Panasonic VS2 - user opinions and reviews

Panasonic

6.9
6.6
6.8

Yeah, this is is pretty good phone.But, I have one problem like how do u transfer like pictures that I took on the phone to the computer? I have the usb cord and the handset manager installed where do i click? album? cuh, other than that there isn't anything else to click for pictures. soo if u can help me out e-mail me.

• 2008-05-04 21:59
  • kPq0

Can I down load the pictures to a PC? If so how? Thanks.

• 2008-04-11 03:08
  • uk%$

Good Phone, great design. The Battery is a bit disappointing though, it keeps running out...

• 2008-03-27 06:18
  • F4ps

I love the look of it :D
I've been having this cellphone for more than 1 year, but the battery keep running out on me within 1 hour, even though I bought new battery.
Also, the ear piece stopped working all the sudden and now I have to put people on speaker each time.
Is there any solution to my problems?

• 2008-02-19 04:20
  • 42mv

i can't seem to figure out how to get games from pc to my phone, i have followed the walkthrough that is posted in this forum, but no such luck... any ideas??

• 2008-02-09 04:11
  • RIAd

Although the paint job is a little fragile this is an excellent phone!! it is very user friendly. has a great keypad 4 easy texting and navigation, and is quick to respond. I hav hadthis phone for about 2 years now and i must admit im not going out to buy another phone any time soon!

• 2008-01-21 05:11
  • vxBc

Only thing was the paint coming off around the edges. A great phone. I just drowned mine and may buy another one. Good screen size. Quick response when navigating menus and entering txts. Good battery life. Easy to use. Nice keys.

• 2007-11-28 07:28
  • i2FN

Ive had this phone for the past two years, its been great in its time
and still good for taking basic pictures, text messaging and calling.
Battery isn't very good, cut outs alot during phone calls, and doesn't last very long

• 2007-11-25 02:36
  • v3}9

My silver/gold VS2 that I mentioned in an earlier post arrived two weeks ago and it has been a blast! The paint job is not as fragile as I had thought but still scratches a tad too easily. The screen has vivid deep depth and shows its many colors well. The silver/gold and silver/brown versions are less flashy and more plain than the vivid pink version and are cheaper as a result. The hinge on my used VS2 actually seems sturdier than the VS3 I bought new, but both work great. I love my Panasonic phones!

• 2007-10-27 04:59
  • 4f4R

My sv2 does not on the ear speaker I have to use the loudspeaker to make a phone call. What can I do? Is there any authorized service in Costa Rica?

• 2007-10-12 05:33
  • PtEC

• 2007-10-12 05:23
  • PtEC

This is a wonderfully designed phone. I have a Black VS3 and just ordered a used Silver/Gold VS2. The quality is flawless and auto-open hinge is stylish. The only flaws are the USB cord broke second time I used it. This phone is used in many asian movies and Jay Chou always advertised it in Taiwan. The value and style cannot be beat as well. Sadly, Panasonic stopped making phones right now but will introduce a new CDMA model in mid-2008. Until then this is the best phone out there; better than S.E. and as good as Nokia's.

• 2007-09-29 07:41
  • 4fm0

This is a good phone
The only thing that annoys me is
it has no stop watch and
i cant put a full mp3 song on it
mine didnt break when i dropped it on grass
ive dropped it on concrete heaps of times
and its only been scratched
no major breakages

• 2007-09-28 12:13
  • 2Gjj

this is a bad phone. the screen broke when i droped it on grass.

• 2007-09-23 09:49
  • vMfj

what u do is you reduce the size of the file of the song and then transfer it to the vs2.u can reduce the file through the use of a motorola phone program but the size of the reduced file must be below 1 mb or else it will say that the file is too large or decoding failed...

• 2007-09-16 10:58
  • Rxt9

I like this phone
but all i wanna know is how do i put a ful mp3 song on there? i know wat to do and everything it goes on the phone but it always says file too large what do i do?
can someone please help ?

• 2007-09-12 14:42
  • im4I

i live in NZ, and i find my panasonic vs2 very useful and i like, and recomend this phone. i have had it for 3 years.

• 2007-09-06 03:18
  • vmAX

I had mine for about a year and a half too. At first it was really good value for money, but then a few weeks ago I opened it up and the screen just wouldn't work. The back keeps falling off too and its easy to scratch.. but apart from that its pretty good

• 2007-09-05 10:06
  • PFXT

I have had this phone for about a year and a half. I use to think it was awesome because it had such great memory storage etc but now I totally hate it.. For some reason oblivious to me, my screen has gone almost completely white and I can't see anything anymore. I don't know why this has happened and now I can't read my msgs, view my pix, ANYTHING!! Can anyone please help me?..

• 2007-09-01 09:55
  • wvUG

hi, i had this phone for about a year and a half and i must admit its quite a fantastic that was worth its value. However, this is one issue which has caused some concern over recent months. My phone's battery has seemed to grow in size. The battery seemed to have fatten to the point that it has now caused my battery cover to curve out a bit, which is quite noticeable with the battery cover on. Please tell me why its like that.. Does it mean my battery is pass its life and is due to leak out liquid anytime?? Is it a sign of concern?? please let me know if you are in the same situation as i am

• 2007-08-21 10:48
  • RNJj
Total of 470 user reviews and opinions for Panasonic VS2.