Panasonic G51 - user opinions and reviews

Panasonic

7.0
6.5
6.7

> In reply to swamy @ 2012-05-04 12:10 from vGCX - click to readpanasonic store center

• 2012-11-09 08:10

i have it but
its battery is lost

• 2011-06-26 20:41
  • s8HI

> In reply to MUNNA @ 2010-07-26 18:32 from tRp1 - click to readI want to buy panasonic gd51 pls Help me. urgent

• 2011-06-16 20:00
  • t}b4

Hi friends i was using panasonic EB-G51E mobile suddenly it stoped working just i want to know where is the best service center in south india.

• 2010-07-26 18:32
  • tRp1

> In reply to kle @ 2009-08-19 09:42 from PxBc - click to readhi dude ya even im facing the same problem help me if u can

• 2010-06-23 13:16
  • vwY%

Whre cn i get a ph0ne like this hre in the philippines?waah!

• 2009-09-06 09:27
  • P@cs

too small.. and when it comes to texting, its irritating! but it luks gud..

• 2009-08-19 09:42
  • PxBc

How can I open my gprs?! My phone is a Panasonic E-GB51. It indicates here that it has a gprs on it. But I don't know its grps and csd settings?! Please somebody help me.. Thanks in advance

• 2008-11-05 04:10
  • v0qu

same problem w/ the other,i only used it for half a month,year 2004,july...while i am using it for texting,unexpected,the screen becomes dark,and i can no longer use it..up to now im keeping it,its still on cabinet coz i love the color and for being cute...and i dont hve any plans of going to a technician coz i think it will take too long to fix it...once i drop by on a cellphone repair shop,they told me that they hve to order LCD from the country of origin coz they hve no stock of the same..just wasting my time and money...

• 2008-05-27 08:25
  • vpdm

I Love This Mobile

• 2008-02-16 11:47
  • vwXs

I've had my g51 for 2 years now. within 6 months the lcd was acting up. exactly the same things you described. no display. it will lit up but remained blank. i had it repaired (within warranty period) by Wireless (SM Megamall, 4/F, Cyberzone). they tried to repair it themselves but eventually had to send to the Panasonic cellphone dealer. but now, it's gotten worse. the color changes while I'm using it. it also scrolls sideways. Backlight doesn't light up when buttons are pressed. I just give it a few good whacks with my hand to "realign" the lcd. i whack it from the left and right. the reason for all this wacky display is a misaligned lcd. and when the whacks don't work, I take off the battery (don't bother turning it off first). put the battery back on. wait a few seconds then turn on the phone. things should work properly. if not, repeat the whacks and taking off the battery. admitedly I've dropped the phone several times. I'm now ready to buy a new phone since the lcd problems occur regularly now.

• 2007-11-20 07:22
  • PGij

i have the panasonic gd55 rom the p.i. but when i brought it to las vegas it didnt wanna work. i know its tri-band, but they said that it just doesnt work in the states. is the G51 the same too, or will it work out here? because i really want it

• 2007-10-09 04:38
  • jRRx

i have this phone and its broken now. the problem that i have is that the lcd is not showing the screen. i tried to ask about it but it seems though that there is no person or tools that can fix this phone. at first it hunged up and then the screen is no longer showing the display but its stil works but no screens only..
can somebody help me with this? is there a flash or tools that can fix this problem?

• 2007-07-29 11:28
  • RxnW

i have a question? is the GPRS icon supposed to be there even if it is not activated?

• 2007-01-21 08:18
  • RKnF
  • Small Phone Lover's
  • Rating0

CORRECTION for my opinion below..
(about "RingTone, WallPaper, ID Call Pic for G51e/G51m/G51u/G50 and other Panasonic Phone")

At "MAKING Panasonic Box AT YOUR BOOKMARKS"

.....

• Small Phone Lover's
  • Rating0

RingTone, WallPaper, ID Call Pic for
G51e/G51m/G51u/G50 and other Panasonic Phone:

Even there are just few choices but its works!
And it’s FREE!

note: download the ringtone/wallpaper/caller id is FREE, but internet charges from your PC and WAP charges from your phone is depend on your country and your phone provider.

DOWNLOAD STEPS:
(Cheapest way is to looking your desired ringtone/wallpaper/caller id from your PC, after that you download it from your phone)

Step-1: Register from your PC at http://box.panasonic.com/

Step-2: Login from your PC and look your desired ringtone/wallpaper/caller id and add it to "Download Box"

Step-3: Login from your Phone and go to your "Download Box" then go download direct to your phone

1. Menu

6. Title: Panasonic Box
7. URL: http://wap.panasonicbox.com
8. Save

---------------------
DONT FORGET TO MANAGE YOUR GPRS SETTINGS AND ACTIVATE IT FROM YOUR PROVIDER.

• 2006-09-27 07:42
  • PAB%

Can anyone help? I have jsut purchased this phone and i have one issue with it...when i receive a double text message, i.e. one which somebody has sent me but it has gone over into 2 messages, i am unable to read the first half, it just says "receiving" and never lets you open it, and i am only able to read the second half of the message. this is very frustrating. I have read manual and tried lookign at settings, options etc, but havent go anywhere, any oen help me? i'd very much appreciate it!

• 2006-09-04 13:19
  • myD2

Hi !

I am searching for this G51 software 9aplication data) :
My God.. I have been searching for days already and don´t find it !

I´ve ordered 1 Mobile Phone / PDA USB Data Suite for Panasonic G51 which costed me £ 8.95 + £ 5 for international shipping and they sent me just the cable ! >:(

They were not honest and no matter how many times I contact them regarding the application CD... they have been ignoring me now.

My question is : where can I find this software, please ?????

Can anyone send it to me by email or tell me its link ??

Please, let me know about it coz I am getting crazy here !

It is incredible that I could not find this application CD and without it... the cable has no utility at all !

Well... That´s it ! Ahhh : I am in Brazil !!

I hope someone can help me and thanks in advance to everybody !! :)

My email : mariela4net@myway.com .

• 2006-08-10 10:48
  • P044

I bought a second hand pink G51 a week ago as they no longer sell them in Brazil. The connection isn't always great. I've managed to get a brand new battery. I hope I can keep this mobile forever. Its style is perfect for girls. And the look on my friends faces when they see it is a plus. 31Jul06

• 2006-07-31 21:50
  • PmCx
Total of 169 user reviews and opinions for Panasonic G51.