Panasonic X300 - user opinions and reviews

5.8
5.8

• Harshitha & Kalyani
  • Rating0

Its really great and designed well. I dint use this phone but its looking good and even i looking forward to buy this phone and i want to suggest this to everyone.

• 2007-01-24 11:07
  • ijVf

i ve been with this phone since 2005 and is so cute and has great phone menu. i recommend to everybody

• 2007-01-17 15:47
  • j9aX

i really hate this idiot phone! i didnt see worst than this:))

• 2007-01-12 19:37
  • ms04

I love this phone but I think that the way it's designed with the cover coming off people with no common sense can break this phone very easily but I know that I can handle it with good care b/c I have a phone just like that.

• 2006-12-31 16:06
  • 4T9Y

its so cheap, the poorest screen and picture quality i have ever seen

• 2006-12-18 05:43
  • 4pN}

hello, I want to know where I can buy the cable to be able to lower the photographies that I have taken to my PC not if I have some paguina Web for this. thanks

• 2006-12-04 03:51
  • Pw3E

not a bad phone but i would like it better if it was blue t,and infar.

• 2006-11-30 18:48
  • karv

i forgot, you have to remove the sim first.. the camera still functions even without it...

• 2006-11-26 13:02
  • P%uW

i know what to do when it got stuck in the logo...it happened to me many times before.. you dont have to go to a technician, you can do it by yourself.. just follow this simple steps:
1. turn on your cellphone.. as you can see it is still stuck in the logo
2. open your camera and take a pic
3. go to the option and go to view pictures
4. delete all your pics because that is what causing the phone to get stuck, the memory is low..

• 2006-11-26 12:56
  • P%uW

hi George,
i have put a new sim card before and just because you have suggested it am doing it right now but still nothing the phone does not even recognise if there is a sim card in it or not its just en still stuck on the logo......

• 2006-11-19 14:45
  • Gfue

tottie

you dont need to reflash the phone. the reason its stuck is because of the sim card. get a new sim card and it will b fine!

• 2006-11-18 14:34
  • mHhx

hi, maricor my panasonic did the same thing it got stuck on the panasonic logo and i have failed to make it start... (its been almost 5 months now) i took it for flashing (the memory) but nothing worked the technician said he tried 3 different versions of the panasonic X series flashing software but nothing worked. He checked the phone said everything was perfectly normal but if failed. if you get a solution do send me a line please....... at the moment am back with nokia....en no problems here....

• 2006-10-23 22:08
  • Gfue

my panasonic x300 is faillang to start off and displays PANASONIC logo. it's cmera function works with out sim. please mail me writing about the problem and solution.

• 2006-10-12 10:59
  • wYM0

Hello i also have this phone however there is no sound when i record videos..its a cute phone but its slow and freezes constantly..

• 2006-09-29 15:39
  • 2B4E

i also own an x300 but i just cant get any sound with the videos i take.can someone please help me?

• 2006-09-07 13:17
  • mJ@L

i have many complaints about this phone...
first, it has small keypads..my thumb hurts everytime after i text.. second, it has a low memory, thats why the phone got stuck to the panasonic logo because the memory is full.... third, the games are hard to play...:) fourth, the video only records for about 5 seconds..! fifth, it lasted to me for only 2 months... i just wasted my money!
God! i hate this phone! but i got to admit it looks cute...

• 2006-09-01 15:59
  • P%uZ

hello im maricor... im also a owner of x300panasonic.. its a nice phone. very cute. my problem is my phone is stock to "panasonic" logo.. then i just release the battery to back to the normal but its continue to appear again the panasonic logo.. what should i do? i just use it 2 for months.. pls help me to my problem...

• 2006-08-14 07:50
  • Rxn1

I'm having problem with my x300 phone.it fails to turn on,got stuck with the panasonic logo at start up.i dont know what caused this. please help me..-maricor (philippines)

• 2006-08-14 07:36
  • Rxn1

Hi... Just for the person wanting to send e-mails from there phone. To get the '@' you just hold down '#' button for more than 4sec and it should come up. Dont worry if the "T9" thing comes up, if you keep on holding it will come up.

• 2006-08-08 10:22
  • RLqt

pls i've lost the USB cable for my phone and cant get the exact cable for it. i want to know if other x series cables can be used. thanks

• 2006-08-04 19:03
  • A8va
Total of 294 user reviews and opinions for Panasonic X300.