Pantech Breeze III - user opinions and reviews

Pantech

4.1
3.8
3.8

> In reply to slotalkinwoman @ 2012-11-27 04:26 from q5in - click to readhi LOL what about Pantech Breeze III, please tell me

• 2014-03-21 15:23
  • vIvM

To slotalkinwoman:

It is not an Android phone. It is known as a "feature" phone, the features including messaging, the camera and music player. I would not use this phone for any internet data (email, web, social apps, etc.) even if it were possible.

• 2012-12-20 16:16
  • q9HZ

I am unable to access the web/data on my phone. I have tried several times using the values given by straighttalk for my unlocked AT&T cellphone.

Has anyone successfully set up their phone to work using a straighttalk SIM?

• 2012-12-08 07:26
  • q5jg

Sorry everyone, I am new here and did not mean to post that same question 4 times.

• 2012-11-27 04:26
  • q5in

Can anyone tell me if the Pantech Breeze 3 is a android phone. I have read just a few minutes ago that it is a smartphone. Are they the same thing?

• 2012-11-27 04:20
  • q5in

The phone is a good phone for the younger set I think, but for myself a little hard to handle because I'm an elderly woman who is hard of hearing plus I don't see too well...the buttons on the side that control the volume are not in a good place for me because that is where I hold the phone and I keep lowering the volume, I'm thinking of getting a blu tooth or earbuds only I can,t find them on your website, I will keep looking and hope to find shortly.

• 2012-08-13 01:24
  • 4Db8
Total of 6 user reviews and opinions for Pantech Breeze III.