ahsan, 22 Feb 2016Bro goo for oppooo 1000 time batter than samsung a7 2016...Yes agree with you.
Anonymous, 25 Feb 2016Anyone suggess me . Can I use or attaché keyboard with r7 plus for typing test.. Of course r7plus have otg support.then u atthach key board saperatly
Shahzaib14, 25 Jan 2016Why do I have to open the whatsapp in order to get the notifications? How to fix it?Hi, I'm using this phone for two months. There are no any other issues about this phone except heating. It gets heated more and more when we yes it under sun and while charging and again it cools down very quickly. Actually, I bought this phone for camera. When compared with Honor 4X the camera quality is to bad. When it zoomed, the picture gets disturbed but not of Honor 4x. The metal of the body is worst. It simply got damaged.
im from malaysia...which phone that have good battery life,loudest speaker,excellent camera,can play hard games without lags,3gb ram and more and screen 5.5 inch and above???
please help me guys....tqvm
amieherzo, 29 Feb 2016anyone please help.. now i have iphone 5s 32gb..oppo r7 plus and iphone 5s...which one better... morego for oppo r7 plus..it is superb..seriously..I have no issues since using this phone
1. Longest battery time.
2. 4100 mah battery needs atleast 3 hours to charge (thanks to VOOC technology by OPPO which charge your phone in just 50 min max).
3. Fastest finger printer scanner in the world which detects your finger print in just 0.3 sec.
4. REAL RACING 3, The one game app which can easily drain your phones battery and heat up any phone in just 10 minutes of gameplay works just perfect, consume less battery and doesn't heat up the phone.
5. Best secondary and primary camera with wide angle that helps you to take the full view photo compare to passport size photo and a beautify technology that makes your photo more beautiful for which you have to install an editing apps.
6. Bulit in security options (No need to install Applock for apps, Blocking app for the numbers and spam messages you want to block, Scanner for virus, Memory cleaner up) for all of this you need to install atleast 4 apps which consume battery and storage of your device.
7. Electronic registered warranty of 1 year with 6 month of accessories warranty.
8. Sexiest phone in the market which gives you an expensive and royal feel while using it with just a price of 400 US$.
1. Primary camera video quality is so poor.
2. You can not see the message from the notification on screen till you don't open it. For example; You have got a whatsapp, facebook or instagram notification but you can only read it when you open the app which sometimes you don't want to.
It's your choice to choose your smartphone but in this price no doubt to say that OPPO R7plus nailed the market.
anyone please help..
now i have iphone 5s 32gb..oppo r7 plus and iphone 5s...which one better..please help me guys
Anonymous, 27 Feb 2016What is better the Oppo r7 plus or the huwaie mate 8 No Doubt Oppo R7 Plus
Being a photographer sometimes its a problem to carry my DSLR everywhere so, im looking for a smart phone with DSLR features.Kindly suggest an oppo phone which has the above features. Thanks!
Anyone suggess me . Can I use or attaché keyboard with r7 plus for typing test..
Rajeev777, 14 Feb 2016I'm stuck between Oppo R7 Plus and Samsung Galaxy A7(2016).. Pls advice me guys!Bro goo for oppooo 1000 time batter than samsung a7 2016...
Screen is not automatically turned off on receiving any notification while phone is locked due to this battery drained very quickly.... is there any guidance to solve this
I bought this phone 2 days ago for 300Â€ (in France). I am very pleased for the moment, the display is great (better than OneplusOne). Battery is good (but it makes no miracle when you are web browsing) slightly better than my previous Honor 7.Charging is very very fast if you use the specfic charger! Pictures are good but not excellent. Regarding its performance, I have nothing to complain about, it is fast, no lags to be noticed (I don't play games). I think I will keep it longer than my previous phones (Oneplus One, Honor 7 that I only kept 2 months each).
If you hesitate, do not, even more if the price is as low as in Europe!