Oppo Neo - user opinions and reviews

Oppo

5.2
5.4
5.2

how much the price of this OPPO neo

• 2014-09-18 10:52
  • IHaA

Camera quality is 5 Pixels but its not great. I took a same snap with Oppo Neo 3 & Samsung Grand Neo having same 5 MP and Samsung is very great in pic quality.

• 2014-09-17 17:06
  • w726

> In reply to james @ 2014-08-24 12:03 from t7Xk - click to readYes playing games with the Neo is fine.. No lag or anything

• 2014-09-17 10:06
  • v0qZ

i bought oppo neo 3 last sept.6.. the performance's good but not until monday.. sept. 9. it just went off and i can't turn it on until today. i went back to the oppo exhibit where i bought the unit but just advised to go directly to their service center.guess, my 8k's just wasted. :(

• 2014-09-17 07:22
  • Mfxx

> In reply to sathish @ 2014-04-08 13:20 from t}fr - click to readbattery backup is very good,1-2 day for average usage,12 hour for hard usage..not draining like zenfone 5.

• 2014-09-15 04:49
  • HjB5

its really great.Ive used it and it really awesome.BUY IT.

• 2014-09-09 09:22
  • RIEZ

Hi i need help.i bought oppo new 5 days ago.days ago im very happy for this mobile.am satisfied,not until today,when i try to try options from settings,i enable this option for blind and with hearing problems,i forgot the file ne.then my phone got off ibrealize im already bat empty.then when i open it again i cant go to settings anf disable that option.its noisy keeps on speaking and other apps i cant open anymore..pls help me how can i fix it

• 2014-09-08 14:38
  • v0qK

> In reply to Rodzkie @ 2014-09-03 02:44 from 7XqL - click to readto ummount USB while using otg---- Go to Setting->Storage-> check the Storage( Internal, SD card & USB) -> Ummount USB..

• 2014-09-05 12:56
  • qwSe

good looking phone nd camera result supap nd parfect phone

• 2014-09-04 12:58
  • vGEQ

I'm planning to buy this Neo 3. Well, I guess I was gotten by the sales lady. Great sales talk i guess. So just wanna know if the phone is really that great? And if the 8k worth it?

• 2014-09-03 18:18
  • v0qT

> In reply to secret @ 2014-08-29 11:34 from wHrS - click to readsamsung is the best of all mobiles, a*******

• 2014-09-03 11:00
  • sSSK

I used Oppo R827 for almost three months, it's great.
I just want to know how to unmount usb when im using the usbotg? Please help..

• 2014-09-03 02:44
  • 7XqL

its awesome..i just have one question please help.
how to unmount usb when you are using otg?

• 2014-09-03 02:38
  • 7XqL

> In reply to secret @ 2014-08-29 11:34 from wHrS - click to readI like oppo smarphond is the best very good...

• 2014-09-02 10:12
  • tDMw

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-13 16:23 from X}sN - click to readme too.. the flash isn't working as it supposed to be.

• 2014-09-01 07:35
  • vxtT

> In reply to leera @ 2014-06-02 07:03 from 7Xs@ - click to readAbsolutely YES! I'm proud to say that OPPO is better than Samsung.

• 2014-08-29 11:34
  • wHrS

> In reply to james @ 2014-08-24 12:03 from t7Xk - click to readbuy d way im having problem with free fb and airg in dis phone.so dont expect some free access to wap or maybe in d future.I just snap my other sim in dis phone and do wifi sharing or tathering

• 2014-08-24 12:08
  • t7Xk

I bought my oppo neo 3 a month ago..its a gud phone acutually for a cost of 8000 pesos.excellent battery can last longer than iphone.great messaging,google search and fb.I just not try to install games with it maybe someother time.d problem is I cant buy a case for d phone.actually buying dis phone is just a try cuz im really satisfied with d look,wait great looks but if u look at d back cover with gray color ul think its a calculator haha so I said to.myself I should bought d more expensive one of oppo cuz its a great phone for a new comer. my over all verdict its a great phone for d price tag of 8000 philippine pesos.I just dont know if its gud for games.but for like me that needed a second.phone.dis is great!!

• 2014-08-24 12:03
  • t7Xk

Hi, I've owned oppo neo 3 for like 3 weeks and I'm not completely satisfied about it. The song that I'm playing sometimes skip by itself and the phone itself is very slippery and not so comfortable to be handled without a case. And the phone is pretty soft that I had a dent on it. The internal memory is too small for me to fit my apps. But overall the camera, the screen and others are pretty satisfying.

• 2014-08-24 10:00

Hi every 1 OPPO user

this is for every 1 don't go for oppo they have a bloody cheep service & oppo Neo is like hell cell phone any other alos are the same there are so many problem after using 1 month & no support from service either oppo team

• 2014-08-21 10:18
  • vGDE
Total of 71 user reviews and opinions for Oppo Neo.