Pantech Burst - user opinions and reviews

Pantech

7.5
7.7
7.8

> In reply to DaniElla Bella @ 2014-01-06 01:02 from FFhe - click to readhello, i wanna know if pantech can take application like whatsapp n other please

• 2014-05-09 17:16
  • Pdd0

It is a very nice phone ,I have a problem with battery . it drains quickly while browsing. The display is good.for a low budget we can get more experience from this phone.

• 2014-04-30 17:51
  • utZi

the battery is not verry good becauce wen you speak on tho phone its gettyng hoter and wen you plyase a game getting hot to but is a good movil we nice a battery to keep more longer. thankyou

• 2014-04-28 22:24
  • LGw9

I can't choose the 2g network

• 2014-04-14 22:49
  • fsTx

I found that the charger port is extremely fragile, the port is broken on mine actually and I have to angle my charger in a certain way cause I don't have the money to get it fixed yet. I dropped the phone once, 3 feet and the port broke. Other than that the phone is amazing and I love it.

• 2014-04-07 17:33
  • Qgxi

I also love this phone but the battery aint good at all.Im in Douala Cameroon

• 2014-04-04 19:50
  • ftRh

it's the best and thank God i got it as a gift from mum.

• 2014-04-03 09:20
  • NXR4

I love the phone but how can I get a good battery .I am in Douala Cameroon

• 2014-03-31 12:56
  • N7IJ

powerful phone very 9ice

• 2014-03-14 12:24
  • fuvG

the phone freeze alot with slightest multi-tusking and also have very poor battery life, anyway i liked a the Screen experience.

• 2014-03-10 08:09
  • fuj6

just bought the phone. seems superb phone

• 2014-02-28 09:08
  • v{uH

phone is dam good bt the service is not gud ..............providers dont even pic the dam call when u get pissed

• 2014-02-27 19:02
  • X0IJ

> In reply to p @ 2013-12-11 10:48 from KIJ% - click to readI have the same problem as him my version is 4.0.4

• 2014-02-01 13:04
  • 3VCC

For this bland i just thank the company for the specification dey gev this Burst coz ma friend hev 1 but it works very good wit the best internet speed.So i really apprecients

• 2014-01-28 16:03
  • fufa

> In reply to billiejo @ 2013-07-21 14:19 from kCYV - click to readWhen you call voicemail, take the phone away from ur ear, I shake mine to make my screen light up; you can also jus touch ur power key. The screen lights up & gives you options for speaker,end, dial pad, etc. Dial pad is in the bottom right corner of my screen. Jus tap it & there's your numbers. Keep n mind while the dial pad is open on the screen, ur cheek could "press" numbers making it do crazy stuff.

I love my Burst. I do have the issue of every now n then it gets no texts or calls & then all of a sudden it will deliver them all at once. It does freeze up. But I didn't have any of these problems until I upgraded it to 4.0.4 or whatever it is. Also, I am a constant user. I use my Burst for personal and my business. I use a lot of apps & i always keep a spare battery charged. I also take lots of pics with this phone & love them. I LOVE that it takes still pics while filming video. The front camera I've used twice so no opinion on it except its VGA wat u expect. Lol I also have music aways playing whether its Pandora, my music player, or Sound hound. So at any given moment I've got at least 3 apps running flipping back and forth. Gbd home button & switching apps is my friend lol! My flash cover fell out shortly after I got the phone. I've had it for almost 2 years now. I deal with the little issues because the phone itself is great. Great functionality, great storage, good mp camera, & it does stuff that some brand new phones don't do: like still photos while recording. Ppl do complain about I sound muffled when ever I let the phone get lazy such as: trying to hold it with ur shoulder, laying down, or carrying it around talking on speakerphone. I drop it quite often and screen hasn't cracked and phone isnt broke.
Bottom line...if u want a smartphone with great capability but don't wana pay big bucks. The Pan tech Burst is the way to go, hands down. Especially since other big buck smart phones have all the same glitches....

• 2014-01-06 01:02
  • FFhe

> In reply to chicks @ 2013-12-09 18:56 from ftI1 - click to readwhat is your android version??

• 2013-12-11 10:48
  • KIJ%

I'm on my 5th Pantech Burst in the last 2 years. When it works it's fantastic, just as good as the Galaxy...but the ones I've used constantly freeze, drop my calls, and 4G...

• 2013-12-10 02:42
  • 45bg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-01 12:53 from NwRj - click to readi can't use my WiFi.

• 2013-12-09 18:56
  • ftI1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-01 12:53 from NwRj - click to readUpdate Your Android Version to 4.0 ICS... Hope this will work....

• 2013-12-09 10:28
  • KIJ%
Total of 315 user reviews and opinions for Pantech Burst.