Pantech Ease - user opinions and reviews

Pantech

5.6
5.3
5.2

> In reply to mjm @ 2012-03-12 04:50 from 7EYA - click to readIf you have a "screen protector" on it, this could be the problem! There is a sensor & I believe it thinks it is by your face, so it acts like it is and light stays out! Works great now that I just removed protector!!!

• 2014-07-01 00:08
  • qLE@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-02-27 22:17 from qDuy - click to readTry holding down the two volume buttons at once.

• 2013-12-06 13:08
  • jSH3

I don't know how many long messages I have typed that have disappeared into thin air without the possibility of retrieving them. I also have pretty much the same problems everyone else mentions. My last two phones were far more advanced than this one when it comes to texting or talking. It's by far the worst phone I have ever owned.

• 2013-11-19 23:34
  • E07b

> In reply to angry pre teen @ 2012-07-27 00:07 from q5ej - click to readGet a real screen protector!... Amazon, cheap

• 2013-09-18 18:56
  • s9@$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-10 19:08 from kRFc - click to readhate hate hate this phone! when i text it automatically dails and calls that number a huge amount of the time. when holding the phone often here a small voice "hello".. it randonly dailed like my boss or some other person on my contact list. sooo anoying and embarasing. this happens really really often, say abount once a day. did i say i hate this phone? always a lot of junk on the screen i can't remove. if too many text messages in the list it stops working. when it makes a random call it is super hard to disconnect the call..it just does not respond....the screen goes black for a while. hate it.

• 2013-09-11 22:38
  • jLgR

This phone is horrible! I have had it for two years now and it is just to hard to even look at it. The phone itself did its job but now it just shuts off. I slide the keyboard, it shuts off. I slide the keyboard and type a message, it shuts off. I try to reboot it once, it doesn't work. The phone doesn't even turn on! It hasn't worked for me since yesterday. What if something happens? I wouldn't know because my phone doesn't work. The Internet is horrible, the calls drop, the camera is bad, all in all the phone isn't well constructed and I regret getting it. I am getting a new phone soon and I won't live this nightmare again (hopefully)

• 2013-06-10 19:08
  • kRFc

Every time I make a call the screen goes black and no buttons will work. I have to take out the battery and restart the phone. How can I fix this??

• 2013-05-18 14:29
  • jVPs

does anybody have any better ideas than taking my phone taking out the battery and SIM and replacing them if it still wont turn on? I need assistance ASAP please.

• 2012-11-15 06:51
  • 0hEf

I had this phone for less than a year, and it was working great until yesterday when the buttons decided not to work. I can still use the touch screen, but I cant use any of the buttons!

• 2012-10-24 16:54
  • BeDV

> In reply to ashley @ 2012-07-06 09:04 from qZ55 - click to readhappens to me to! how did you fix it?

• 2012-10-21 03:46
  • RcX%

How do I get rid of the Emergency Call Only setting?

It asked if I wanted to reset counter. Not knowing what this would do I said no. It then went into Emergency mode so I can't call or text.

This phone is a piece of crap by the way. Low battery life even though I have it set on the easiest and low option settings and use it only as a phone. It will slide partly open in your pocket and waste power and then go into weirdo mode where it won't blank the screen all night long. Sometimes the keyboard won't work while texting and it is too easy to hit the camera or voice activation buttons and turn on things I don't want on. It is only a few months old and I have never dropped it. I will be ditching this dog ASAP, like November when I can get an upgrade.

• 2012-09-22 18:26
  • xr4H

when on a call and another call comes in, i click the button to go to the new call but it says not allowed...what's going on/

• 2012-09-04 17:21
  • 44RW

how to activate a facebook in my phone

• 2012-08-27 05:39
  • w0QI

> In reply to Julissa @ 2012-07-26 09:10 from qQx2 - click to readplug in the charger and slide out key board

• 2012-08-25 22:36
  • kPVx

> In reply to ashley @ 2012-07-06 09:04 from qZ55 - click to readI agree, i have this phone for the time being n i hate it!!! it always shuts off randomly!!!

• 2012-07-31 20:42
  • k73}

i hate this piece of junk i used tape as the screen protect old one always bubbled up and this one does 2 why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!!

• 2012-07-27 00:07
  • q5ej

Please , I really need help !! /: My power button doesn't work. Is there any other way to turn it on ? If someone knows please please please help . Thank you . >..

• 2012-07-26 09:10
  • qQx2

This phone is not good at all. i don't know how long I've had it but randomly it shut off and when i tried to turn it back on a black screen comes up. i can still call but the screen wont turn on at all. the back lights will come on but that's all. i would not recommend this.

• 2012-07-06 09:04
  • qZ55

i love and i hate it . recently it started not holding a charge for very long. i got this phone on may 13th, 2012 because the screen on my old lg shine broke when i dropped it . if it would hold a charge it would be great

• 2012-06-05 00:00
  • IAq%

I like the phone when it works. Began rebooting soon after purchased, 4-20-2012, with most called numbers. At 31 days replaced with refurbished phone, not happy. After 2 days replacement phone did the same thing. Soon husbands phone started, cannot look at photos, purchased at the same time. So 3 phones with the same problem? Now I read that many others have the same issue? Hmmm.Will be replaced tomorrow with something different.

• 2012-06-01 04:28
  • 4N{p
Total of 54 user reviews and opinions for Pantech Ease.