Pantech G300 - user opinions and reviews

Pantech

7.0
6.5
6.5

i was using dis phone,and i rly loved it :D
its stil wid me but battery is totaly dead..and i m nt having its charger as well
so can someone please tell me dat from where i l get its battery and charger....i want to make my phone renew again :D

• 2013-12-23 16:04
  • wiT7

Hi this is very cute handset also verry attractive

• 2011-06-26 14:06
  • 98WI

I dislike it due to low battery capacity.......
but it quite small and attractive..
It also does not support other network other than its specified network

• 2011-04-13 19:34
  • tY@x

> In reply to amin @ 2005-07-28 07:22 from mg%Q - click to readI'm trying to get the G300 Pantech I had one and I lost it. Where could I find one.

• 2008-12-18 17:49
  • 0a$}
  • Vagn H.Ebbesen, Ph.
  • Rating0

Neat little phone, but it takes more than a Ph.D. to use it... Just got my hands on one of these for test purposes and I can't even figure out how to set the time... Whoever designed the user interface gets an F-

• 2007-10-30 17:16
  • nneb

I have got the pantech G300 model Im not been using it due to the security code been forgotten by me as i tried many codes but all in vain i tried to connect to the computer n delete the code but all goes in vain if any1 can help me hw to get thisthing off my phone so i can use it

• 2007-06-28 09:34
  • SkE9

I own this phone, and I like it. It's small enough that it fits comfortably in your pocket, while providing many of the same features of your bigger model phones.

• 2007-02-15 18:38
  • Af99

very good

• 2007-01-05 09:36
  • Tu8R

i want this phone (lol) anyway ye buh bye :) ccccc'''''zzzzzzzz uppppp!!!!

• 2006-07-04 22:42
  • 45Zq

i never used this phone.but i guess,this phone is really suitable for women....especially for the teenagers( girlz....)

• 2006-03-12 08:01
  • PIWR

yyyyuuuuujjuuuuuuu!!!!! its great!!! i love it! and its mine jeje!!!

• 2006-01-06 20:18
  • PqCR

i need my cd (pantech sync G300 version 1.0)
is not open ,plz how i get the informatin in this cd.
Can i install tongs in this mobile

• 2005-12-20 16:33
  • Sa%S

is cool

• 2005-11-30 05:14
  • PXb1

i want to know how can i get pantech accesories g-310 in tijuana B.C. Mexico?

• 2005-10-28 20:44
  • Pq%X

Hi everyone. Last December I bought the Pantech G300 from Dubai (I live in London).....And I still love it...Unfortunatley a few months ago, I found out the people who I was talking to could not hear my speak, all the could hear was a fuzzy sound. My signal is perfect as is the battery, and it is not set to mute and the volume setting is perfect. I can hear them perfectley however like I said, they can only hear noise. As I am in the UK, my warranty is not an option......Does anyone know how I can fix this problem? Or anywhere I can send it to get it fixed? I love this phone and would like to carry on using it....Any help would be appreciated....Tasha.

• 2005-10-09 22:38
  • nHBM

I have 1 Pantech G300 silver in Colour
- can not find the accessories like
Traver charger, Battery and Handfree

Pls May I know Where can i find the acessories

THANKYOU

• 2005-10-06 11:20
  • PUq8

hi,this is not a opinion, mmm, but well is a quetion, I have a pantech g310 excellent cellular but I cannot see the messages multimedia (neither to receive, nor to send) and my question is how can I do that?, how can I form it?, thank's for your answer and pardon by my english I'm from mexico, thank you again

• 2005-08-10 19:14
  • PXHx

i bought a nice G300 2days a go and i love it
i want more screensaver
where can i find?

• 2005-07-28 07:22
  • mg%Q

Hey nice one Yazmin, but hope you told me that before, i already sold the damn cell phone. Thanks anyway.n.n

• 2005-07-17 03:23
  • PqNb

nice little phone but searching for the phonebook and typing of messages are a hassle.

• 2005-06-12 07:45
  • TST8
Total of 45 user reviews and opinions for Pantech G300.