Oppo Find 7 - user opinions and reviews

13%

7.8
7.9
8.1

Hi I want to buy this phone. Can someone tell me where is the appo selling store in Bangladesh... Plz plz plz help me to purchase the phone...

• 2014-07-21 20:56
  • X}kW

> In reply to firdouse shaikh @ 2014-07-20 14:21 from 9xKa - click to readThe x9076 is an international model so I belive it will not be a concern.

• 2014-07-21 18:54
  • fxU@

hi dears
iam from Saudi pls some one tell me this phone will work in Saudi Arabia if I brought from Indonesia...
my mail id is alfirdouse@gmail.com

• 2014-07-20 14:21
  • 9xKa

bought another set from the aconcept.com.sg Very good quality phone and service! i am going to tell my friends & family and get them to switch to FIND 7!

• 2014-07-19 16:17
  • fxU@

> In reply to Jayne @ 2014-07-01 07:13 from Pxuh - click to readU could get the accessories at yew tee under the shop name G22 Electronics. They sell flip case for it. One 1 type though but its the classic design.

• 2014-07-18 08:41
  • uQ5P

Nice Handsat i m very hppy. dis is bst mobile in every phn .....i say dat dis mob. is very. breliyt....

• 2014-07-16 18:11
  • fCx7

When connect your Find 7 to the headphone the sound is really fantastic. Try connect to your headphone, you will really love the sound. NO regret buying Find 7.

• 2014-07-16 17:36
  • RIEZ

Mine came in today. Spectacular phone. My only problem is that I cant figure out how to pull up recent apps and I don't know how to change the hotword from "Ok Snapdragon" to "Hey Mr. Tibbs".....Somethings that were not advertised but work great. Gesture Control, Always on Voice like the Moto X, Gestures while screen is off. Knock to wake like the LG G2. The phone was already at 64% so I wasn't able to test the claim about charging, but it did seem to take about 45 minutes to charge to 100%, granted I was playing with it so the claim seems plausible. Judging by the specs of the charger it looks like 5V-4.5A is required for the Rapid Charging. 4k videos from Youtube look spectacular. Do any of you think you could shed some light on the Active Noise Cancellation. Is it the headphones or the phone? I can't find any documentation that says the phone even supports noise cancellation

• 2014-07-15 20:25
  • D9xq

Got One Yesterday...
Must say one of the best phone with high end features

• 2014-07-14 06:54
  • KAA3

Someone who already bought here. is there any problem with the hardware or software??

• 2014-07-14 03:27
  • PB{q

Used mine for a week and I must say this phone beats the competition hands down. Worth the extra to ship all the way from singapore!

• 2014-07-12 13:49
  • j2CK

Just bought this phone this morning. Looks pretty cool. Love it very much.

• 2014-07-12 11:42
  • HjBG

i think oppo is good launch handset

• 2014-07-12 04:54
  • 954E

Since the Samsung Galaxy S2, I'm a Galaxy S line user / buyer! But this year I'm thinking of switching to the LG G3 ( 3GB RAM / 32GB) except for its top specs, for its amazing bezels. But the best overall on paper specs title holder, goes to Oppo Find 7 (QHD) Really impressive job from OPPO! they really deserves a lot of sales! !!!!!!!!! Compliments to Oppo (Find 7 QHD)

• 2014-07-11 13:01
  • MVIA

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-05 18:17 from fxU@ - click to readDude wht do u think tht india uses nokia n non internet phones
if u once visit india jst chk hw much branded mobile will b seen

• 2014-07-11 03:46
  • fCxa

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-10 02:56 from 3J6T - click to readis on my hand

• 2014-07-10 07:42
  • 2IDh

> In reply to iceman @ 2014-07-07 03:14 from dQmF - click to readX9076 is the international version which supports LTE, !GSM & WCDMA

• 2014-07-10 05:19
  • bCk1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-10 02:56 from 3J6T - click to readBuy from aconcept.com.sg mate. I got my international version set from them. Recommended.

• 2014-07-10 05:17
  • bCk1

just watching international media tv review - superphone -but difficult to find buying stock ..oppofind7 where r u

• 2014-07-10 02:56
  • 3J6T

I received the Find 7 international version yesterday,and its a joy in the initial trying of the phone. I will be using this phone for my vacation in coming September and October in Asia and then as a present to my brother. Now I want to buy the US version for my every day use in New York USA. Anybody knows whether the US version will work on T-Mobile network's 4G LTE?

• 2014-07-09 07:45
  • gNjV
Total of 321 user reviews and opinions for Oppo Find 7.