Oppo Neo - user opinions and reviews

Oppo

5.9
5.8
6.0

Okay it started like this. So my cellphone battery was at 2% and when I noticed it, I tried to find my charger. As soon as I found my charger, my phone turned off.(Of course, because it's already in 2% and I found my charger 1234567 years kidding!) And then when I tried to connect it to the charger, it charged. But after several hours (cause I fell asleep and woke up 4 hours later), my phone's not working. I mean, you can open it but it's stuck at the oppo logo (the logo is shining and the sound when it opens, plays). I tried opening it again but still the same thing happens. What should I do? PLEASE I REALLY NEED HELP.

• 2015-06-30 22:21
  • t7Xh

how should i exit in Recovery Mode in Oppo Neo 5 ? it is rooted already. :( help!!!!

• 2015-06-30 16:36
  • sRjI

is oppo neo a android phone ?

• 2015-06-22 13:03
  • t7Md

Im using oppo neo 3 ! thier screen is not strong ! its always malfunctioned! now i need to visit thier service center again !

• 2015-06-21 07:20
  • t7XH

> In reply to jong @ 2015-06-04 10:09 from t7X0 - click to readmaybe you just have to turn off the mobile data when not in use.coz it consumes yout data even though you're not using it

• 2015-06-19 18:52
  • t7uK

When I press d back button it vibrates n my cel is on mute Dan too plz help me for dis

• 2015-06-19 08:37
  • YTFw

HI,im using oppo neo 3 and i brought it yesterday, i can find sim card slot on setting, it can read 1 sim only, cant read globe sim

• 2015-06-18 03:58
  • wY85

Hi im suing my new oppo neo 3.I have music on my sdcard but i cant see it. pls help thanks.

• 2015-06-13 03:01
  • t7Uv

last week my phone lost its sound but i tried to used the headphones, it worked but when you removed it, its still the same. then today, i woke up and checked my phone, i cant open it. it is totally black out. what should i do?

• 2015-06-09 05:04
  • wHrS

How Much is the LCD Replacement ?
the side of my oppo LCD crashed but you can still touch it.
Thanks..

• 2015-06-08 17:18
  • v0qT

I`m using my Oppo neo 3 for 2 weeks and then I started to use switch partition after that my WiFi keeps on activating even if I didn't click it pls help me

• 2015-06-06 15:51
  • t7Xh

> In reply to sheena @ 2015-05-27 11:04 from v0Xt - click to readMaybe it blocks like nokia 2700 classic so you need to do is do not do that again

• 2015-06-04 12:13
  • PT}x

My oppo neo is a month since I bought it consuming high data connection w/o using any app. And the "com.android.calculatar" consume almost 100mb/s activated or deactivated. Reformat or reset is useless now I can't install any application...

• 2015-06-04 10:09
  • t7X0

bad camera sooming quality.camera lence heeting.bad picter quality.

• 2015-05-28 20:21
  • YT1t

bad camera sooming quality.camera lence heeting.bad picter quality.

• 2015-05-28 20:16
  • YT1t

hi i have a Oppo neo 3.
i have a problem in opening it after entering my passcode wrong.
now i have restart it but still no use and i have remove the battery and put it back but still no use it still ask for my password but when i fill my corrct password it still didnt work.
i dont know what to do.
Please help me. i cant use my phone anymore.

• 2015-05-27 11:04
  • v0Xt

Good day to all. I need ur help. I am using Oppo Neo3. And I have a problem. The switch On and Off is not responding but it automatically On.... Can someone help me.

• 2015-05-27 08:04
  • KgWv

Am using oppo neoR831k ..but wewenevr i keep my phon in pant pocket .and wen i am taking it back from pocket the phon get switched off i donno y..pls help me

• 2015-05-24 13:05
  • rAfX

My Oppo Neo stuck in its Oppo logo. I think its system crashed. It won't open, just stuck in its logo. Help meeee.

• 2015-05-23 08:00
  • 7Xp0

When iam calling to others my voice is listening but others voice are not hereing

• 2015-05-17 06:47
  • 7t}t
Total of 256 user reviews and opinions for Oppo Neo.