Pantech Discover - user opinions and reviews

Pantech

7.4
7.4
7.3

I've had mine for a couple of years and not had a lot of problems. It will occasionally freeze up but only once every couple of months and I just reboot it and it works fine. The only problem I am having with it now is that the battery is starting to run down faster so I guess it's time to look at a new one.

• 2014-12-03 15:31
  • NFfG

very good phone when new but get problem along the way.

• 2014-12-02 11:55
  • Mfxk

> In reply to Sameer @ 2013-08-02 13:20 from w4hy - click to readHi there, i just want to buy pantech discover p9090, can somebody still tel me if I have to go tor it. All about battery life, camera, network and general usage. Please do give me some information....

• 2014-11-23 16:38
  • fuZN

This phone was great when I first got it.But after months of use its seem to have abundance of problems.To begin the screen is very unresponsive and some times glitches out and open/close apps or it freezes and restarts.The battery life is terrible (I'm on my second battery).This phone did this weird thing twice,it shut down and when I restarted it.The screen was green, like some of system error..The camera is annoying to use.and the material it is made out of feels cheap,well I guess that's what you get we you buy an off brand phone..anyways I wrote this to inform people that this phone sucks for a person that uses all the time.

• 2014-11-16 23:20
  • q8@n

This phone is great for its price but is not recommended for advanced users as it does not have any PDL download software for unbricking it or taking it back to factory settings if anything happens.

• 2014-11-14 18:47
  • t}Mx

> In reply to john @ 2014-08-23 18:04 from Nv$x - click to readDon't know why anyone would want this phone. Your contacts disappear (some of them) and the battery life is horrible!Stay away from it!

• 2014-10-09 05:12
  • 4qCf

hey anyone with this phone is it still worth it? or should I go for another

• 2014-08-23 18:04
  • Nv$x

> In reply to MadG @ 2014-01-20 23:21 from Pue1 - click to readI paid $118 on Ebay 2 weeks ago, but the seller has increased it back up to $135, if they have any phones left. (Seller name directplug)

• 2014-07-19 22:20
  • ksGI

I just got this phone via eBay, and I love it! I learned from my first very limited android with Straight Talk for over a year now that I wanted more, much more, from a phone - this phone goes beyond my original hopes in a phone - tons of memory, incredible camera, stereo speakers, and so affordable. I'm still learning as I go, but so far I've got absolutely no complaints. I highly recommend it for anyone wanting a higher end phone that can do as much or more as the iPhone or Galaxy for much less $$$!

• 2014-07-19 22:14
  • ksGI

> In reply to farhan @ 2014-05-30 11:24 from KIJp - click to readI found the rom if you need it. don know how to email you though so you will have to email me
gbrownresume@yahoo.com

• 2014-06-29 10:17
  • qL5Q

This phone is slim, sleet and simply amazing. It can accommodate any apps including games and is amazingly fast. I have no reason to want to switch my phone.

• 2014-06-08 20:48
  • NSib

It is a very good phone indeed, camera, ... but often lost network

• 2014-06-04 00:00
  • NXTH

> In reply to ZefSoFresh @ 2014-02-26 06:23 from jyB4 - click to readthis set is awesome. i bought from america.. but nowadays i m faceing some problem ,.. i have jellybean installed but my network signals are not working.. i need ICS rom Back.. so if anyone have that phone with ICS installed ..Contact me pleaseeeeeeeeee anwer_Farhan@yahoo.com

• 2014-05-30 11:24
  • KIJp

How can i buy this phone in Myanmar

• 2014-04-29 23:23
  • PScX

can i use this phone in SriLanka network?

• 2014-03-22 14:58
  • XjfV

> In reply to MadG @ 2014-01-20 23:21 from Pue1 - click to readI bought this phone on Ebay. If you are willing to by a manufacturer refurbished model you can buy one for about $150(US)

• 2014-02-26 06:23
  • jyB4

Where you buy this cel? Im from Venezuela. Thx

• 2014-01-20 23:21
  • Pue1

excellent I'll buy me a friend is selling me one, do not buy the doubt of making a bad investment, but I realized that would be a great sacrifice my greetings to all I am writing from Dominican republic.

• 2014-01-09 12:27
  • wMHH

Fantastic Phone

• 2013-12-24 00:23
  • pvxu

Can you tell me the price of this mobile?
I can't believe this is a rival of HTC or Samsung or something..

• 2013-12-13 17:07
  • M{DZ
Total of 51 user reviews and opinions for Pantech Discover.