Panasonic X70 - user opinions and reviews

Panasonic

7.2
7.1
7.1

Does anyone know how I can download all the photos from this phone onto my PC? Is there a cable I'm missing?? Thanks

• 2012-11-08 09:06
  • mxa2

I miss this phone..

• 2012-09-10 10:24
  • 9FMK

Anyone know where i can still get this phone? Love this phone alot but lost mine during high school.

• 2011-01-27 08:19
  • PUk@

Anybody knows where i can find a replacement for my Panasonic X70 phone? and also A housing for it. Thanks please post the address or contact number please. Thanks thanks thanks.

• 2009-08-16 13:41
  • UD%k

i bought one second hand and i must say the appearance sucks due to chipped off paint, but the quality of the calls and the clarity was impressive for an old mobile. battery is an issue though. drains very frequently. but nice phone.

• 2008-10-26 19:31
  • w9JK

this phone is great if you can overlook the fact that the paint job fades and scrapes off easily

• 2008-06-17 22:47
  • NH22

The biggest problem is that it sorts incoming/outgoing SMS messages alphabetically. For example, a message starting with "A good ..." will always go before "Well, ....", no matter when you received/sent them.

Besides, there are certain localization problems - in some countries, you cannot type SMS in your native language, even though it is sold with a localized UI, ringtones and so on.

• 2008-05-21 16:28
  • pVvm

my old panasonic x70 is still going strong its near to 4 years old now .

• 2008-05-10 15:24
  • 0BqS

this is a really great phone. although the painting job isn't so good, it has lasted me 6 years, before the screen went on it. however, i got the exact same phone afterwards, because i can't live without my great panisonic!! haha great quality phone. A+++++

• 2008-05-05 10:34
  • wvTn

always having a battery problem

• 2008-04-04 03:31
  • kaJt

The worse thing from this phone is the battery and the charger plug. It made me have to bought another battery and service the charger for 2 times, but still broken. The best thing, this phone have a great performance and I have to use this for 5 years.

• 2008-03-30 11:40
  • 2TSg

The paint chipps off these really easily and most for sale are in poor condition and because they were expensive when they came out they wnt at least $30 wich is crap.

• 2008-03-08 01:33
  • 2Gxf

i want to know if there is another housing

• 2007-12-19 15:15
  • w0QQ

Really bad battery life. have to charge it everynight, barely make it throught the day i had to make sure i dont make too many calls cause it drains the battery like a camel drinking water. over all it's a good phone but the only downside is the battery

• 2007-09-15 03:09
  • U2Up

the worst battery life ever known. connot take any applications such as mig33 and worst flip

• 2007-08-30 09:01
  • N7xB

Hi, i hv been with panasonic x70 since june 2006, it was new brand bought from USA. my complaint is it cannont store the power i think the battery hs a problem i bought another battery still its the same. I use it for only one day and the battery goes off yet i dnt receive many calls a day. The other is thw case screen. Can i repair it how. will be happy to hear from you. Immaculate

• 2007-07-26 15:42
  • Sc55

Lovely phone, lasts for years, apparantly half of them went dodgy though but thats according to a vodafone rep so its probably bollocks as mine was perfect, the only downside of my d600 is that it means my x70 is now lying idle.

• 2007-05-24 10:33
  • M3s@

a much loved classic

• 2007-05-17 16:35
  • pw9I

a fine mobile .
will never be forgotten .

• 2007-05-07 03:51
  • pw7c

i just bougth the phone last week on 27/04/07,infact i saw it on my friend which he was being used it up till date since 2004 and very easy to operate,fancy too but my own phone while in ringing song was written either in chinise/japan,some are written in english which i understand is agood phone for me i will still buy it for my wife again keep it up for all your brands God bless u.

• 2007-04-30 18:31
  • SY46
Total of 441 user reviews and opinions for Panasonic X70.