Panasonic X700 - user opinions and reviews

Panasonic

7.1
6.9
7.0

how to open task manager in panasonic eluga a

• 2014-10-01 08:45
  • vGEv

Where is it possible to buy a flex cable for my lovely X700 ?

• 2014-03-08 14:32
  • ssF7

Have one for 8 years now, battery still holding half a day lol. Only one problem with it, the speaker isn't working, I need to call using hands free option. Wonder if we can't do an international signed petition to redo the phone, or at least re-use the design for another one. it was an awesome looking little phone.

• 2012-12-05 00:04
  • nR7C

After two perfect Panasonic phones (G600 & GD95) I purchased this phone, but in advanced version X701, but basicly it is the same phone, with some software upgrades and a litlle designed change... this phone was a dissapointing, not for performances or features, but for only one reason... flat cabel in it was so bad, that I have to change it in service 4 or 5 times for just two years... after last service, when flat cabel is broken again, I just crash this phone and put it on a garbage... and this was not a cheap phone...

• 2012-07-15 15:36
  • 3@jn

i got this phone just 500rs awesomephone very nice i love this phone

• 2012-04-30 10:54
  • vGk8

I recently got this phone.Had an antivirus installed,oh good,the phone is dead for a month now.CAnt believe I died.I have consulted many mobile repairers.but none could.I love this phone,anyone help.When I charge the phone,it says ;'phone start up failed,contact the dealer' and whenever i start it using power button,it simply restarts writing panasonic logo and then restarts.Did anyone have this problem?Cant contact the dealer for I live too far.

• 2011-02-15 14:48
  • Kx6H

My favourite.Sad,its discontinued

• 2011-01-12 13:54
  • t@Jj

> In reply to Tchipper @ 2009-04-14 18:01 from Lay3 - click to readhi i search panasonic x700 please help me i buy this phone now ...

• 2009-11-21 21:56
  • s3D0

my x700 disply was brokend but working condtison

• 2009-08-10 15:28
  • vGWM

where can i get the flex cable for it? i have a problem with it

• 2009-05-27 14:23
  • UDPr

I have this phone for 4.5 years and it still works.The baterry is...1 day!But I put an mp3 player, a lot of symbian aplications and many games.Is not very fast and the camera is bad,but the phone is OK.

• 2009-04-14 18:01
  • Lay3

It is very old gsm but it's beautiful,sexy and stylish phone!!!

• 2008-11-12 15:55
  • n2@t

i have aproplem in the bluetooth in panasonic x700 when i tru to send a full song i have amessege alert tell me AA(

medea gallery not enough memory to peform this operation delete some data first) i format it and still the same proplem
plz any body help me

• 2008-09-16 14:36
  • ft0s

at the begining i dun like this phone,but after 3 mths i love tis phone until can leave tis phone.now i already use it 4 3 years it still works. i can't find other phone tat can perfectly replace it

• 2008-08-06 07:50
  • ijqT

Love the phone - only problem lost the ariel if somon has onld panasonic x700 they are not using would love th ariel!

• 2008-07-20 04:34
  • PEsB

does it have a radio ?

• 2008-06-27 06:26
  • Rxch

Had it for 2.5 years and it still works ;-)
It sunked once into barrel of dirty water, but after few days of drying it started to work again, onle after 2 months camera stopped to work, but after another 2 month suddenly did work again.
Only 2 problems I have with this phone now:
1) It has tendency to suddenly go off, upon vibrating or some move/press. It seems to be problem of contact with battery, or smth similar.
2) Its joint is worn, so now sometimes i have to squeeze display in opened state, as black lines displays on it, until I sqeeze it in right way.
But generally, I'm satisfied with it, as it is still in work, un like some other new mobiles, which tends to die after 1 year.

• 2008-05-15 18:18
  • MHBM

I swapped my old phone for this phone off a friend, and it just finished a 2 year plan with optus so it had buggy software and it had a virus on it. I had to do a hard reset and it cleared it right up, exelent phone with good screen and cool features and connectivity. It was a bit ahead of its time. I wanted my minigold game back that was on the orgional firmware so i downloaded new firmware and down loaded that but it scrambled the phone and all it showed was "panasonic" and it reset.

Am looking for a new one now...

• 2008-03-08 01:27
  • 2Gxf

well it was gifted to me on my b'day and i m very happy to have this mobile with me.. only negetive point in this mobile is battery back up.. it runs 1.5-2 days.. rest excellent fone.

• 2008-02-26 14:15
  • 2@e{

its an fantastic phone.. i love it.. its wid me since 2 yrs.. n i m very satisfied.. i did not got ny probs..

• 2008-01-15 18:53
  • 2@e8
Total of 768 user reviews and opinions for Panasonic X700.