Panasonic X200 - user opinions and reviews

Panasonic

6.7
6.2
6.2

facing softwear problem. no solution got bad exprience

• 2010-10-13 12:25
  • t}xx

I lost my Cellphone cover where I can purchase?

• 2010-01-31 03:40
  • vj1g

my sound is not working it just comes up failed! ???

• 2009-01-11 11:43
  • UFKB

i am having a hard time looking for a new charger!i hate it!

• 2008-12-22 08:40
  • vaQd

Wow what a great phone
Not much Connectivity
Useless Camera and whats more?

Its a Dual Band 2G phone

Couldn't hav been better !!!!!!

• 2008-05-09 19:40
  • w9Lh

How do I turn the shutter sound off on the camera? Havent found out how to do that yet. So if anyone knows how.. email me. toepaw@ihug.co.nz

Thanks

• 2008-01-02 09:34
  • uBEs

get easily get in thailand.popular for a time being.
'easy' to use.lack features,but nevermind,its a basic phone.a bit too heavy though.

• 2007-07-12 04:55
  • PU{{

i like every thing about the phone except that it has very limited facilities, and limited accessories availably in my location. that's why i can't get a replacement for my dameged screen

• 2007-07-10 13:10
  • Siud

Panasonic should start make now:
1. Hi class TFT phones with highest colours
2. GD 55 sized or even smaller sets as well as light and thin
3. Maximum strong batteries as MX 7 and SA 6's. Even more than 1000 hours of standby time. Durable also. Come to the PARTY again, Panasonic

• 2007-04-05 16:49
  • Mw8d

Tremendous. It is by design straight,smart,slim,elegant, really decent. While TFT result is also alluring. It has not power on/off function and its speakerphone is low than others. Otherwise I really love it even in 2007 when most advance sets ve come. Come Panasonic again start production. We miss you too much.....

• 2007-04-05 16:10
  • Mw8d

This piece of technology right here aint that bad for a basic color phone. Been usin it for 2 years and nothing seems to be wrong with it even though i've dropped it countless times. It's a slim beauty! But i still have to say charging it really surx!

• 2007-03-28 14:44
  • ibaU

I just want to say that i have a Panansonic X200 and when i enter the menu it doesnt look anything like that. Why is it that my phone is different isnt it the same phone

• 2007-01-30 08:43
  • wvRC

I like this phone coz its slim & unique but we cannot set AMR tones as our ringtones.and memory is not so much enough.

• 2006-12-14 14:04
  • UiwV

I really like this X200 panasonic bacause its an useful and cheap phone but the only thing is that it needs more memory becoz its got hardly any memory but i really think it is a really kul phone and just not that it suits younger generaters too!!!! thanks to who eva designed this X200 Panasonic!

• 2006-11-18 12:46
  • P%hJ

hehe... I like how the display for the menu shows Panasonic proucts...

The Camera icon is a panasonic DMCLZ1 camera and the Games menu icon shows a TX17LX2 LCD screen... Something tells me it seems like subtle advertising!

I love Panasonic hehe!

• 2006-11-05 16:14
  • mnX1

Check it out... It's way thinner than the RAZR...

303.

• 2006-11-05 16:11
  • mnX1

i bought it w/ RM700 for 1 1/2 years..cos its slim w/ camera n not as heavy as others..but recently it often hang n battery got prob..i took it to repair n cost me RM 75...after repair prob cannot solve n i js bought other phone recently...if u ask me will i buy it again if second chance was given...i will totally say NO...cos i can use my Siemen w/ 6 years but why not dis...i dun like to spend my money to change phone ...waste.

• 2006-10-25 12:08
  • ibfw

i just notice this phone was actually once one of the most thin phones out there!! way before the moto razr ! moto never actually owned the crown of the thinnest!

• 2006-09-23 20:30
  • Pv9c

i have this phone for year and a half and i'm pretty satisfied with it, except calendar which is useless. but i have to say i've droped it a lots of times and i didn't notice any disfuncions. it looks great and after 2 years it's still very attractive. and generally, comparing price and options it's very good phone.

• 2006-09-20 22:28
  • T4wa

I like the Panasonic X200 mobile, But, not satisfied with the facilities available in this mobile. When compared to other mobiles like Nokia, Samsung and Sony Ericsson, this mobile does have a calander but, cant do anything with it except checking the dates. Other mobiles have calander along with an option of entering some important details by getting into the dates. Other things I am not satisfied is with the battery life, Number of Games available, and the MMS and GPRS Settings, which the service providers are not able to configure it for these facilities.

• 2006-09-06 10:22
  • iwqW
Total of 107 user reviews and opinions for Panasonic X200.