Pantech Element - user opinions and reviews

Pantech

7.1
7.1
6.9

> In reply to RedFern @ 2014-03-06 10:02 from fmgi - click to ready.we cant make direct call?
y?it has sim option?

• 2014-06-18 13:14
  • uWUM

I've owned this tablet for about 2 years, after purchasing it as an unlocked refurb and paying about $150 back then. I actually like it more now than at the beginning. Doing the firmware upgrade to ICS is a must. It's hard to find a 3G/LTE capable Android tablet for anywhere near the Element's prices. Throw in the added micro HDMI port for video out. Its dual cameras aren't great, but OK for video calling/conferencing. You can make and receive phone calls with Google Voice/Google Hangouts/LINE/Viber and even the MagicJack app. It's also got 1 GM of RAM, which is good. All in all, I prefer the 7 in form factor, but I haven't found a 3G/4G 7 inch model that I want at a reasonable price as yet.

• 2014-03-26 09:35
  • GT2K

> In reply to Nasir @ 2014-02-28 13:22 from KI4C - click to readNO you cannot make direct phone calls with this device..unless you use third party applications like Google+ Skype etc. enjoy!

• 2014-03-06 10:02
  • fmgi

> In reply to zain @ 2014-02-23 08:11 from KIR} - click to readHow can make phone cal from my pantech Lement Tablet, Please?

• 2014-02-28 13:22
  • KI4C

can i call on it with gsm?

• 2014-02-23 08:11
  • KIR}

> In reply to Demetriik @ 2013-12-09 18:49 from 8Dy@ - click to readhow make calls on pan tech element

• 2014-01-26 18:22
  • q5CF

i can make calls with thats tablet ???????????

• 2013-12-09 18:49
  • 8Dy@

Sum1 advise me clearly, i just read its specifics and to me they seem just fine. Can i go right ahead and acquire one 4 maself? Pliz help. Thanks!

• 2013-08-19 00:44
  • Sc5A

> In reply to tom @ 2013-07-14 07:51 from IwY@ - click to readupgrade to ics.... your problem will solve

• 2013-07-18 02:30
  • y{09

sent the first one back, replacement is the same worthless piece of junk. first 30 minutes of use it froze, restarted and now constantly restarts whenever I try any of the apps. Did I get 2 lemons in a row, I doubt it, Pantech sells junk and I will never buy another of their product, nor will I ever stop telling every and anyone how horrible their products and customer support are, go to &^%$ Pantech!

• 2013-07-14 07:51
  • IwY@

> In reply to Palio @ 2012-01-23 17:58 from P$uD - click to read8.0 inches diagonal

• 2013-05-24 15:33
  • s2h1

An awesome and a must buy tablet. It is very rugged, what's more it is waterproof. I have used it in the rain a couple of times and there hasn't been any problem with the tablet. It is very speedy; lightening fast with no lags and its 4g LTE capability makes it a standout tablet.The only problem is with its size. How i wished it will fit in my pockets. I will entreat every person reading this to buy this tablet, don't be deceived by the brand name.

• 2013-04-20 19:26
  • fuvy

this tablet is very crappy it dose not work half the time mine just stopped working it friezes when i turn it on and i will never buy any thing from pantech again

• 2013-04-08 22:12
  • q@QY

Excellent android 4.0, tactil screen is excellent. price is good on ebay... do it...

• 2013-03-07 17:41
  • LwMr

> In reply to Fed up @ 2012-11-24 09:30 from j@XP - click to readi know i absoltley hate pantech its such a horrible company with very crapy phones they freeze so much and leave me wondering if anything is going to move or if its ever going get unfrozen but it has horrible phone reception and i wouldnt recommend any pantech device

• 2013-03-06 23:04
  • 4JHc

I hope that will have software for call like a phone on my pan tech soon

• 2012-12-06 19:12
  • XNvd

I can't stand my Pantech Element anymore. It constantly fc's, the screen freezes which leaves me swiping the screen over and over in hope that it will move. I haven't ever dropped it, exposed it to heat, submerged it. This is the buggiest tablet I have ever used. Its no wonder why AT&T only offers a 14 day refund. I took mine in at 24 days wanting to exchange for a tablet that worked and was told "sorry, call pantech." What a joke as pantech told me there was a 60 day turn around time. Buyer beware, the Element is junk and AT&T will take your money and run. This is almost as bad as a Nigerian scam.

• 2012-11-24 09:30
  • j@XP

The element does freeze frequently, losing everything that is open....I've had the unit 4 months and I have had to reset to factory settings 6 times so far.....total reset causes you to lose everything, all stored information as well as any downloaded apps.....the battery life sucks, drains quickly and takes 6-8 hours to fully recharge......you can use it while plugged in, so the unit is basically tied to a wall outlet.....I have at&t, so I don't know if its at&t or the unit, but its pretty slow to pull up web pages, and some web pages won't download at all....sometimes it tells me the device is not approved for certain web content, I.e., I'll get part of the espn page and a notice on part of the page....the keyboard is very inconsistent, sometimes working fine, and sometimes doesn't work very well.....sometimes rebooting helps this....oh, if you get element, plan on rebooting alot.....doesn't interact with my PC very well, usually takes a number of attempts to connect with the PC, and then it loses the connection so you have to start over......the tutorial kinda sucks because its not in the unit, you have to have a good internet connection to use the tutorial, and the connection from at&t is not real consistent....the unit is useless for any type of business because of its propensity for crashing......its very limited in what it can do, and what it does do, it doesn't do well

• 2012-10-29 13:33
  • FEDj

hi this is aditya majumder ,.,really this is a mobail ,, looking sexy ,,,.

• 2012-08-01 15:51
  • tUdx

My Pamtech Element freezes up at any given time. It could happen when I boot up.or when I'm in any of my apps.When it works it'sa good tablet but wont reccommend that anyone buy it. Email and p correondence have not remediedthe problem.

• 2012-07-23 01:16
  • qBpU
Total of 23 user reviews and opinions for Pantech Element.