Panasonic VS6 - user opinions and reviews

Panasonic

7.1
7.1
7.0

I think panasonic´s phones are very poors in comparation wiht others strongs companys

• 2009-08-28 00:18
  • PpZd

> In reply to MC KENNA @ 2009-02-22 01:41 from vCWH - click to readis it bluetooth? the vs6

• 2009-07-15 21:37
  • MZua

> In reply to T666 @ 2008-09-18 08:30 from w98y - click to read
BLUE TOOTH!!!!

cable and software (panasonic) not required just get your blue tooth talking to your phone.

This is my fifth panasonic phone and they give me no trouble. Infact I had just decided that if there was an update to this one I'm going to get it.

It takes fantastic quality photo for a 2mp it runs rings around the competition. as well as being very compact without making the buttons too small. Excellent phone and I have had it for over a year and the V3 before that.

• 2009-02-22 01:41
  • vCWH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-08-24 15:32 from TIE7 - click to readhi,

PC SUITE is the solution for the data transfering from CP to PC using data cable.

• 2009-02-18 15:27
  • uS}j

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-09-07 16:42 from UD%P - click to readhi, maybe the problem of your VS6 is software corrupted. possible cause over charging or wet.

• 2009-02-18 15:24

hi,

based on my experienced that I have encounter maybe the problem of your VS6 phone is busted speaker or software problem.

• 2009-02-18 15:21
  • uS}j

> In reply to Rawress @ 2008-10-16 08:22 from w98F - click to readThanks Rawress, I did adjust the incoming volume and still nothing happens.

• 2008-10-17 22:15
  • jstd

> In reply to Marcia @ 2008-10-07 22:25 from kiQ6 - click to readThere are some sounds that work & some doesnt..Use the Beep sound..It worked for me..! & adjust the incoming volume..

• 2008-10-16 08:22
  • w98F

I have a panasonic VS6 and somehow I cannot get it to ring, all it does is vibrates. I gne into Settings, Sound & Alerts. Can someone tell me how to get my phone to ring

• 2008-10-07 22:25
  • kiQ6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-09-07 16:42 from UD%P - click to readCan i use VS6 for roaming in Japan?

• 2008-10-05 13:28
  • PRQ@

Iv just started using this phone..Simply Nice ..Good Battery life..But How do I transfer Pics from Phone to PC...I tried connecting it..it doesnt connect! Whats the Solution!!????

• 2008-09-18 08:30
  • w98y

I've been using the Panasonic VS6 for almost 2 years and have been very happy with its. Good battery life even when used heavily, 2MP camera gives good pictures, software on the PC fairly easy to use.

But unfortunately, despite all the care & precautions I took, the phone died from low batt last week and refused to charge.

It's currently with Panasonic for repair but it seems that the only solution to get it working again is to replace the main board - this will cost almost as much as buying a brand new unit.

The technician couldn't give me a reason for this occurrence because my battery is still perfectly fine and the phone has never been dropped or left in high temperatures.

• 2008-09-07 16:42
  • UD%P

> In reply to Amil @ 2008-06-09 10:03 from 2GnK - click to readHey I am also having this problem.
the phone shows in connection progress, but somehow, the 2 are unable to connect, so I change to using bluetooth instead.

Unless U are very oppose to the idea of bluetooth, there is no solution. I had attempt a few times and abort the cable totally

• 2008-08-24 15:32
  • TIE7

> In reply to Vladimir @ 2008-07-13 13:51 from nxmH - click to readHi
I am using this phone for NEAR to 3 yrs.
Also not much problem with this phone, except sometimes when I text msg, the phone will shutdown. This problem was highlight to me by my sis as a signal that the phone is DYING!!!! (she was a user of 2 previous panasonic phone)
I was ok with this phone not able to play MP3 as there isnt any below 1MB unless u just want the chorus..kekekekekekekeke as I had a mp3 player. But till now I am still looking for another phone to replace. STILL LOOKING... but seriously considering the SE W960. But too bad it din have the push to open bar...kekekekekekeke

And not able to write chinese as I did not know how to use the Taiwanese pronouncation.
But still this is alright to me. (I am a easily satisfied user)

Any recommendation?
I did not know how much longer can my phone last me, the data cable din work anymore like 2 months ago, but i can still transfer data thru bluetooth. the batt can still last me a decent 2 days on standby even after so long. I love this phone. Heard rumors abt Panasonic may release new model in 2008, but till now still no confirmation!!! haiz... anyway, I had a weakness for clam phone.

• 2008-08-24 15:29
  • TIE7

I've used this phone for a second year now. It is by far the best phone I've ever used and seen. Everything works perfectly. I continue to look for a better phone on the market, something to replace it and there still isn't something that can match it.

• 2008-07-13 13:51
  • nxmH

My PC operating system is Windows Vista. Even though USB handset manager was installed successfully phone does not connect with the PC. What is the solution for this?

• 2008-06-09 10:03
  • 2GnK

both my wife and i have a vs6 but i cannot find were to get a new battery ,please help

• 2008-06-07 14:40
  • nEuh

Answer on some question and problem
1. battery life is really 3 day or more.
-> inflated/ deformed battery is already NO GOOD, u need to replaced it before it damage the phone.
2. Transferring more than 1 MB is not possible thru BT or IR, you could use Data Cable
3. Cannot be heard on other line is caused by NG Mic - Suggestion - use headset
Can be "hotblow by tech" but not advisable, Major Part have some adhessive that when heat is applied will meld and cound damage the phone. Need expert in doing so.

• 2008-05-22 11:57
  • RBVF
Total of 324 user reviews and opinions for Panasonic VS6.