Panasonic GD35 - user opinions and reviews

Panasonic

6.4
6.1
6.6

this was first mobile phone in our family
and i love d phone so much am still having d phone wid me
although am nt using it but feelings are still there wid it
the quality of phone is really awesome.......

• 2014-07-31 09:13
  • rAWQ

Thish was my first cellphone... I bought it when I was 15...I still have this phone and jst love it...

• 2013-01-11 18:12
  • XNts

this handset is very easy to use in regular life.its font very clearly & ringtones & display very good.....

• 2012-08-30 10:47
  • vGAf

it's the best phone in the world it's voice clarity is good in the traffic it's ringtones are melodious it's game is very good we can develop our mind with fun my father still uses this phone it's a cool blue color it's key pad is original and screen is clear as diamond it's battery is also is original and long lasts for a week it's the best phone i have ever used and i use it daily

• 2012-07-06 14:02
  • 2Znm

I just bought a Panasonic GD55 yesterday and I cant find the booklet ANYWHERE! I even looked online and I still cant find it! Please send it to me somehow! Thanks~!

• 2009-04-28 18:02
  • 2S%P

> In reply to shelley @ 2001-10-28 19:24 from S3Iw - click to readplease tell me keypad lock opening system.

• 2009-04-28 18:00
  • 2S%P

i used to have this phone when i was nine. i had it cool blue in colour. i really loved it although it wasnt much but then my battery spoiled and i cant find it anywhere. i really miss that phone :(

• 2007-10-29 05:30
  • ibfF

do u know what is lasting?
i used this set from 2001.till now it is 50%
ok.cause network ic down.i cant find it.
i change battery 1 times.if i find this i will use it again(optional).what a hard set man!

• 2007-01-18 21:08
  • PFjV

My Panasonic GD35 mobile battery dead and couldn't locate the seller. Will panasonic india/asia will help me to get the new battery.

• 2005-09-10 12:56
  • PTn9

this is the best phone that i ever had, and belive me, i have seen lots of phones...
i have a problen, my batery is not that good anymore, where can i find a new one?

• 2005-05-21 09:11
  • mAUJ

how to download ringtones in this model
panasonic gd35?
pls mail me soon!

• 2005-05-02 06:27
  • RKpf

• 2004-10-21 04:42

my opinion is that ,Panasonic G D 35 should have fasility of downlode of ringtones and logos and pic. masseges.Please send user catalogue to my mail

• 2004-09-09 08:32

i have recently purchased a panasonic gd55
phone for my son.unfortunately he has lost the instruction manual.could you please send me a new booklet or please inform me of an outlet ,for where i can purchase one.

• 2004-09-03 10:58

Could u tell me the price of the charger for the panasonic GD35 and if u could supply one please.model no. EB-CAD35UK

• 2004-05-19 19:11

could you please send me a copy of instruction booklet for the GD35 Panasonic mobile phone

• 2003-09-23 19:36

how to download ringtones in this model
panasonic gd35.
pls mail me

thanks

• 2003-07-22 13:24

Excellent phone in Economy price.
I had never seen like this phone.
The main drawback is, You can't download
ringtones and logos.

• 2003-05-30 17:35

I got one GD35.
Its good & Nice looking phone also it is a unique set. I didn't see this set to anyone else...?
Battery Life is good. The Bad Thing are that it has no changeover covers/download able townes..
I have read this we can add new tone to this..Can some one tell me how can we add or customize tone??

• 2003-05-01 00:05

The GD35 is good, but there needs to be more games. also, is there no way to download ringtones?

• 2003-04-27 23:16
Total of 64 user reviews and opinions for Panasonic GD35.