Panasonic VS2 - user opinions and reviews

Panasonic

6.9
6.6
6.8

The screen on mine cracked, rendering it useless after I shut it to hard. I dont see how this could have happened and I was rather disappointed.
But I had had it for 2 years before this and I was very, VERY satisfied with it. A very good phone. I must say I am actually quite sad... I was rather attached to it.

• 2007-08-15 10:56
  • RxtL

Ive had this phone for nearly 2 years now and i love it! But sadly the other day someone rang me n then just cut out, but the call was still going.. Since then i worked out that the ear-piece speaker is dead. No dial tone, no background noise/static or anything. Just dead. Really sad cos now it means i cant make calls so gonna have to buy a new phone n i cant find one i like as much as this :(
I would definately recommend buying it though as long as u are aware the speaker might put out after a while cos it seems a few people have had this problem..

• 2007-08-06 08:59
  • TSA9

I bought this Hp around early 2006. By Sept 06, my battery spoilted and i went to buy a new battery. Then by march 07 the whole Hp break down. Very disappointed with this Hp

• 2007-07-25 07:38
  • TIEf

didnt work after dropped it in toilet in us and a on holiday

• 2007-07-11 00:55
  • vmxx

I have used this phone for almost a year.its vry vry user friendly..the 1 thng i like abt thz phne is,the way it opens..its coool..bt it should atlest have an MP3 or radio.may be panasonic guys should look into it..

• 2007-07-09 13:24
  • PWWw

i bought this phone and the battery life was very bad and after 8 months the phone crashed altogether and the buttons didnt want to work!!

• 2007-07-02 02:04
  • i2GE

I really love my phone EXCEPT it has a really low ring tone and causes me to miss heaps of calls. I wish Panasonic would fix this as its such an easy phone to use

• 2007-07-01 11:29
  • 2GdP

vs2 is a very very very good mobile phone.

• 2007-06-30 00:29
  • PFXZ

i only use the idra but u could use the usb cable, but the idra is a bit slow, but its beter than nothing.

• 2007-06-28 06:09
  • w7mU

well, i bought my vs2 from my friend..for me it is sort of a cool fone, with a press of a button to open and features like any other cool fone. i fill mp3 songs in it through the use of the motorola program. i reduce the files of the song by the use of the program using my bro's L7 and send them to my fone through the use of a irda connection i have installed in my pc.the camera of the fone is really good.nways if ny1 knows an alternate way of sending mp3 files to the vs2,id be glad to know..........thanks

• 2007-06-21 11:41
  • Rxtd

and i only just realized you can use midi files lol.

• 2007-06-18 11:11
  • w7mU

all you need to do is to get an amr converter, which is the type supported by the phone. with mp3, to get good quality it must be short... i have found out that the song (mp3 or amr) has to be under 300kbs file size, otherwise it wont send it over.

• 2007-06-18 07:55
  • w7mU

bought this model (VS2) one and a-half year back. Since the date of its purchase, I am having problem with its incoming voice. Without hands-free, I am not able to hear the voice of person at the other end. Also, there is problem with it's battery life. the technical specification states it's battery life of 370 hours and talk time of 6-7 hours but if I talk for 20-30 minutes in a day, I have to re-charge it. Honestly saying, I regret that I changed my mind and instead of buying any Nokia product, I bought this worthless set.

• 2007-06-17 13:10
  • 2@Hq

You have to change it to 16kbps to put a full mp3 song which will be compressed to less than 1000kb into ur VS2. But the quality of the song will be not as great as the original.

• 2007-06-08 16:21
  • ibaR

howdy...i resently read your post "RICK" on putting java games and mp3s on the vs2. ive downloaded all the things youve said but it seems to not work. ill start with the games.... i downloaded all the things from www.howardforums.com/ar and read all the directions they left on it, but when i get into the phone manager, (the one i downloaded from the web page, i think its called usb_MobileAction) it says something like Panasonic_x410. is it something stupid i did or is it the phone? anyway now on to the mp3s. i realy realy realy want to put mp3s onto my vs2. i think its kinda stupid that you have to go though all this just to put a song on your phone but anyway. i downloaded the things you put on and set them all up. i went to convert the songs to the mp3 option but it was basicaly the same as it was before. there are many other options such as change it to wav, frac...etc. it ends up saying that the content is to large. do i have to change it to one of them????? i am also using the phone manager that came with the phone because i cant use the one i downloaded. a future thanks for any help.

• 2007-06-03 13:00
  • Rx6Q

i bought this phone 2 yrs ago. now im having problem with this phone. for outgoing or incoming calls, i cant hear the dial tone or caller..i have to use handfree or speaker to do so....can anyone plsss help me

• 2007-05-25 01:45
  • ib93

I've had this particular model for about 2 years now and the battery has died down to the point in which my cellphone has become a "phone" (plugged in to the wall the whole time). The battery was not the best to begin with when I got it first, having died in just 2-3 days.
I would recommend getting a different brand as there are many out there that resembles the features of this one.

• 2007-05-25 00:50
  • GvTd

im having problem with this phone. wen i call others (outgoing calls) i cant hear the dial tone..can anyone plsss help me with this problem..thank u and really would appreciate ur help =) starry_aprilz@yahoo.com

• 2007-05-01 12:33

• 2007-05-01 12:30
  • TIEf

i have had mine for about a year and a half and just recently if people try to phone me it comes with the msg "sorry the person you have phoned has the phone switched off" yet my phone isnt switched off. also if people try to send me msgs i sometimes dont get them to the next day.
anybody else had the same problem?

• 2007-04-25 06:30
  • 2CAS
Total of 470 user reviews and opinions for Panasonic VS2.