Palm Pre 2 - user opinions and reviews

Palm

5.1
5.7
5.8

I amhave thinking aboutabout geting aa palm prepre 2 but i want to know if it Can download apps like games and horescopes or its just not able? Can someone answer that for me thanks??

• 2014-08-03 05:09
  • ILHb

> In reply to Tony Maradiaga @ 2013-08-24 01:34 from TfX2 - click to readHi can anyone answer this question for me im thinking about geting a plam pre 2 but i want to know if this phone can download apps like games horedcopes things like this? Can someone tell me thanks!

• 2014-08-03 05:07
  • ILHb

I recall this phone getting quite warm while watching videos and charging at the same time. Overall, this smartphone was great. I'd buy another one.

• 2014-05-15 19:04
  • kErx

> In reply to lizzie couldwell @ 2013-11-23 13:27 from 39xV - click to readit does in the unlocked one annyway you can download it on the non unlocked one

• 2013-12-13 05:07
  • 3JnV

Does this phone have personal hotspot or the mobile ap in settings/connectivity? so i can connect it to my laptop then be able to use my unlimited internet from my phone on my laptop :)

• 2013-11-23 13:27
  • 39xV

I am unable to send SMS & can't open the bluethoot and some feature which I am not able to reconise. Kindly send me the details of Service centre which i can able to meet my quiries,

• 2013-09-05 13:47
  • 2SN6

> In reply to kingsboss @ 2013-04-12 19:45 from MRB3 - click to readHello there is many ways to do so but is best if you follow the instructions on this link is from Webosnation and that's where all the information for this phone is at

• 2013-08-24 02:22
  • TfX2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-23 16:45 from t1$E - click to readHello, You need to get Web OS Quick install and novacom drivers, you can download directly from the Quick install or download as well the preware which is loaded with patches and applications for this phone. you can get more instruction at webosnation.com

• 2013-08-24 02:08
  • TfX2

I got this phone in Nicaragua, the 3G connection is awesome, I have it with 2.2.4 and the multi-tasking is a breeze, I compare this phone with many Android devices here and most of the time they crashed, this phone has the capabilities to handle over 28 applications open at the same time. The Bluetooth is only for the headsets and the browser does the job. Web OS is the best OS out-there too bad they sold it to LG.

• 2013-08-24 01:34

how to install Services and how to download images and videos

• 2013-08-23 16:45
  • t1$E

how to install Services and how to download images and videos

• 2013-08-23 16:05
  • t1$E

I have a palm pre 2 very fast for browsing i enjoyed the phone but the problem i have now the screen have spoiled am living in nigeria i don't know were to by it

• 2013-06-10 23:14
  • N9@S

am i have forget everything i used as my pin code and profile .how can i make the phone usuable again.

• 2013-04-12 19:45
  • MRB3

i honestly hate my phone ive had it about 3 months and it fell out of my hand shatered and now tells me i have to many cards but i cant figure out what that means and so through all this i say its a carful persons type of phone that cant be treated roughly

• 2012-12-12 02:54
  • qJ8V

I've had this phone about 20 months now. Takes excellent pics. The sound is clear and loud. It's fairly fast too - not too slow.

A few of its capabilities, I haven't used yet, like the GRPS. All the same, I've found it performs satisfactorily overall except you do have to remember to hit the icon for screen changes dead on centre otherwise it won't change first time.

I like the feel of it in my palm because of the rubberized skin which makes it feel like you have a secure grip of it at all times and I don't mind the idea of an onboard keyboard either. As far as I know, it's poss to download a virtual keyboard for those who prefer those. Just shop about.

• 2012-11-15 16:11
  • nI6D

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-04 14:33 from ut35 - click to readDownload "HP webOS Doctor" software (use google, or login into your Palm Profile on https://ps.palmws.com/palmcsext/console/pages/Lo­ginPage.iface and reinstall whole OS.

• 2012-09-26 18:20
  • b$2W

> In reply to rani @ 2012-08-24 13:50 from utxp - click to readon your screen click the call buttonthen click your network operator provider at the upper left corner. example (smart buddy). click preferences and accounts.go down and dis able data roaming. then disable data usage... and your good to go...

• 2012-08-27 08:55
  • UD{@

please tell me how to disable internet.. for example in the corner of the screen the alphabet E is there. so my balance is 0 every time i recharge it.. i dont know what is the problem.. please solve the problem..

• 2012-08-24 13:50
  • utxp

how to open lock of palm phone

• 2012-07-04 14:33
  • ut35
Total of 102 user reviews and opinions for Palm Pre 2.