Oppo R1 R829T - user opinions and reviews

Oppo

5.7
5.4
5.2

hello guys,been using oppo r1 for 7 months now,so far what i've heard bout the issue of phone heating is actually normal just like any other phone.common sense guys,when u use ur phone playing music,online or youtubing for quite some time ofcourse it'll heated up a bit.and while ur using it for a long time when charging,it is not healthy for ur phone.so far this oppo r1 is really good.the system running smooth,lots of shortcuts function.and oh yeah what i like bout this oppo r1 is the battery life is excellent.with 2410 mah battery life and even though u keep the internet line running it will not drain ur battery if ur not using it which mean leave it on sleep mode.thats all thank u =)

• 2015-04-13 03:10
  • tVn2

Guys help me i should buy zenfone2 or oppo r1l

• 2015-03-28 15:00
  • KZ8G

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-04 04:52 from ib3C - click to readMayve it's your speaker problem..

• 2015-03-24 21:52
  • PIQ4

I bought my Oppo R1 last September 2014. It looks fine but after using it I noticed that the storage is partitioned to system and phone so you better check the setting to avoid making the storage full when installing your apps. I used Phone Storage as default settings.

In quite a while I was having issues in the sound. When I am using a loud speaker the volume seems to go low but it looks fine when I am using a headphone.

There is no update on the ColorOS yet. I am using v1.0.0i or R829_11_140828. I am hoping that the developer would not left this phone out with the new models they are releasing if they want their customers to stick around otherwise this might pause a threat considering other brands.

On the other hand it feels sturdy and handy. I accidentally dropped my phone couple of times but it didn't shattered, only few scratches on the edge.

• 2015-03-09 03:28
  • P%67

> In reply to oppo user @ 2014-12-12 13:40 from KZ8D - click to readOppo r1 can make video call or not?

• 2015-03-05 01:56
  • tZ0n

Hye all. Why my oppo r1 could not make any sound? Even I'm playing the music. Same goes with incoming calling and messaging. There is no sound. But if put the earphone, the music is listened.

• 2015-03-04 04:52
  • ib3C

> In reply to velan @ 2015-02-23 04:25 from TKb{ - click to readIt can.download from Play store.

• 2015-02-28 03:04

Cannot download from play store

• 2015-02-23 04:24
  • TKb{

hi
this is very goode smartphone

• 2015-02-08 14:45
  • w43M

> In reply to wajun @ 2015-01-23 03:39 from t7X0 - click to readThe camera of this phone was so awesome. It's better than samsung I must say.

• 2015-02-07 07:19
  • t7X0

Have been using the oppo R1 for the past 1 year n it had not failed me yet. Even though it heats up quite quickly, however there is reason to it's heating up. Having too many apps open, charging phone n playing music will indefinitely heat up the phone. As long all apps n closed properly the heating will wear off fast in few sec.

Not like any other phones that I have used n I am also quite clumsy, the oppo R1 definitely is a durable phone. Drop it more than 10x n it's still workable with only 1 minor scratch.

Surely no lagging problem if u have the right cleaning app to boost up your phone.

One set back would be there isn't any external sd card. My 100x thumbs up to this oppo R1. Reasonable price n super durable phone.

• 2015-02-07 04:51
  • tuf1

I have 1.. n now I cant speak to other whos calling me.. their not hearing my voice?? Why??

• 2015-02-04 18:15
  • tZ44

> In reply to Chris @ 2014-12-30 16:28 from wdDM - click to readYour set may be from a later-made batch from the ones that have the over-heating issue. And maybe Oppo solved the issue for those sets made later? I'm also interested in this phone but the heating issue bugs me...

The Oppo R1 box has the manufacturing date of the phone on the underside.. may I know what date was put there for your set?

Also.. I'd like to know from any of you guys who have gotten the R1 also.. do your sets have the over-heating issue?

Thanks all in advance... :)

• 2015-02-01 21:32
  • 2@RZ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-23 17:28 from XMcd - click to readHow about asus zenfone 6 internet performance ? is it fast ? and its camera ? is it clear and nice ? is asus zenfone 6 have long life battery ? sorry for many questions. reply back please

• 2015-01-24 12:22
  • t7X0

> In reply to wajun @ 2015-01-23 03:39 from t7X0 - click to readasus zenfone 6 is much more better

• 2015-01-23 17:28
  • XMcd

guys help. Which one should i buy ? Oppo r1 r829t or Asus zenfone 6 ? reply back please

• 2015-01-23 03:39
  • t7X0

No auto focus for video, you need to touch the screen to focus...so lame.

• 2015-01-22 20:53
  • KSCC

oppo r1 only have 16gb right ? do you its enough ? I think its better if they made oppo r1 that have 32 gb :/

• 2015-01-09 15:16
  • wcee

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-18 17:24 from tufg - click to readThis is my 3rd Oppo handset after being continually le down by my previous Samsung handsets.

I love Oppo. Super phones with excellent features.

I don't know what the issue is with people saying that the r1
heats up. I've use it all day on a regular basis, and I never have an issue with heat. People saying otherwise must have really sensitive hands, or are crybabies!

The r1 rocks :-)

• 2014-12-30 16:28
  • wdDM
Total of 89 user reviews and opinions for Oppo R1 R829T.