo F1s or J7. The J7 has best display among the 3 at 720P AMOLED with infinite contrast & Popping colours.
4) Speed & Daily Usage : I have played 6 Games , Facebook was updating , Whatsapp was on i.e. total 11 apps in background & i did ANtutu test i got 40292. ( Without so many apps you get 45000 on Antutu ) , its fast & lag free. I Anyways feel Android has improved by leaps & Bound from Android 4.0 onwards.
5) OS - What can i say , the OS is absolute iOS rip off. Everything is photocopy of IOS excluding a few setting or dials here - there. I love iOS OS & i admit infront of touchwiz this OS is just so Fluid & Polish , i feel color OS is optimized for mediatek MT6750 as i feel they Gel along together well i.e. Lag-Free. ( Even GSMArena says its a iOS rip-off )
6) Camera : Now i consider myself an Photographer Enthusiast : The selfie camera is just good it has enough clarity , mind you i have observed various 8 MP Selfie camera of samsung or OnePlus & i can say selfie are made just for better video or clear photo quality & in comparison 16MP of OPPO is just good. The rear camera is made better as they are meant to shoot landscapes or people etc. & the rear camera of OPPO F1s is much better than J7 or J7 Prime , Please note : J7 or J7 Prime has BSI 1/3.06" camera whereas i believe OPPO has 1/3.06" next gen BSI live Purecell of Omnivision or ISOCELL or Exmor RS of Samsung or Sony , i am saying from camera performance , but not sure which company sensor it has despite f/2.2 the photos are better than J7 Prime or J7 in daylight , there is mode to shoot RAW files so you could Photoshop , or there is UltraHD mode , to shoot upto 50MP. Now I Pixel - peek on 50MP photos & i can clarify that the 50MP photos are atleast as clear as 16 MP Photos of samsung ISOCELL sensor ( I.e. as good as samsung C7 or C9 Camera , these models are only launched in China but will release world wide ) . Compare this with 13MP BSI sensor of J7 & you wont buy J7 if you are camera lover , the PRO mode of F1s has shutter adjustment , meant full manual control unlike on samsung. The only thing i observed F1s has poor edge to edge sharpness , again colour balance is poor at edge of photos ( You want see this without pixel peeping to full resolution ) . That is not issue with J7 or J7 Prime , but F1s has much better overall camera clarity.
Review is continued....
best bugget smartphones camera review!
( rare cam performance is gd of f1s instead of j7 prime & asus zenphone selfie! oppo got detailed pics & takes naturall shots where zenphone falls for producing warmer non detailed pics, j7 prime has got poor old sensor! for getting dslr pics go to asus zenphone selfie powered with 1s to 32s shutter speed, for getting detailed natural pics & some rich manual photoghy experience go to oppo f1s equipped with 1s to 16s shutter speed, if you guyes don't have the time to be smartphone photographer go & grab samsung j7 prime with 1s shutter speed only taking average pic though(even j7 is even better)! what about p9 lite guyes, only 1s to 8s shutter speed, & xiome phones #noshutterspeed founded!) tagging all smartphones, hope u guyes enjoyed!
Anonymous, 30 Dec 2016The facebook app problem has made the phone worst. The app automatically shuts down And ag... moreOne reason i never use facebook app. They are crap. Please uninstall and you will be amazed how powerful your phone is without FB app.
[deleted post]Hahahahaha so fake comment, you can't even tell lie correctly, go to hell
mohamed, 30 Dec 2016which better oppo f1s and asus zenone selfie pls reply fsst frds F1s
HASHIM 313131, 30 Dec 2016happy new year 2017Wish you all a very happy New Year 2017
I bought Oppo F1s Black Edition, before buying this i am really about the camera tbut when i purchased i am really happy with this phone perfomance is best camera front is bestes event it can take bright pictures in low light, finger print is also good but the battery timing is average nor bad nor best.
mohamed, 30 Dec 2016which better oppo f1s and asus zenone selfie pls reply fsst frds Oppo
bought this phone last month and first it has good performance after that I noticed the battery of my Oppo f1S gets heat so easily everyday that happens so Im afraid it will explode anytime... second the primary camera of the phone is not that good its kind of blurry... for me dont purchase this phone you'll only get fustrated
Anonymous, 30 Dec 2016What nonsense, only fake things, rubbish you are talking, it can move all third party apps to ... moreHow to move the apps to the sd card actually? Please advise. I agree with the first guy because mine is only for photos and videos too, which annoys me a lot.