Panasonic GD90 - user opinions and reviews

Panasonic

7.1
6.7
6.9

It was a golden era no gprs no sd card no tention now people are going crazy with new phones I like you gd90

• 2013-11-19 23:16
  • t}AX

i'd like to have it again this phone, is there's you know stores. that i could order this phone. i love this phone.. =p x

• 2013-08-13 16:56
  • m227

It was my first mobile which I bought in 2001. It didn't have even calculator. But it was very cool phone!!! I' ve lost it while I was riding my bike and I have never found it. I wish I could find it, byt I have the box with the instructions!!!

• 2012-10-25 17:19
  • 3AXH

It was my second mobile phone, loved it sooo much.
Changed the cover to a transparent one and it looked awsome, was like one of a kind phone in the crowd.
Really a top phone for that time, around year 2000 I believe.
And the different tone already for individual persons was a must at that time.

• 2012-07-25 12:30
  • ftRy

You guys have said it all...just like many others...this was my first phone too.
The best phone ever!!

• 2012-05-31 16:45
  • ftKH

A nice phone, my 2nd business/mobile phone. I ever bought from a friend, 2nd/used one. I love it, too. Light weight, big vibration.. LoL

• 2012-04-28 23:55
  • KiX8

wow I love this phone!!
This was the first to buy me and I always remember him, I even think that was hooked to mobile...
ended up writing the messages without looking at the keyboard and breakneck speed!

• 2011-11-25 01:26
  • mQ3t

this is my first mobile phone, and this was so durable and good shape , also the quality is so good thanks Panasonic for this phone

• 2011-08-23 12:07
  • fuGC

holy-ba-jeebusss. i love this phone so much. its screen is toxic green, just like krypotonite (yay superman) i love show shiney the handsets caseing is, it means that when i touch it i leave my print on there... this means i will know if anyones using my phone by seeing their prints.. naughty naughty... i love how round the buttons are they fit perfectly under my little nibble finger tips and are really easy to press, they also make a dead nice satisfying click... over all this is my dream phone, its performance is really quick and smooth, it rings, it texts, it plays games (fake snake- top banana!!) i can change the colour of its cute little light at the top, so i can flash in pink or blue or green or red or white or orange or yellow or purple or brown or grey or tan!!! also, phone with an areil?? extra signal for me. i love it.

• 2011-06-22 15:39
  • mX1L

love this phone!!!

• 2011-06-09 01:57
  • v0qT

this is the best fone in the world i love it

• 2011-03-20 08:43
  • u1t%

I have one unit, but the battery is dead. Really nice phone. I will get a new battery as soon as possible.

• 2010-06-10 21:23
  • mJ3G

i still have this phone.. its still working but the battery is dead already..

• 2010-06-02 04:14
  • vxt3

truely awesome phone and i loved it!!!
If only Panasonic made a new one with the gadgets.

• 2009-10-06 23:05
  • mH0H

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-07-08 10:32 from M3gi - click to readcan i find a new one nowadays

• 2009-07-20 04:02
  • ubcA

The gd90 was my favourite phone, it was one of a kind back in the day with its four different lcd colours to choose from, i was the muts nuts!
It was perfect size and weight and wouldn't look out of place today!
I remember having an arguement with an ex and got so angry i lobbed my phone at the wall, picked it up, put the battery back in and hey presto, it still worked!
Then it was stolen from me, i miss you gd90!!!!

• 2009-07-08 10:32
  • M3gi

Panasonic made great phones. I got this phone from my Dad. Lovely phone.

• 2009-07-03 15:42
  • U27M

This was one of my first phones, and absolutely loved the reliability of the Panasonic handsets back then. Plus no one else had these handsets in SA, everyone had Nokia's!

• 2009-05-14 16:58
  • NaWT

This was my first mobile when I was at university and I absolutely loved it. Simple and reliable. Got signal where none others would. I upgraded three times over 5 years and still went back to this handset for its tactile feel and simple, speedy interface.

• 2009-02-12 23:05
  • 3JjB
Total of 90 user reviews and opinions for Panasonic GD90.