Pantech G600 - user opinions and reviews

Pantech

7.1
6.4
6.5

> In reply to ? @ 2008-12-08 10:41 from ib49 - click to readwat the hell is written dat v shouldt buy i hve already purchase it plz tell me wat the reason that v shouldt buy

• 2012-12-24 19:57
  • tUdx

dont buy this phone.......
it always stuck...
huh!

• 2008-12-08 10:41
  • ib49

please add fundamental mobile functions, first, change it's softwere, is this company working?, please buyback it, your goooooood phone thankyou
so much

• 2008-05-09 16:29
  • ijdK

i have read your opinion on the pantech site..and i found it interesting cos i have a phone pantech G600 and i want to know if theres a cable or USB cable 4 the G600 that will connect to the computer ...thanks i hope you can reply as soon as possible...can u help me

• 2007-09-26 08:08
  • PT}I

how use cable for preview at pc? and download ringtone how?whether there is any service centre in (Kerala state),India?

• 2007-08-30 13:47
  • 2SR0

hi
can anyone tellme how to save the messages i sent n where it is stored??? is there any USB cable 4 G600??? thanks

• 2007-02-16 09:56
  • Nar4

hi
set is so bad that i cant use the hutch sim in this set. and also settings is not available to activate gprs in bsnl also

• 2007-02-14 09:20
  • 2SQZ

set is sexy......unfortunately the cord linking the display panel & the key board panel not working.No dispaly at all..anybody help me to get the cord plz.

• 2007-01-15 15:23
  • 2SQP

i think thisa fone looks good but it actuall dosnt work very well!!! my batry runs out everyday and i hardly use it!!! my buttons dont work well either!!!

• 2006-03-23 13:20
  • ShLi

i want to try the new technologi from pantech in my country " Indoensia "

• 2006-02-09 07:17
  • PEIy

I had pantech G600, i bougth it on Taiwan and i really like the model, it's nice and simple and i also really enjoy to use it. Now i use the phone in indonesia, but now i had a little problem with the batteray and the button, soo if some one could tell me where i can find the service center or the dealer in indonesia i will be feel greatfull, cause i had been try to look it, but i couldn't find it in indonesia. So please give me some information ok.....thaks b4

• 2006-01-19 11:31
  • PDLD

Hi,
I own a pantech G600, and I really like it only I've lost my charger for it and cannot find anywhere that sells them!!! So my phone is useless to me!

• 2005-10-25 05:45
  • PSZ9

Hi i own this mobile, but i am not sure its good. Could anyone tell me plz how to set up status of sent messages???And another thing the battery is really not good i have to charge it every 2-3 days...I am really sad...
I bought this phone in Egypt and now i use it in Prague where is not sold maybe that is the problem i have to turn it off and on every few hours to make it work???PLZ give me ur opinion thank u!

• 2005-09-12 18:22
  • SuQx

I own a Pantech G600 and i want to know how to set up MMS?? can anyone help me out?? coz knowone here in australia has the settings

• 2005-04-30 04:30
  • yEeR

To:Vidhya
Halo...I think you should take a look on www.iguanamobile.com...It has a support system for pantech hand phone to download ringtone...Besides iguana mobile covers a big variety of ringtones...You name it they look it for you. Please take a look...

• 2005-04-05 07:25
  • TSRu

Look pantech.nm.ru

• 2005-03-14 14:38
  • m2RH

It's so beautiful!

• 2005-01-14 13:11
  • PG$r

how use cable for preview at pc? and download ringtone how?

• 2005-01-13 04:56
  • RIGm

could anyone tell me what's the name of Melody 9 (nine)? thanks!

• 2005-01-12 13:17
  • McLU

I own pantech G600.It is good in all ways.But one thing that I want to make to ur notice is that it doesnt have any good ring tones and I am not able to download it from any site too.Can u just help me by saying from which site i can download good ring tones...???

• 2004-12-01 10:31
Total of 24 user reviews and opinions for Pantech G600.