Oppo Find 7 - user opinions and reviews

8.3

> In reply to Adil @ 2014-11-28 12:51 from y$a9 - click to readSingle sim

• 2015-03-24 11:39
  • KZ8B

oppo is the super brand thank oppo

• 2015-03-24 09:14
  • ijNP

> In reply to Chris @ 2015-01-30 23:07 from KZ8E - click to readif for camere purposes, I suggest note4..
although oppo provides 13mp rear camera, the images are still can be classified as 'okay'.. yet, the front camera is really cool with hd alike pics.. if note 4 means, u can get quality pictures in both front and rear camera..

• 2015-03-20 01:47
  • KZ8K

> In reply to james @ 2015-02-22 11:07 from v0qJ - click to readThe Oppo charger supplies more current so that I can be charged quickly.. I tried to charge with Samsung charger and it tooks almost 3 hour I guess..

• 2015-03-20 01:42
  • KZ8K

Dear all,
My phone OPPO FINE 7, always appears the message on screen while I'm calling or play Facebook, the messages is: Unfortunately, Contact has stopped or Unfortunately, Facebook has stopped.
What is the problem? If anyone know pls kindly share me comment or how to fix it. I appreciated your kinds advice.

• 2015-03-16 14:42
  • fDhj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-19 10:30 from fv6X - click to readFor me , I choose oppo because of the good spec they offer but I was dissapointed with it after only 1 week. My oppo have been heating up frequently and sometimes a bit lagging. I still can bare with it because it happens in my old phone. But what finally drew the last straw is the fragility of the phone. I always put my phone in the small pouch inside my handbag. And yesterday when I come back home, I found out the screen on my phone is crack. I was so shock an try to recall what did I do and I remember when I ask my friend to pass me my bag, she did put down my bag on the table a bit harder. And that's the only thing I think can think of that cause the most impact. I was so sad and disappointed with oppo because the screen crack just because of this small impact even though its protected with a casing and a curve hd tempered glass. Its so different from what they advertised with their guerilla glass which my colleagues was so excited with and keep asking me whether is oppo good or not.And I ask them to give me at least a month to try it out and tell them how it is. But now I think I am going to warn them off oppo as seeing how fragile they are. For now, I am going to hold on warning them off first since I am going to take the phone to the service center and see how it goes.

• 2015-03-15 07:51
  • IVNr

Just to all the one that complain about over heating, I have this little problem that playing plants vs zombies 2 for two round which took me less than 20mins to win. With in that 20mins my phone hits 40°C does anyone faced this problem? To check temperature open the keypad in the calling apps and key in *#808# and scroll down till you found charger then click it then it will show you.

• 2015-03-13 13:57
  • RJi2

> In reply to luhanexo @ 2015-03-06 14:04 from tueY - click to readMine did.1st time it fell the screen shattered

• 2015-03-12 05:26
  • Yd6k

i love all about oppo but are all oppo is water resistnt?did the screen crack if i accidntly fall it o the ground 4 the 1st time in 4ever???

• 2015-03-06 14:04
  • tueY

Guys ive got sime questions. Has anyone ever tried to use the oppo find 7 charger to charge a different android device eg. samsung. We know that the charger can gave an ouput of 4amps. so the question here is that have you noticed any difference on charging time when using the charger for oppo to charge another device lets say a samsung note 4 or 3 which supports quick charge 2.0. As far as i know find 7 has the fastest charging time for any smartphone with d same capacity of batrery.

• 2015-02-22 11:07
  • v0qJ

> In reply to numinah @ 2015-02-09 13:11 from w7u% - click to readHi!

I've seen it happens just when hangout conversations, but not something out of the ordinary

• 2015-02-18 00:22
  • PrrY

> In reply to Chris @ 2015-01-30 23:07 from KZ8E - click to readBoth!

• 2015-02-14 14:27
  • tueg

does this phone get over-heat while playing games or typing?

• 2015-02-09 13:11
  • w7u%

> In reply to Chris @ 2015-01-30 23:07 from KZ8E - click to readI suggest you use find 7

• 2015-02-07 19:55
  • tZj{

i know been a "long time " since it releases, but to this day is stilll one of the best in spec...but, are all the bugs on previous firmware fixed on COS 2.0.5?? if so i'll buy it this week

• 2015-02-06 23:17
  • Lr7g

> In reply to Chris @ 2015-01-30 22:56 from KZ8E - click to readyes,it does work in Malaysia my friend have a find 7a works fine

• 2015-02-05 04:33

Which 1 is better

• 2015-01-30 23:07
  • KZ8E

Malaysia friends
This phone work in Malaysia or not

• 2015-01-30 22:56
  • KZ8E

This Find7 unit is so far the best smartphone i've ever had. I bought it since it was launched Aug.2014. I was supposed to buy samsung s5 but Find 7 caught me impressed.

If you are on-the-go type of person like me because i need to attend to a lot of meetings every now and then and travel more often, this handset is perfect for you. In just 5 minutes of charging, you could have almost 2 hours talk time; and a matter of 30 minutes to full the battery. This has the perfect battery that you can rely on.

Another thing is the off screen gestures. You can actually access your apps in an instant by just drawing a simple line, w/c you can customize, on its screen even if its off-screen. You can have the screenshot by just sliding your 3 fingers on the interface, and adjust volume by sliding 2 fingers upwards/downwards.

Guest mode is another feature where you can actually switch from main user to guest user. This feature allows you to let others use your phone without even bothering your privacy because some personal apps can be hidden when guest mode is on. Totally carefree!

Try it yourself and experience impressive convenience this smartphone has to offer. TIA!

• 2015-01-28 13:56
  • t7X0
Total of 526 user reviews and opinions for Oppo Find 7.