Panasonic MX7 - user opinions and reviews

Panasonic

Llllllllllllllllove it............

• 2012-03-06 06:11
  • IaH}

buying a new battery can be a problem, i agree!
but, even with a few years of use, my mx7 still having almost the same battery power as before.
still AMAZING! i only charge it every 10 days!
only its size and weight is to much!

• 2009-10-26 16:26
  • nwr5

All Panasonics from SA,VS 2 to MX,SA,VS 7 are days before yesterday. You can't buy eb-bs002 1620mAh now.
Just forget about it.

• 2009-10-22 15:01
  • 0R93

Just forget about it.

• 2009-10-22 15:01
  • 0R93

panasonic still does phones, but....only in japan!!such a pity, i agree!
very reliable phones!
and this MX7 battery life....WOW!
and pitcure quality...amazing, even being only a 2MP camera

• 2009-10-14 00:40
  • Sgv7

Such a pity. Never had a problem with Panasonics. Excellent mobile phones all round. Good call quality guaranteed unlike Nokia..... lousy call quality guaranteed.
Very much a pity they stop making them. I still use my GD92 and GD75. I just can't handle the terrible call quality of these gimmicky nokia phones today.

• 2009-09-26 17:24
  • wfK4

am wanting this mx7 it good and frist in network coveage

• 2009-05-22 12:36
  • NHHh

> In reply to paulofly @ 2009-04-22 01:24 from S4sF - click to readwill i get it

• 2009-05-08 10:38
  • StGK

FANTASTIC phone!!
i still have mine and still use it, and...still AMAZING!!
great pictures i take with it!!
one of the best phones i ever had!!
i will keep it forever!!
great battery life, and great screen!
java games...IMPRESSIVE!!EXCELLENT!!

• 2009-04-22 01:24
  • S4sF

the display is terrific! does panasonic still produce cellphones in Japan? Please give me an answer. i don't know why panasonic doesn't produce cellphones in my country?

• 2008-07-12 10:22
  • i0H@

> In reply to Panasonic @ 2006-10-11 08:46 from 4sbn - click to readDon't make yourself tired kid ! Entering panasonic with Nokia and SE in comparison?!! Are you kidding ?

• 2008-07-09 11:56
  • prm8

cool as! my dad is gonna get me 1 lol. i reckon its good it has a bluetooth!! GO PANASONIC!!!!!!!! PANASONIC RULES!!!!

• 2007-07-08 08:22
  • w7mI

ohh goss.. why panasonic stop making there gsm products? know that panasonic can make best mobile. there have too many model like foma music phone in japan.. but they didt make for other country.. we r extremly waiting for they new cell ph.. PANASONIC WHATS HAPPEND TO U

• 2007-03-28 10:25
  • P@QR

FOR ALL PANASONIC'S FANS:
Jan. 31/2007 Panasonic just announced an update to popular TZ1 camera. The new TZ3 is coming soon! While keeping the same great 10x Optical Zoom and features, it adds:

-Larger lcd screan (3.0 inch polycristal)
-Is thinner by 3mm ( TZ1= 40mm, TZ3=37mm)
-Will have less noise comparing to slightly noisy (in low light conditions only) but otherwise perfect TZ1!

PANASONIC:
Ideas for life!

• 2007-02-01 04:37
  • 4sbn

860 hours!!!!!! have you ever heard smth like that? unbelievable. unhappily there`s no memory card...

• 2007-01-11 21:29
  • pdXh

Does the file transfer limit apply to data cable transfers as well as I'll consider using this method once I get this phone.If the limit applies to data cable transfers as well then I see no point.If the limit doesn't apply to data cable transfers then that'll be useful for me.

I look forward to hearing your results on this.

• 2006-12-15 00:54
  • n5UI

MX7 music problem require help please! media folder/stored sounds/.mmf format 15kb or less. i use data cable to download music (mp3 converted to wave) stored in new folder in media, size is 320kb go to play or use as ring tone and mss says "content to large" its just a normal song ive downloaded, ive tried about 5 songs and all wont play so cant use as ring tone, what am i doing wrong? or can some one please direct me, thanks. very frustrated mx7 owner.

• 2006-12-08 12:46
  • imjc

Well, the rumour is right. It can't transfer a file over 1MB. But, I still love it ^^"

• 2006-10-28 12:51
  • j5$S

is it true about the rumour that we can only transfer less than 1MB via bluetooth and usb??
thanks for ur answer...

• 2006-10-25 19:35
  • 2PCE

I hate to sound dtupid but I'd like you guys to checkout a rumour my friend told me about this phone.The rumour I've heard is this:The data transfer limit is 1MB on this phone when transferred via infra-red and bluetooth (and may also apply to transfers made via the data cable for this phone).I'd also like to know whether this phone comes with a data transfer cable as standard or not. By the way I raelly like this phone overall.

• 2006-10-23 14:34
  • n5Ux
Total of 152 user reviews and opinions for Panasonic MX7.