dear panasonic , dont try to fool P81 customers, where is the kitkat update that you have promised ?
aparna, 01 Sep 2014my user interface is not working please guide me itook this phone only 4 days back today its s... morego to panasonic service center and get your software updated.this happens because your software has corrupted.no need to worry,its panasonic
using p81 since last 15 days.. very impressed.. super smooth..
some tips for tweaking performance:-
1) settings/battery - untick CPU power saving..
2) settings/about phone - click build number several times to enable developer options.. then from developer optns set all animation scales to 0.5x..
3) use DW contacts and dialer.. stock dialer is sticky..
4) uninstall unwanted preloaded apps and disable unused system apps from settings/apps..
5) root the phone and disable auto run permissions of desired apps.. freeze unwanted system apps with titanium backup which are safe to freeze..
6) more than 400mb free ram after boot and 200mb free after multitasking..
7) install viper4android fx to enhance music quality.. music quality is far more better than high end Sony Samsung devices..
Much more to explore.. Octacore is going to fly with further developments..
The panasonic P81 . MKV,AVI,WPS that all video player has been support ?
Arvind, 31 Aug 2014P81 is a very nice phone...Hi arvind
wud u pls give ur mob no to me i want to talk to you
i want to buy this phone nd having some quries
my user interface is not working please guide me itook this phone only 4 days back today its saying that your system UI is stopped.pls help me
my id is firstname.lastname@example.org
my user interface is not working please guide me itook this phone only 4 days back today its saying that your system UI is stopped.
The overall performance is good except for the following
1. The phone freezes for sometime on restart with the messages screen.
2. The audio quality is poor.
3. There are no options to add or replace fonts in play more although a fonts selection section is given.
4. Kitkat or other upgrades are unavailable
5. Picture editing options are limited.
6. No magnetic sensor, hence no compass, and even the available sensors are weak.
Anonymous, 28 Aug 2014how to upgrade kitkat version...????pls help me outstil no updat for kitkat from panasonic
i am one panasonic p81 mobile purchase .but first time sim 1 and sim2 supported in phone.again i change sim 1 but not supported in phone in other sim .
please solved the ploblems
Go for snapdragon processor, this one has cortex. The multiple window feature is also for limited system apps. So better buy xiaomi or asus zenfone.
Sagar, 25 Aug 2014This phone has kitkat not jelly bean pal..Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)..u can check the specification dude....