Panasonic X500 - user opinions and reviews

441990

6.7
6.2
6.4

i use this mobile but i can not find to buy lcd /display lcd for panasonic eb X500. how can i get and buying spare part especially lcd display for panasonic eb x500.

plsd give me suggest
waiting yr reply

• 2010-09-17 12:09
  • uCas

my panasonicx500 phone software is dowen so my phone is no on so tell me about my phone software and how i get it

• 2010-01-12 10:49
  • t}bN

this is a wery good phone, but the only problam is that the batery duration maximum is only a day, and almost without useing. I changed the batery with new one, but i steal have the same problam.and if u search batery in the marcket for new one.so no any shop this Companey related batery..etc

• 2009-06-13 08:44
  • wu34

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2006-04-08 07:15 from bedC - click to readyes, it has great look, but.....only that :). Everyting else suks!!

• 2009-02-21 21:50
  • ptRc

this is a wery good phone, but the only problam is that the batery duration maximum is only a day, and almost without useing. I changed the batery with new one, but i steal have the same problam. Please, advice me as soon as posible, becose total price was aproximately one average sellery in my country. Thank U in advance.

• 2009-02-21 21:44
  • ptRc

> In reply to DHARMENDRA KAUSHIK @ 2007-07-14 14:24 from vGiu - click to readi have problem no conectivety in internet setting & ring tones.

• 2008-07-17 07:07
  • i41C

This phone rocks!!!! you know why??? cause I use it!hah hah! even though iam gonna get rid of it soon..I rule!

• 2008-05-07 18:36
  • Pxxd

cool

• 2008-04-23 21:50
  • kU%4

I've used this phone for three years and I think it's a good phone. I've never changed the battery,the picture quality is superb. However, I'm unable to download ringtones and I can't change the housing. Aside these, x500 is a great phone

• 2008-03-11 11:42
  • j2KS

4 months since ive purchased it, I dont like it. Slow, illogical placement of punctuation and numbers for texting, bad battery life. Only up side is the cute design and the game Othello.

• 2008-02-15 00:44
  • PBCX

had this phone 3 years ago but it lasted for a year and half...the only problem is the LCD and no shop can fix it =(... too bad ,loved this phone since its handy, all is working, can connect online and all =) i enjoyed this while it lasted ^_^

• 2007-12-11 11:03
  • uHPs

I cannot download any mp3 music and cannot setup true tone as a ringtone.thanks.

• 2007-10-06 11:15
  • P5s9

this is a good phone & looking good

• 2007-07-14 14:24
  • vGiu

I cannot download any music of my choice.Icannot browse with my phone.I cannot get the code of any callers tone of my choice.infact iam really confuse about this phone.Thanks.

• 2007-05-11 16:52
  • fu%9

Hi Guys n Gals

I just want 2 share my exp. with X500 its a very good phone having a g8 camera clearity & voice quality & no words 4 looks n i have gone throw every bodys opinion dey need bluetooth init wants megapixel camera, need mp3 compatibility, To me all dey forget how much money dey spend. If u compare with any 1 of NOKIAs r with Others high end Mobile it has a very good thing a full screen pict call id. I do agree with dat it needs some time 2 reboot after every time when u switch on & also a few sec. of video rec.

• 2007-04-02 05:43
  • w0%d

i am using this phone from past three months it is a wonderful phone with all the standard features.but the defects are that it should be istalled with a better and a higher version of camera,like atleast 2 megapixels and the display screen should be a bit larger as 1\2 an inch wholely.it should be installed with bluetooth,edge,and wifi.and it should be given a memory slot and a capacity to support atleast 1gb memory power .

• 2007-03-06 12:33
  • PWWw
  • my name is sorti guy
  • Rating0

hello can somebody help me with this
little problem i have,
i bought panasonic x500 i have used it for a
year now,and i bought a specified USB cable
to download some ringing tone but i didn"t
work so i don"t know what to do my email
guysorti@yahoo.com

• 2007-02-03 15:01
  • N7$f

I got this handphone 2 year ago and also still use it. It easy to use. I like the short cut on the screen and small for carry to anywhere. I know it can't (or very difficult) transfer any data to computer but this phone is old so u can't expect if compare with the lastest phone, it will show low quality for u.I like sms option very much because u can know when your sent sms appear on your friend's handphone. Disadvantage of this phone is short life-time of battery. I plan to change this phone to new one for my work but I still feel good that I know panasonic phandphone.

• 2007-01-25 03:28
  • PUZ7

One of the crappiest telephone i have ever seen around not only just owned, i bought it about two years ago, battery lasts nothing! after you store some pics it takes 3 mins to reboot before u can start doing anything, connettivity to computer is not possible , you have to buy an impossible to find cable, in Uk i cant send mms not even O2 is able to set it up !i just can't wait to have few pounds to get rid of it, I would never advice it to anyone!!!!! i think i will bin it when i have anew mobile, th emost frustrating mobile i have ever had!

• 2007-01-12 18:55
  • mpuI

i have a panasonic phone x500 , i recieve messages but i can not send messages ,i think i changed some opition some of them may wrong , please send me any information to fix my phone ,this is my e-mail (love2fly4free2005@yahoo.com).
please reply
thanks

• 2007-01-06 13:42
  • MRpx
Total of 167 user reviews and opinions for Panasonic X500.