Oppo Neo - user opinions and reviews

532053

5.6
5.9
5.7

why my ringtone can't be change anymore.even if i will choose from my files.it can't be change?anyone please?

• 2014-11-14 10:30
  • th9B

Hi, in recent times the oppo mobile gives a such satisfaction, which other brands did't. Even the battely package is too good when i'm using 3G net 24/7. But recently i noticed that the message application was hanging often, apart from that the other application and features are too good... If anyone have idea about my issue pls assist me...

• 2014-11-13 10:07
  • KAwK

> In reply to KeytiiFab25 @ 2014-09-03 18:18 from v0qT - click to readsame here bro..hahahah 7k just wasted

• 2014-11-12 16:23
  • HHHH

hi
I have questions about Oppo Neo5. can I use my sd card as my primary storage?is there any method to do that?and is this Neo5 have flash or not? thank you

• 2014-11-12 14:00
  • PIMJ

> In reply to anonymous @ 2014-11-10 07:22 from TLxL - click to readdont confuse..1GB RAM is for Neo 5.

• 2014-11-10 09:02
  • RIET

> In reply to eenjo @ 2014-11-09 15:20 from 7XdX - click to readtrust me go for Neo..UI is nice, and it even have a theme..which android phone have a theme nowaday?and battery backup also very good.. its also have a good features such as u can crop ringtone on the spot,rotate pics using two finger..a lot of gesture such as..swipe 3 fingers down to screenshot,tap to wake up n others..n most importantly this features n gestures consume less battery..

• 2014-11-10 08:59
  • RIET

> In reply to eenjo @ 2014-11-09 15:20 from 7XdX - click to readtrust me go for Neo..UI is nice, and it even have a theme..which android phone have a theme nowaday?and battery backup also very good..its also have a good features such as u can crop ringtone on the spot,rotate pics using two finger..a lot of gesture such as

earphone also has very good bass n push twice feature to hear next song juz like an iphone..its also feel solid in hand and finishing paint also nice...all this reasons is why i very CRAZY about OPPO hahahaha.

• 2014-11-10 08:45

> In reply to anonymous @ 2014-10-26 13:29 from 7XH3 - click to read512mb RAM

• 2014-11-10 07:22
  • TLxL

need advice nokia x2 or oppo r831k (neo)???

• 2014-11-09 15:20
  • 7XdX

> In reply to GN001 @ 2014-11-08 13:38 from HjB5 - click to readI am actually on guest mode now cause there is a guest mode now i can see on status bar above the screen of my phone. but every time i will go to settings>security> then there is no more link for guest mode

• 2014-11-08 14:01
  • t7Xk

> In reply to kat @ 2014-11-08 13:23 from t7Xk - click to readi think u need to open Guest Mode Apps n type the password..sory i dun really remember coz im not using this phone anymore.

• 2014-11-08 13:38
  • HjB5

> In reply to yoyo @ 2014-10-30 13:21 from v0qT - click to readNO..thats not true..
do u know china mobile manufacture is leading now in producing/selling smartphone now in Asia n others..such as HTC,Lenovo/Motorola, Asus,Oppo,Huawei,Xiaomi n others..the quality is very2 great.

and for your information a lot of mobile phones/gadgets/components now is manufacturing/assembled in china such as Sony,Iphone n Samsung.

• 2014-11-08 13:29
  • HjB5

i just newly bought an oppo. so far its amazing, very nice rather than samsung. but how can i remove guest mode in this phone. no option?

• 2014-11-08 13:23
  • t7Xk

> In reply to bevs24 @ 2014-11-04 05:36 from uST6 - click to readoh come on man..how long have u using smartphone?
ofkoz it's only 2GB available(at least) because the other half is for system software (that internal)..if there are no software,how do u think that storage works?

same goes with HDD or pendrive..if u buy for 16GB,u ain't got that exact amount..basically 2GB or 4GB is for system reserved..DUDE.

• 2014-11-08 13:15
  • HjB5

hey guys, i suddely cant see my files app in my R831K oppo phone?.. too late when i started backing up my apps, its not there. how can i bring it back?

• 2014-11-08 13:12
  • t7Xk

Problem is coming in downloading apps from play store,
Error is shown that insufficient space on the device, Friends Please help me to solve this problem

• 2014-11-07 14:26
  • XNET

My oppo neo has only an internal memory of 2gb/1.44gb
so different from the specs yet i have to buy 32 gb for my phone which covers up all the memory still better phone if they upgraded it to 8gb internal, price doesnt

• 2014-11-07 08:19
  • t7Et

So I newly bought [oppo neo 3 r831k] and it has a cool design and overall very suitable phone but after I inserted my micro Sd card 32 gb it cannot be removed so it is stucked, its design is awful, how can I remove my microSD pls tell me how??

• 2014-11-07 07:55
  • t7Et

> In reply to bevs @ 2014-11-04 06:04 from uST6 - click to readThesame with mine.

• 2014-11-05 10:02
  • t7Xh

I can't download anything from google palystore.kaya b nagooffer sila mg unlimited download s store nila.tsk buying this is a wrong move

• 2014-11-04 09:54
  • XMV}
Total of 114 user reviews and opinions for Oppo Neo.