Palm Treo 750v - user opinions and reviews

Palm

7.2
7.1
7.1

Althought the phone looks great I think it would have been alot better off with a Wi-Fi option.

• 2006-09-24 20:40
  • T2xv

Palm Treo -- certainly must have done market analysis. Somehow, I feel the % of WiFi users are to few. I hope its has the most important feature " SEARCH " within, to recall names and events which Palm is known for. Great.

• 2006-09-23 19:14
  • PUh0

i think it's abit big for today's PPC phone. 2 years ago with this size it's high tech... but towards 2007... come on.

• 2006-09-22 19:45
  • TC{S

This is a pretty device.however, the resolution is not good as expected.Is it for saving battery?In my oppinion, I think that this will be beter if included wifi,FM player and development in screen resolution.Does anyone know how much the price will be?

• 2006-09-22 13:27
  • P%g3

Treo needs Wifi and make it avail ASAP

• 2006-09-22 02:53
  • 4bY4

I dont think Palm would give Wi-Fi integrated with their phones when Wi-Fi card is sold as an accessory

• 2006-09-21 15:12
  • UqtK

Initial expectation was exciting, but the specifications were very dissapointing. The resolution is poorer than my Treo 650. This is a inferior model. When Palm ever wake up to customer needs, and start designing something like Benq Siemen P51 or the O2? Where is the essential WiFi? I think this a museum model.

• 2006-09-18 11:55
  • Ui}}

They still havent added a wifi feature for the treo. Looks like they arent listing to the consumers.

• 2006-09-16 16:05
  • TH%E

hope if you invent Treo 750 v with a wi-fi wireless internet and a FM player too

• 2006-09-15 18:52
  • PS@u

The display of TREO 650 is better (320x320).

• 2006-09-15 18:15
  • P2xS

Hey, I see that someone said that this treo it's compatible with the Wifi card...
that's wrong, the treo 700 yes it's compatible but i don't know why the 750 no......
well I hate this phone....=P

• 2006-09-15 16:07
  • Pb89

outlook and size looks gd..
however, i like the user friendlyness of nokia e61 with wifi n running no symbian.

i agree the ms pocket pc is not so stable at this point in time.

I'll stick to my treo650 till next change.. with more power pack feature.

cheers.

• 2006-09-15 09:22
  • PUpi

finally no more ugly antenna on the palm treo.

• 2006-09-15 09:14
  • MDVq

I wonder if they have handwriting input where you can scribble what ever you want and store it as a reminder / foward as a message

Also can we edit MS office documents on this phone

Is there predictive texting on the phone

• 2006-09-15 07:20
  • w4q8

Treo 650 is much better phone, especialy black tie edition looks very sexy.

• 2006-09-14 21:02
  • jU0N

Unfortunately, the display is small (only 240 x 240). This means that you can not run on this nice device GPS software, like iGO... Not so good for me... And I wait a lot for it...

• 2006-09-14 20:06
  • Mve$

great phone with great features . but it is very bulky

• 2006-09-14 19:05
  • PTn8

hey guys wot abt the treo 700w (windows OS) and treo 700p (palm OS)...i guess even those will be launched pretty soon...

• 2006-09-14 16:54
  • iws6

Why would you have a front-facing camera? it's clearly aimed at business users and therefore the 3G bandwidth is the key feature, not the gimmicky video calls. Plus it's trying to slim down to appeal to euro users, something you cant do if you add another camera. a brilliant smart device in my opinion. already got one coming on trial from Vodafone :-D

• 2006-09-14 16:14
  • MTdL

nice phone. though, specs says this is a 3g phone. but where is the secondary camera for video call?

• 2006-09-14 08:10
  • 4YB3
Total of 225 user reviews and opinions for Palm Treo 750v.