Pantech GI100 - user opinions and reviews

Pantech

7.4
7.3
7.0

I have this phone and yess its in working condition... i want to know if a spare battery is available... i am from india mumbai... dont mind ordering it online on some website..

• 2013-07-04 16:33
  • PIdQ

Any body knows how to eliminate from Finger print reco. since its not matching my print?
if there is any way or code !!!

Urgent plz & thanx in advance.

• 2008-04-30 20:47
  • p@IR

I am Indain and have GI100 mdl phone its very nice and simply recently my phone LCD'S DAMAGEd no display and not working my phone
so please inform service centres in India (available in Andrapradesh State of India)

TanQ

• 2008-02-28 08:56
  • utx4

It's a good phone,but how I can get the internet parameters?somebody can help me?

• 2008-01-22 13:00
  • nCIu

hello people ,i'm from romania.i have a pantech GI100 and i don't know where to repair it.DO U KNOW???

• 2007-05-21 10:59
  • nDxN

excellent choice without blutooth!!!

• 2006-04-10 12:04
  • mCix

excellent

• 2006-02-18 10:45
  • M8YC

two thing makes this phone special: the fingerprint recognition, 1.3mp CCD flashed camera.the bad thing with this phone don't trust fingerprint recognition it can be easily BLOCKED.

• 2006-01-28 19:04
  • npfU

i bought this phone cinse 1 year i found it very elegant , smart , usiful specially the fingerprint recognaition wonderful to keep all your data far from any one but many option is needed

• 2006-01-22 15:22
  • iDfU

Does anyone else have a problem with the volume level? I have my phone at the maximum volume, but I can still barely hear people (and I checked with everyone I know... it's not just me! :)

• 2005-12-23 16:11
  • PG%p

best pictuer

• 2005-12-11 11:33
  • TuKA

Phone is great for someone who wants only phone...If you want multimedia device buy some nokia or panasonic...Security 10/10 but nothing else special.

• 2005-10-09 21:20
  • S7xH

Sorry Malek, can't help you there.

Nadia, I'm not sure where to download....try Googling it... the problem with the phone is that it's not a very common phone like Samsung or Nokia, so findgin applications for it is hard.

You can try www.mobile9.com and using ur Wap browser (if the Gi-100 has any) to d/l it.

• 2005-06-16 14:50
  • TSyK

It's a great phone but i would like to know: can i download sounds and animated wallpapers? If yes, can you help me??
thanks a lot

• 2005-06-10 10:52
  • m1MZ

Hello,
I have a problem,i have lost my charger.Can they send me,how much it costs, and where I can buy this.it is very important for me i was waiting for your answer
My email adress: MalekAchour@gmx.de

• 2005-06-02 19:44
  • ne2%

Hey stacey...

i think u'd be better off saving ur money and getting some other phone..!!

I got this for Christmas thinking it was a great phone with the VideoID and all but trust me...the camera is really useless eventhough it's 1.3MP..!!

I'm a Nokia user and when i switched to the Gi-100, the interface was not very user-friendly. It uses Samsung's interface and is about 3 yrs old!!

Nope...doesn't have infra-red nor Bluetooth. But what is good about this phone is that it's small, light, and the box includes a cable (to transfer ringtones etc), 2 batteries, CD-rom and charger.

If u're into T9 for txting...this is gonna be a hassle. The T9 function doesn't stay on. Meaning you turn it on for one msg, the next msg u send, u have to turn it on again.

I had to sell it off at a loss!!

In my opinion, it sure looks nice and all, but that's all it is. Looks can be deceiving..!!

Hope this helps..!

• 2005-05-31 12:11
  • TS5X

Hi this phone looks wicked and i was wondering if anyone could answer me some questions. Does it have infared/bluetooth? or an mp3 player? where do i get one in the uk/from the uk? Help me please Thank you

• 2005-05-25 18:09
  • MSRn

very nice!first mobile that has to use the owner finger prices to lock & unlock keypad...kind of save but if damage the costing is wow...:0 other problem is that the parts is veryhard to find...

• 2005-05-21 13:04
  • TST8

This phone is very nice.. but the cam not so good... and no mp3, blue tool, radio, infare. every thing dun have.... the fuction not so good.... if people still your phone then they cannot use it because got the finger print right . but they can throw it way right... in the end the phone still lost....

• 2005-05-12 07:17
  • PFM9

Hi it the greatest phone ever!!!But i would like to know that once u lock your keypad what do we do to make it active once again?

• 2005-05-01 07:10
  • PVHc
Total of 79 user reviews and opinions for Pantech GI100.