Panasonic VS2 - user opinions and reviews

6.8

may i know panasonic vs2 still have stock? i need to buy... thx

• 2011-10-03 19:35
  • IVUM

This was my first phone that I have ever owned.
I have had it for over 5 years now
Let me say that it is great!
However it has been dropped for a waterbath. But I quickly removed the battery and sim and place it all inside the hot water cupboard for three days. Worked ever since. Only battery life was affected, but thanks to it discharging completely and full recharges. The battery life has recovered and is now fine.
Very rare does it say "Restarting Sim" or No Sim Inserted, even when it is.

• 2010-01-15 11:06
  • wv}{

I have had my vs2 for a very long time and it has never let me down, until recently when I had it in my pocket with some keys. This has ruined the screen and I have been unable to get it repaired. I have been told that I could buy anothr VS2 and get the internals swopped. I need to do this as I have some precious photos on it that I am now unable to access. Be warned, don't put your mobile in with your keys.

• 2009-12-02 17:30
  • pKIa

where do you get the battery for the VS2 model?

• 2009-11-26 11:22
  • tVvt

this is y last phone... well it was destroyed.. i don;t know may be there's a prob;lem in the batery

• 2009-07-17 08:52
  • PT}A

i have this phone which is not mine.. hehehe would not recommend this type of phone..

most panasonic mobile phones specially their VS series.. the commnon problem is the flex cable it is very versatile and when you usually flip it often you are closer to your phone damage.. hehehe like in our country most people here are txters so.. its not really a good phone for people who are texters..it is more on call and entertainment.. but texting.. i would not recommend this

• 2009-03-21 11:53
  • PEBU

Waahh..first the ear piece all of a sudden stopped working and then just couple of days ago there was also no light in the screen display just like what happened to minu3tís phone!!..and thatís it! Im getting rid of this phone..even if itís not in my budget to buy a new phone this soon...waaaahhhhhh..

• 2009-01-13 21:19
  • PDPg

Where can i get the battery? panasonic mobile is already closed in indonesia. Mine is VS2, hav it for the last three years. Loved it soo much, but now the earpiece has been spoilt,need to turn speaker on or using the earphone. there is no light also in the screen display. Hmm what else? The battery almost explode, can not be used for making phone call more than 15 minutes. Now Im going to see it die... but i haven't buy another one. This is my first love..:)

• 2008-12-18 13:51
  • Ui$d

I love my VS2 (I'm on my third one though - first phone the back casing flipped open each time I opened the phone, second phone needed to be on SPEAKER for calls and battery was replaced in each phone as phone kept turning off by itself). APART from those hassles, phone is fabulous. Favourite feature is that the text message tone can be changed for each contact as can the message light colour. Does anyone know of any other phone that can differentiate between text callers??

• 2008-12-18 02:28
  • PTVc

> In reply to pink_ninja @ 2008-10-02 17:22 from PDPg - click to readExactly that happened to me as well a few days ago. Does anyone have a solution? Its a bit annoying to use the speaker with each call.

• 2008-11-13 23:28
  • uBT%

> In reply to pink_ninja @ 2008-10-02 17:22 from PDPg - click to readThis just started happening to me the other day. Do you have a solution?

• 2008-10-29 04:16
  • PQ}V

It is great phone
battery is good, i user 2 day.
In Viet Nam, it is not easy to bye a battery but can uses new cell made in China only 100.000 VND ~ 6 USD, it better than original cell

• 2008-10-21 08:54
  • PZHa

Bahaha, I have this phone!! I've had it for over 2 yrs now and i tell you it is an old working horse!! Paint is all scratched off it! it randomly turns itself off, it gets dropped everyday, it needs to be charged everyday and the battery exploded about a week ago!! But it still works!! Good ol faithful! lol

• 2008-10-08 03:00
  • PMTH

aargh!!!and now the ear piece stopped working all of a sudden and now I have to put people on speaker each time!!!

• 2008-10-02 17:22
  • PDPg

great fone buty its so quiet when it rings, i had 1 for bout 2yrs and i could never hear it even on full

• 2008-08-24 05:35
  • U2Wv

> In reply to Debonair @ 2008-05-26 14:16 from RBVF - click to readhi! thanks for the help..
but;
1. my simpack is new..
2. my battery is not loose..
3. so im left with the "COULD BE REASON NO. 2." So im gonna try to open and pull it up..

• 2008-06-01 00:32

Hi
To Pink -> restarting sim can be caused by:
1. ur simpack is already worn out
2. ur sim connector inside is already bent "in" that why contact of sim to phone is not good. need to open pull it up.
3. ur battery is loose, try to put anything.
4. Lastly, if all did not work. Some portion on program and calibration are internally corrupted. need to redownload new program but unfortunately limited center does that.

To Angel
option 1. Click the folder - u can transfer image and pics.
option 2. Click Album > Download from handset ...

YUKI ..... use original battery and charger, if ur already using original, thats a very big problem. It means charging circuit of ur phone is already dead.

• 2008-05-26 14:16
  • RBVF

has this ever happened to you??
what do you think was wrong with this phone??

• 2008-05-16 00:40

i have a pink vs2.
i love this phone not until it had me replaced my sim card twice already.
what happened was my honey was calling me and before i even get to answer it a message "sim restarting" was displayed and my phone automatically turned off.
what i did is i opened the back of my phone and i took off my sim card and then put it back again.
and then my sim card was rejected..
sigh..
and it happened to me twice..
it restarted my sim and then rejected it..

• 2008-05-16 00:39
  • PDPg
Total of 470 user reviews and opinions for Panasonic VS2.