Pantech Burst - user opinions and reviews

Pantech

7.5
7.7
7.8

> In reply to deepak007 @ 2013-03-25 02:42 from rA%c - click to readhttp://forum.gizmolord.com/and...ick-guides/, Login to this website create a user name and password and then you can follow this link you can toggle between 2G and 3G mode to access internet dont worry....

• 2013-03-25 16:09
  • XNtq

hi friends plz help me I had upgraded burst to 4.0.4 ics on yesterday but I can't use it on 3G data, also I had tryed *#*#4636#*#* but it does not stay on 3g network........plz help me friends.

• 2013-03-25 02:42
  • rA%c

> In reply to adguglani @ 2013-03-23 14:40 from YQx} - click to readhi mate... i'm happy to tell u that this phone is really a good choice... no, it doesnt over heat wen u charge it... it gets tethered yo ur comp easily once u have the pantech pc suite which has the usb drivers... the phone heats up when ur using it in 3g or 4g mode... i use 2g on it.. so i ve got no heating issues.. even if i game on it for hours together.. and if ur buyin get it in black

• 2013-03-23 15:08
  • XuQ1

Hey all. I'm thinking to get the Pantech Burst. I like its specifications. I saw some reviews and found it pretty interesting. But, the problem due to what I haven't bought it are some of its issues. Does it get overheat while charging or while using normally? Are you all able to use USB Tether and Wifi Hotspot? And please do explain me Wifi issues and problems as I use Wifi and not mobile internet. Please help me. Thanks

• 2013-03-23 14:40
  • YQx}

i bought this phone on 2012 de battle iiis not gud @ all its spoil nd dnt even know where to go again to buy some...nobody should buy this phone...is a gud phone but incase of any problem?de phone is collapse..

• 2013-03-22 08:23
  • fsWr

I bought this mobile on February, 2013, which is import from USA (ebay.in). It's having battery heating problem.

I request to you all pls don't buy this mobile..

Rgds
Alliswell

• 2013-03-21 05:49
  • uS6P

> In reply to Ish @ 2013-03-20 06:23 from Sc5A - click to readYou can login on www.pantechusa.com download the pantech burst upgrade tool exe file and install in on the computer and them connect the device within 3-5 mins your phone will be upgraded to ICS 4.0.4 and to root the device you can follow this guide http://forum.gizmolord.com/and...uick-guides/

• 2013-03-20 15:51
  • XNtq

> In reply to shrikss @ 2013-03-20 05:59 from t}ve - click to readCheck XDA-developers website they have the entire guide for making changes to this awesome device there are few custom roms available.

Here is the link for the same :- http://forum.gizmolord.com/and...uick-guides/

• 2013-03-20 15:47
  • XNtq

What steps dp i follow to upgrade it to Sandwich 4.0?

• 2013-03-20 06:23
  • Sc5A

This really awesome phone.
Anybody able to get any fully working jellybean custom rom on the device?
Is CM 10 ported to the phone??

• 2013-03-20 05:59
  • t}ve

This phone is amazing. It does everything a daily phone user needs for a very low cost :) Which I love

• 2013-03-20 03:11
  • kL$5

> In reply to yeroke @ 2013-03-16 19:20 from 9CHi - click to readFinally rooted the device and changed the complete layout and the looks of the phone, However still cant tether as its gives error "contact AT&T for enabling this feature" Anyone could help me !!!! Thank you

• 2013-03-19 13:51
  • XNtq

i have had this phone for 3 weeks now... gotta say its an amazing device for the money u pay... its pretty amazing that this phone fits in such a small budget... rooted it N eliminated all the at&t bloatware... one of the best phones i have ever used... and the colours are really good eventhough its a 256k colour phone... trust me the display is amazing... ppl who are considering to buy this phone... stop thinking... just go for it..

• 2013-03-18 14:10
  • 7qA{

> In reply to Swapy @ 2013-03-13 15:02 from XNtq - click to readDo a google search. There are a lot of pages with the how to (and it's pretty easy :) ).

• 2013-03-16 19:20
  • 9CHi

Anyone who has rooted the device please help me !! please give me links that i can root my device

• 2013-03-13 15:02
  • XNtq

I am using this phone using mini sim, and there is no issue at all. I am quite satisfied with its performance until by now. both cameras are working fine with auto focus even. I enjoyed video songs for more than 45 minutes in one sitting and the battery consumption was nominal. After all, Pantech Burst is a great product from at&t

• 2013-03-13 06:51
  • uRA5

Hey guys I am having a problem my camera isn't working it's showing a message "Unable to operate camera. End camera" :(
Pleaseeeeeeeeee help me guys

• 2013-03-11 06:05
  • XuWG

is the sim mini or micro?

• 2013-03-08 03:49
  • kbhn

It seems that the sim type is wrong: According to AT&T website, the Pantech Burst uses MICRO SIM (3FF) .... but here it is listed as using MINI SIM (2FF).

• 2013-03-07 22:06
  • 8xpu

> In reply to Vijay @ 2013-02-23 09:24 from uuxJ - click to readIts really works,

• 2013-03-07 19:44
  • Hkqr
Total of 328 user reviews and opinions for Pantech Burst.