Totly disagreed from those who are complaining heating issue and display also performance,
Best phone in this price range purchase yesterday no heating issue best battery backup (missing vooc) also very sharp display there is no lag in this phone idk about gaming zone i m not intersted in games
Althought a complete package in cheap range phone sets should go for it far batter then others
Its good phone??? Any one plls give me answer. My pgone is loss.. iam intetested to buying oppo f3 or vivo v5
everything are good ... but proccesor low version compare with price
which is good nokia 6 or oppo f3
and i want to know about both battery duration
I'm using 3 phones for my business (I'm a forex trader and need at least 2 phones). I'm using oppo f3, redmi note 4, galaxy s7 edge, and here is my opinion about Oppo F3 :
- Battery Backup was good but not excellent, i can keep up for one day with 4G on and using 4 apps for trading forex (MetaTrader 4, 5, IQ Option, etc) and few social apps (BBM, Whatsapp, Line) almost all times. When weekend, my phones can keep up to 2-3 days because j i only using airplane mode and wifi. But still my redmi note 4 (Snapdragon Version) was the best battery.
- Camera was good, when you,re zooming in, it can compared with Galaxy S7 edge but only in Daylight. When night coming, noises starting to blur the picture (but still usable and much much better than my xiaomi redmi note 4).
- Front camera much better than my other Phones.
I'm not a heavy user that using one phone to playing games, browsing, social media, etc (i separate to 3 phones). So i don't even care about my battery back up. But i found many problems with Oppo F3, such as :
- The phone display hardly visible under direct sunlight.
- The phone easily getting hot when u're using camera under sunny condition.
- Charge time was not that fast.
- Oppo UI (Color OS) was clunky and a little underrated (a little lag when u slide down notification bar).
- No Real Software updates, they give updates only to fix little damn thing.
- Hard to find screen protector for Oppo F3 in my country.
Anonymous, 06 Jul 2017Does this phone have LED Notifications?? yes
Plz tell me which is a better choice samsungA5 2017 or oppo F3 .. Actually I had a budget which could afford both of them but confused which one to buy.... Plz suggest??!!!!
Sai siva, 05 Jul 2017Worst battery life
Other than that every thing is ok
Normal user should charge daily 2times
... moreGo to the nearest Oppo service center to check the battery since my phone's battery last long. I charged my battery for 2 hours and it will last atleast 24 hours. am using internet browsing, continues text messaging and calls once in a while and i turn on the wifi for standby mode.