Orange Atlanta - user opinions and reviews

Orange

3.0
2.9
2.9

pls can i use this phone as a modem to connect my pc to the internet, if anyone has done it kindly put me through

• 2013-10-29 02:49
  • NugV

Hi. Can anyone explain how I upload pictures from my Orange Atlanta to my desktop computer because the man in the Orange shop could not.

• 2013-07-08 20:54
  • nU6B

hey guys, please may i have some help? i have an orange atlanta phone and i can not permenantly change the text settings from predictive text to abc (normal) thanks.

• 2013-03-06 21:11
  • nx6y

how do you permenantly change the text settings from predictive to default (abc),A.S.A.P
thank you!

• 2013-03-06 21:04
  • nx6y

hello. i have a atlanta phone and show on the main screen that is connected headphones. how can I make it because I no longer occur when the call can not hear you say who I'm talking

• 2012-12-16 17:46
  • M{Yi

Hey everyone from here. A friend of mine dropped his orange altanta on the floor and now the white screen apears. :( How can I repare it? Or there is no solution? I really wanna make his phone good to work but I don't know how. :( So, if someone can help me please answer.

• 2012-11-04 16:28
  • mA{T

Generally quite a good little phone but the software to access the card memory has to be downloaded from the net along with warnings from the anti virus, so you feel you are taking a risk. The transfer of data to the card is unreliable. I downloaded some music in folders and found the empty folders pop up in one area of the phone and the contents in the form of a long list in another. It does not support wma.
Utterly miserable user instructions.

• 2012-04-17 14:09
  • H5FJ

> In reply to Ben @ 2012-01-22 22:06 from srr7 - click to readyes it has a 3.5 mm jack for headphone support

• 2012-03-19 22:16
  • myn8

This phone have a 3.5 jack.

• 2012-01-22 22:06
  • srr7

Does it support 4gb microsd (class 4) ???

• 2012-01-13 11:40
  • 33G0

Is a fake device, it have a problem sending messages

• 2011-12-31 19:27
  • p389

only 3h talk time?

• 2011-11-01 15:31
  • gCqA
Total of 12 user reviews and opinions for Orange Atlanta.